Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Fun 2v2 l71 tournament. Prize for the winners will be 40m and 2 stat guns (any).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts

Aside from the accusations being thrown around, if I may include my two cents :P!!!

The only thing I would like to point out, is that Jen's arguement of being able to win because experimentation existing is totally invalid. In order to test one enchantment motif, you needed at least 5 million gold to throw around. Me, being the washed up late 2010 player I am, did not have the sufficient funds to experiment at all, instead, I went full damage and called it good (cause killing things is good right!?!?!).

That being said, I was unable to participate in the tournament due to complications outside of the game. However, I felt as though this post was necessary as to possibly articulate the frustrations of others in the tournament who might have been in a similar situation.

Grats on the win!
    Walie

P.S. Here is some good music to lessen the potential blow-back from this post ! https://youtu.be/tRcPA7Fzebw?t=52

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Congeniality View Post
    Aside from the accusations being thrown around, if I may include my two cents :P!!!

The only thing I would like to point out, is that Jen's arguement of being able to win because experimentation existing is totally invalid. In order to test one enchantment motif, you needed at least 5 million gold to throw around. Me, being the washed up late 2010 player I am, did not have the sufficient funds to experiment at all, instead, I went full damage and called it good (cause killing things is good right!?!?!).

That being said, I was unable to participate in the tournament due to complications outside of the game. However, I felt as though this post was necessary as to possibly articulate the frustrations of others in the tournament who might have been in a similar situation.

Grats on the win!
    Walie

P.S. Here is some good music to lessen the potential blow-back from this post ! https://youtu.be/tRcPA7Fzebw?t=52
    Very well thought out 2 cents if i may say so

The amount required to get competitive enchantments for some players is absolutely ridiculous. I finally got decent enchantments on my 100, after almost 200 plat, and over 25m gold on 1 set i feel like i can finally compete in 2v2 or 3v3 ffa, but i still have far from the best enchantments so someone with ridiculous amounts of wealth or simply just better luck can still own me 1v1.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Congeniality View Post

Grats on the win!
    Walie

invalid? I did some experiment and ask others. Thanks for the congrats.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jensmage View Post
    invalid? I did some experiment and ask others. Thanks for the congrats.
    Yes, invalid. Your statement was based on the assumption that the entire community had the ABILITY to test these things. The ability for the testing requires wealth, as he stated. The rest of the community doesn't have $1,500 to spend on a free to play game for experimentation.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

I will stay quiet. how’s the day going Walie?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jensmage View Post
    Thank you all for playing 2v2 l71 tourney. The tourney was fun and long because noticed that lots of players had so much fun before the enchant sets.

Thank you Xhelly and Trocy for battling us in the final rounds. All of the battles were close. Hope you will join us again at l35 or different level.

Tourney results:
    1st place - ipayforkills & worldofthrice
    2nd place - Trocy & Xhelly
    3rd place - Veyb & SickNuke

Wish you all the best!
    Congratulations everyone!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Draebatad For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    Yes, invalid. Your statement was based on the assumption that the entire community had the ABILITY to test these things. The ability for the testing requires wealth, as he stated. The rest of the community doesn't have $1,500 to spend on a free to play game for experimentation.

Stop trying to be this hero of the community that nobody asked for. And go make your own thread of complaints you have.This isn't the place to do it. All I feel when I read your replies is jealousy and hate. Seriously say something positive for once.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by plpr; 03-25-2018 at 04:42 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by plpr View Post
    Stop trying to be this hero of the community that nobody asked for. And go make your own thread of complaints you have.This isn't the place to do it. All I feel when I read your replies is jealousy and hate. Seriously say something positive for once.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    I say positive things all the time... just scroll up and see where i complimented wallie's post

10.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #249
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

Congratulations to everyone who participated! Winners will be awarded their (revised) Blood and Black tourney shields in the coming days! :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: