Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Fun 2v2 l71 tournament. Prize for the winners will be 40m and 2 stat guns (any).

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyzther View Post
    Basing purely off the thanks you are receiving from the accounts that totally don’t belong to you, it is apparent you have won this argument. Good job!
    nice observation, i hope the devs notice that...

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Jilsponie; 03-25-2018 at 12:21 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    No they are not... i have this one forum account. He doesn't like me for exposing him for getting over on other players. Be careful about spreading rumours

Your “exposing” me is throwing out false claims that I bought many psykos off a lot of people for cheap. The only truth you had in your statements was me buying a mayneak from you for 25m. It was well known by many people at the time that the going rate for those pets were around that range when they were made first tradeable which was the period in which I bought it off you. I think you’re just a little upset you sold it before it rose up :/

I didn’t bother really looking into what you or plpr were arguing about, but from a few seconds of skimming I got the feel that it was regarding the role of enchants in this tournaments. In my opinion, enchants shouldn’t have been allowed at all during this tournament. You could’ve had a trusted delegate as the third member on each team (it is 2v2 after all) there to monitor the stats of both players on each team and make sure they matched that of someone who was wearing a standard unenchanted set. The only issue with this is availability; I know a lot of these matches took a while to get in because many people were busy and this would’ve made matches take even longer to get in. I still wish there was the ability to lock specific slots for enchants because then it would be far easier for everyone to get the certain enchants they wanted.

But hey what do I know, I haven’t pvped since 2013 xd
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

- The thank giving accs & names are just hilarious.
    - It's pointless to shout like this (out of jealousy) after the tourney is over, it's worthless, the opportunity is gone, what you were waiting for? When enchantments was being released, that was the point where all the participants and criticizers could MAKE SOME SOLID MOVES rather what they did mostly 'enchnt suc i quit' or 'enchnt p2win' after loosing etc

.. I'd like to point out 2 of the people i see that finished top 3, literally couldn't get a single kill vs any of my 3 71s in 1v1 ffa before enchantments were a thing... literally not a single kill... ....
    IDK where exactly u tryna indicate but THE 3rd team is the most op team in pl UNLESS "enchantments were a thing..."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Fun 2v2 l71 tournament. Prize for the winners will be 40m and 2 stat guns (any).

Thanks for hosting the tournament it was a fun tournament but I didnt like the enchantment system which is so bad.I’ve spent around 50m gold to enchant my set but I’ve never got a max enchantment on my set so this isnt fair for people who couldnt buy 2k platinum and use it on enchantment like me, as the result people who could spent plat on enchantment would win every fight.This is bad that platinum is the answer to win, at least make it possible to get max enchantment with gold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Zreupl; 03-25-2018 at 05:21 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    - The thank giving accs & names are just hilarious.
    - It's pointless to shout like this (out of jealousy) after the tourney is over, it's worthless, the opportunity is gone, what you were waiting for? When enchantments was being released, that was the point where all the participants and criticizers could MAKE SOME SOLID MOVES rather what they did mostly 'enchnt suc i quit' or 'enchnt p2win' after loosing etc

IDK where exactly u tryna indicate but THE 3rd team is the most op team in pl UNLESS "enchantments were a thing..."
    Didn't i already post a ss showing your the other in the top 3 that literally couldn't get a single kill vs me 1v1 before enchantments were a thing? I could have sworn i posted a ss of me standing on top of you with a 7-0 score then justg locked the thread...

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zreupl View Post
    Thanks for hosting the tournament it was a fun tournament but I didnt like the enchantment system which is so bad.I’ve spent around 50m gold to enchant my set but I’ve never got a max enchantment on my set so this isnt fair for people who couldnt buy 2k platinum and use it on enchantment like me, as the result people who could spent plat on enchantment would win every fight.This is bad that platinum is the answer to win, at least make it possible to get max enchantment with gold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Exactly! And the winner of the tournament said they spent $1,500 on enchantments. That's what? 2k×15=30,000 platinum? That tournament shield should literally be in the plat store.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Didn't i already post a ss showing your the other in the top 3 that literally couldn't get a single kill vs me 1v1 before enchantments were a thing? I could have sworn i posted a ss of me standing on top of you with a 7-0 score then justg locked the thread...

Ru talking about this FAILED ss, bragging off one kill. Grazt. -

You make big statements rofl, I guess u even didn't see sicknuke in the arena, because he hardly played. This is the SS of the first match just when tourney started before all these updates aka b4 "enchantments were a thing..." -

Name:  3.png
Views: 152
Size:  195.4 KB

Name:  2.png
Views: 154
Size:  184.8 KB

Name:  1.png
Views: 150
Size:  198.8 KB

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Ru talking about this FAILED ss, bragging off one kill. Grazt. -

You make big statements rofl, I guess u even didn't see sicknuke in the arena, because he hardly played. This is the SS of the first match just when tourney started before all these updates aka b4 "enchantments were a thing..." -

Name:  3.png
Views: 152
Size:  195.4 KB

Name:  2.png
Views: 154
Size:  184.8 KB

Name:  1.png
Views: 150
Size:  198.8 KB
    Just because only 1 kill is showing, doesn't mean there wasn't 6... and gz you beat a couple players I've never heard of... want a cookie?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Just because only 1 kill is showing, doesn't mean there wasn't 6... and gz you beat a couple players I've never heard of... want a cookie?

Such Funny, ROFL!

Yap that doesn't mean that was 6-0 even injurie kill showing right there top of that.
    Yap that I bet anybody hardly heard of some hurtal rather than more popular name in the ss.
    Yap that It wasn't after "enchantments were a thing..."
    Yap that u didn't even see sicknuke in the arena, BUT STILL he could not get one single kill from all of ur 71s - "literally not a single kill..."

Bahahahah I'm dead!
    Last edited by Waug; 03-25-2018 at 08:42 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Such Funny, ROFL!

Yap that doesn't mean that was 6-0 even injurie kill showing right there top of that.
    Yap that I bet anybody hardly heard of some hurtal rather than more popular name in the ss.
    Yap that u didn't even see sicknuke in the arena, BUT STILL he could not get one single kill from all of ur 71s - "literally not a single kill..."

Bahahahah I'm dead!
    I never said anything about sick... i said you and jen, don't make up random stuff.

And that was the 2nd match, not the first, I've nothing to prove to you, even if i did, and provided proof, you would simply deny it.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Such Funny, ROFL!

Bahahahah I'm dead!
    But apparently either your memory is horrible, or you didn't think i had these... so as i said you literally couldn't get a single kill vs me 1v1 before enchantments were a thing. Here is 6-0 proof

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

I never said anything about sick... i said you and jen, don't make up random stuff.

And that was the 2nd match, not the first, I've nothing to prove to you, even if i did, and provided proof, you would simply deny it.

LOL, if ur confused read ur posts.
    Looks like my job is done here, GF.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

LOL, if ur confused read ur posts.
    Looks like my job is done here, GF.
    Not confused... and you never had a job here... if i said anything about sick put it in quotes with a reply... i didn't i called out you, and i called out jen. Nobody else... 6-0

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Your “exposing” me is throwing out false claims that I bought many psykos off a lot of people for cheap. The only truth you had in your statements was me buying a mayneak from you for 25m. It was well known by many people at the time that the going rate for those pets were around that range when they were made first tradeable which was the period in which I bought it off you. I think you’re just a little upset you sold it before it rose up :/

I didn’t bother really looking into what you or plpr were arguing about, but from a few seconds of skimming I got the feel that it was regarding the role of enchants in this tournaments. In my opinion, enchants shouldn’t have been allowed at all during this tournament. You could’ve had a trusted delegate as the third member on each team (it is 2v2 after all) there to monitor the stats of both players on each team and make sure they matched that of someone who was wearing a standard unenchanted set. The only issue with this is availability; I know a lot of these matches took a while to get in because many people were busy and this would’ve made matches take even longer to get in. I still wish there was the ability to lock specific slots for enchants because then it would be far easier for everyone to get the certain enchants they wanted.

But hey what do I know, I haven’t pvped since 2013 xd
    It was never that cheap... i trusted you, you lied about the value, it is what it is congratulations you made a huge profit at anothers expense.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Some players do not understand that this tourney was not a 1v1. Please do not use 1v1 as a reference. The tourney was a 1v1. When something benefits your team at the beginning, your team won't complain. FYI...people do get better over time. Enchant occurred at the third stage of the tourney. By the third stage, your team must have been good to make it that far.

During the tourney, I noticed that some players got really op with gold enchant and plat. Coordinate mage was one of them and he did not spend much on his enchant. His team was able to beat us during practice.

Selecting the correct enchant type was crucial. If you selected health/armor on bear, your team was kind of doom against a team with armor/armor bear. Mage was well off with health/armor or armor/armor with sharp set because sharp has a high int max of 550. That allowed mage to heal higher and cause dmg more than goddess set.

If people did their research and understand the sets and stats, they could have had op enchant with min gold and some plat. Winning was possible.

Please post negative comments on the complain section.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jensmage For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jensmage View Post
    Some players do not understand that this tourney was not a 1v1. Please do not use 1v1 as a reference. The tourney was a 1v1. When something benefits your team at the beginning, your team won't complain. FYI...people do get better over time. Enchant occurred at the third stage of the tourney. By the third stage, your team must have been good to make it that far.

During the tourney, I noticed that some players got really op with gold enchant and plat. Coordinate mage was one of them and he did not spend much on his enchant. His team was able to beat us during practice.

Selecting the correct enchant type was crucial. If you selected health/armor on bear, your team was kind of doom against a team with armor/armor bear. Mage was well off with health/armor or armor/armor with sharp set because sharp has a high int max of 550. That allowed mage to heal higher and cause dmg more than goddess set.

If people did their research and understand the sets and stats, they could have had op enchant with min gold and some plat. Winning was possible.

this is 100% true.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jensmage View Post

If what you say in this post is even remotely true.... WHY DID YOU SPEND $1,500$ ON ENCHANTMENTS? cuz it's not... this is your ego not wanting to admit that without your irl money your absolutely horrible at pvp... it is what it is, sometimes the truth hurts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

If what you say in this post is even remotely true.... WHY DID YOU SPEND $1,500$ ON ENCHANTMENTS? cuz it's not... this is your ego not wanting to admit that without your irl money your absolutely horrible at pvp... it is what it is, sometimes the truth hurts.

Because I was enchanting my guild lol. I share wealth in the guild.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

It was never that cheap... i trusted you, you lied about the value, it is what it is congratulations you made a huge profit at anothers expense.

As I said previously, at the time that really was its value. It simply isn’t my fault that prices of discontinued items rise as time progresses. You being the veteran you are should’ve known that out of all people. Saying that I scammed you is like saying I bought bitcoin from you when it was $500 and then it skyrocketed to whatever it is now. Regardless at this point given your personality you showcase on this forum, I’m glad if I ever “scammed” someone, it was you.

Special tip to anyone for the upcoming cap: if Jils gets an early cap reward , do NOT buy from him. He will call you a scammer regardless of what you pay!!
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Xyzther For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

As I said previously, at the time that really was its value. It simply isn’t my fault that prices of discontinued items rise as time progresses. You being the veteran you are should’ve known that out of all people. Saying that I scammed you is like saying I bought bitcoin from you when it was $500 and then it skyrocketed to whatever it is now. Regardless at this point given your personality you showcase on this forum, I’m glad if I ever “scammed” someone, it was you.

Special tip to anyone for the upcoming cap: if Jils gets an early cap reward , do NOT buy from him. He will call you a scammer regardless of what you pay!!
    You used the word scammed, i used rhe wordz took advantage... glad to see by your choice of words, you know what you did.