Thread: Hello everyone :)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Default Hello everyone :)

I had an idea pls give oppinions
    I was wondering since the lvl 36 cap in sl gives a new vanity,if some of the people dnt make the 49,000 xp would you all like to see a similar vanity(not exactly the same) but similar vanity be made that can be purchased with platinum say like around 10 or 15 platinum that way if newcomers or people that dnt make the lvl cap dnt actually miss out they can just buy a similar item,just like with the rocketman helm if your not lucky enough to get a mech man vanity drop if you caught the deal of the day you had a chance to purchase a similar item,i personally think it would be cool,but id like to know everyone else opinion pls share thoughts,thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

Great idea! If the level cap goes up for example, and newcomers just missed getting it, a plat vanity helm is a great idea

Alaska, Left the heat on & melted my Igloo...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

It is a good idea & there has been much discussion on Look a Like Vanities recently. In my opinion the 36 Helms should not have Look a likes made. It is an achievement to reach that 49k Experience & it would really take the thrive away from anyone wanting to go to 36 for the helm if they could Purchase a similar one with Plat. Not bashing your idea at all, it is a good idea. Just my thoughts & I feel I'm not alone on that one.

Also Level Cap Vanities are considered Collector Items later down the road. The 3 available now will most likely not be offered any longer after the level cap raises again. They may change to 3 new ones or STS may decide to do something completely different for a level 41 reward. When the time comes that is.
    Last edited by Bakoffmycandy; 11-02-2011 at 06:14 PM.
    Proud Officer of Infinite Union
    Downloads -36 Commando * Http -36 Operative * URL -36 Engineer