Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Fun 2v2 l71 tournament. Prize for the winners will be 40m and 2 stat guns (any).

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jensmage View Post
    lol...I have at least 15 chars or more and I probably don't want to have them all on the same account. As the level caps increases, that will require me to have more accs.
    Sorry but the only logical reasons I can think of having multiple accounts is 1) to avoid spending the platinum on the character slots (we know you spend plat lol) or 2) account trading/sharing that is against TOS...

The benefits of having any future tournament shields untradeable far outweigh both of these reasons in my opinion. For example while white tournament shields hold value because of their rarity, they lost their uniqueness because wearing one doesn't even mean you pvp anymore. I see people with them that have all 0's in both arena and ctf.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jilsponie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

well played to trocy and xhelly seriously it was some intense fun playing with them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Thank you all for playing 2v2 l71 tourney. The tourney was fun and long because noticed that lots of players had so much fun before the enchant sets.

Thank you Xhelly and Trocy for battling us in the final rounds. All of the battles were close. Hope you will join us again at l35 or different level.

Tourney results:
    1st place - ipayforkills & worldofthrice
    2nd place - Trocy & Xhelly
    3rd place - Veyb & SickNuke

Wish you all the best!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jensmage For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Seriously not even trying to be rude. But I'd like to point out 2 of the people i see that finished top 3, literally couldn't get a single kill vs any of my 3 71s in 1v1 ffa before enchantments were a thing... literally not a single kill... this tournament was pay to win for sure, should just go ahead and put the tournament shield in the plat store.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jilsponie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    Seriously not even trying to be rude. But I'd like to point out 2 of the people i see that finished top 3, literally couldn't get a single kill vs any of my 3 71s in 1v1 ffa before enchantments were a thing... literally not a single kill... this tournament was pay to win for sure, should just go ahead and put the tournament shield in the plat store.

Sorry to hear that! Pls join l35 tourney after cap is updated. have a good weekend. 2v2 is different technique than 1v1.
    Last edited by Jensmage; 03-24-2018 at 08:23 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

we just played 2 of the best 71s that have ever played this level. The update happened and you either participated or you quit whether that be the level or the game. It was a full blown tournament which almost every team participated in. What more could u ask? People wanted updates and it just happened one came out that changed how the game is played at that level. Most of the fights throughout the tournament were played on a fair playing field so i don't agree at all with your statement.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by plpr View Post
    we just played 2 of the best 71s that have ever played this level. The update happened and you either participated or you quit whether that be the level or the game. It was a full blown tournament which almost every team participated in. What more could u ask? People wanted updates and it just happened one came out that changed how the game is played at that level. Most of the fights throughout the tournament were played on a fair playing field so i don't agree at all with your statement.

What more could i ask? How about not having stats period that are based on either luck or wealth? People either get lucky and get good enchantments cheap, or they just spend spend spend spend until it finally gives them good stats... without truly equal stats it's really not skill based, thus not a tournament imo, as you just said you just beat 2 if the best 71s to ever play 71... i wasn't going to call anyone out but, your teammate is 1 of the 2 that literally couldn't get a single kill vs me 1v1 before enchantments were a thing. I also believe said person has shown on forums they have spent over 300k platinum...

So like i said, they should just put they tournament shields in the plat store.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jilsponie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

I think it was a good idea to post the bracket on forum like the one I did because it keeps track of the players in the past and how they approached to finals. A lot of players asked me to prolong the tourney at the beginning because it kept l71 active .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Default Fun 2v2 l71 tournament. Prize for the winners will be 40m and 2 stat guns (any).

What more could i ask? How about not having stats period that are based on either luck or wealth? People either get lucky and get good enchantments cheap, or they just spend spend spend spend until it finally gives them good stats... without truly equal stats it's really not skill based, thus not a tournament imo, as you just said you just beat 2 if the best 71s to ever play 71... i wasn't going to call anyone out but, your teammate is 1 of the 2 that literally couldn't get a single kill vs me 1v1 before enchantments were a thing. I also believe said person has shown on forums they have spent over 300k platinum...

So like i said, they should just put they tournament shields in the plat store.

Let me make this simple. You either take this game seriously enough to spend all your gold or buy plat or you dont want to win bad enough. And that clearly shows in the results. If people don't even try to get better stats then they aren't deserving of winning a tournament. If you dont have real money to spend on enchantments then you can use gold. Jen organized the tournament we put in work never stopped playing 71 pvp and grinded for stats which still aren't even the best you can get.We were on so many times alone just practicing dor our matches nobody else even in the games. So who is more deserving? We followed every rule and played our matches. Now let me ask you again. What more could you ask?

Last edited by plpr; 03-24-2018 at 09:26 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Let me make this simple. You either take this game seriously enough to spend all your gold or buy plat or you dont want to win bad enough. And that clearly shows in the results. If people don't even try to get better stats then they aren't deserving of winning a tournament. If you dont have real money to spend on enchantments then you can use gold. Jen organized the tournament we put in work never stopped playing 71 pvp and grinded for stats so who is more deserving. We followed every rule and played our matches. Now let me ask you again. What more could you ask?

Bro... tournaments are supposed to be based on skill, and knowledge of the game. Not on who spends more. If you want the same question answered again, scroll up it's the same answer.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jilsponie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Bro... tournaments are supposed to be based on skill, and knowledge of the game. Not on who spends more. If you want the same question answered again, scroll up it's the same answer.

It was based on skill and we had more knowledge clearly we won. And who spends more? lol come on thats every level in pl if you don't have the best gear in the game you probably aren't going to win. That's like entering without a set. Done arguing now.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

It was based on skill and we had more knowledge clearly we won. And who spends more? lol come on thats every level in pl if you don't have the best gear in the game you probably aren't going to win. That's like entering without a set. Done arguing now.

They had sets... your teammate literally paid $1,500 to be a top competitor.. They said so themself. As far as done arguing, you didn't have a valid argument to begin with. You asked a question, i answered it. Nothing to argue about anyway. I'm not alone when i say these things, I'm just the only one willing to post it. Trust me I'm getting mad love in private messages lol

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jilsponie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

They had sets... your teammate literally paid $1,500 to be a top competitor.. They said so themself. As far as done arguing, you didn't have a valid argument to begin with. You asked a question, i answered it. Nothing to argue about anyway. I'm not alone when i say these things, I'm just the only one willing to post it. Trust me I'm getting mad love in private messages lol

Yea they did have sets and they lost. And we won so talk about invalid arguments.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Yea they did have sets and they lost. And we won so talk about invalid arguments.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    Are you done? My opinion isn't debatable btw... neither are facts. When a player is paying $1,500 to win a tournament in what is supposed to be a free to play game, it is no longer a tournament, more of an auction to the highest bidder.

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jilsponie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Are you done? My opinion isn't debatable btw... neither are facts. When a player is paying $1,500 to win a tournament in what is supposed to be a free to play game, it is no longer a tournament, more of an auction to the highest bidder.

You keep bringing up figures that are irrelevant you dont have to spend a penny on this game and you can achieve everything we did. Like i said who wanted it the most will always win.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

You keep bringing up figures that are irrelevant you dont have to spend a penny on this game and you can achieve everything we did. Like i said who wanted it the most will always win.

Unless they don't get good enough enchantments for what they can afford to spend lol

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jilsponie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

. What is done is done. If you have any complaints, just submit a complaint to sts. have a good weekend.

That was fast...9341 views after the result post 9071 views.
    Last edited by Jensmage; 03-24-2018 at 11:30 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

Unless they don't get good enough enchantments for what they can afford to spend lol

Basing purely off the thanks you are receiving from the accounts that totally don’t belong to you, it is apparent you have won this argument. Good job!
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Xyzther For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyzther View Post
    Basing purely off the thanks you are receiving from the accounts that totally don’t belong to you, it is apparent you have won this argument. Good job!
    Lol are those his accounts? Did he like his own statements?

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Jensmage For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jensmage View Post
    Lol are those his accounts? Did he like his own statements?
    No they are not... i have this one forum account. He doesn't like me for exposing him for getting over on other players. Be careful about spreading rumours

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jilsponie For This Useful Post: