*i think 3 weeks for winter event is a good time frame since it falls during holidays which gives us time to grind in event and spend time with family and friends for the holidays as well.

*energy crafting time is alright but hopefully with the removal of forged energy in the next events this will be adjusted to somehow help the players that cant afford to buy energy kits.
i must say that the rate of essences for this event is decent. with the removal of forged energy im looking forward that event greater crates can drop energy kits and chance for energy points after killing event bosses can drop just like the old times.

*LB is always challenging imo but i must say that the points required for this event (plat tier) is bit high.

*tier rewards are lil mehhhh. also i wish there are more items to choose from in event token vendor. if possible make the crate recipe atleast stashable too.
i got confused with the LB rewards also coz in the event guide in forum it says top 5 gets exquisite order jewel but when you click on event board it says precise order jewel.

*other feedback would be the boss counter (last boss icon) not working. it doesnt make sense also why shadow elixir's time is still running even outside map. hopefully next time if you loot a crate from event boss it would look like a crate not an egg.

overall i am happy with the event, there are minor errors but didnt stop me from enjoying the event.