Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2018 Letter to the Community

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

This is a nice touch , probably first time I get sooooooo hyped cause of a thread , As u Work For Us Justg , We'll Receive everything with happiness and pleasure , ty for this wonderful nearly 2 years I passed with arcane legends and in it won't stop here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    458 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amazonina View Post
    The game is definitely more interesting than it ever was! When I can sit and play for hours and not even know where the time went <.<, you guys are doing an amazing job, keep up the great work!

^ That right there

1 <3
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BaronB For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    412 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Hello and Happy New Year!

Last year we had almost 100 updates to Arcane Legends! Some were minor, some were major, some were well received and some not so, but we are committed to keeping this game fresh and interesting for you, now more than ever. We also had several updates to our legacy Legends games (PL, DL, and SL). We launched a new casual RPG (Pocket Legends Adventures). We rounded out the year with Winter Events in all our Legends game to keep you warm and snuggly through the cold dark times.

Arcane Legends

We're doubling down on Arcane Legends this year, with bigger events as well as our biggest expansion ever (more on this later). Historically we have had four major annual events:

-Goblin
    -Ursoth
    -Halloween
    -Winter Fest

We're planning on buffing some of our minor events out to provide expanded levels of content:

-Hugthulu
    -Egg Hunt
    -Harvest
    -Occupy Windmoore

We'll continue to intersperse quality-of-life improvements (Stable management anyone?) weekly micro -events like sales, 2x events, small holiday vendors etc but our intent is to give you something big to play every 4-6 weeks. Next up is Hugthulu!

Legacy Legends

Despite our best efforts to stop him, Cinco could not help himself from updating PL, DL, and SL last year. Accordingly, we're not going to try to stop him this year, and are even looking into putting some new items into these games. More as this develops.

New Game Development

All businesses have the need to innovate. Two years ago it was Call of Champions. Last year brought Pocket Legends: Adventures. Again, some were well received and some not so, but it is in our nature to continue to try and find new ways to surprise, entertain and delight you. We have some new ideas for this year but we'll keep them under wraps for now. Just a head's up, expect more and continued different things from us!

Old Games Shutdowns

On Friday, 1/12/18, we will be shutting down the following games:

-Arcane Battlegrounds
    -Battle Dragons
    -Battle Command
    -Call of Champions

Shutting down games is a new thing for us, but is standard in the industry. We are shutting these games down to further focus on our existing Legends games and new game development. We very much appreciate all the support from those who played these games, and hope to see you in some of our other ones.

Thank You

Finally I would like to sincerely thank everyone for their support over the last year. Your passion about our games is astounding at times, and we are flattered and grateful. We'll keep trying to delight and entertain you, you keep letting us know what we can do better!

- g
    Thank you cinco so much #longliveDLAL

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

No not battle dragons and arcane battle grounds I love them! Can't you just stop updating them or something but keep them going???? Maybe?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Hello and Happy New Year!

Last year we had almost 100 updates to Arcane Legends! Some were minor, some were major, some were well received and some not so, but we are committed to keeping this game fresh and interesting for you, now more than ever. We also had several updates to our legacy Legends games (PL, DL, and SL). We launched a new casual RPG (Pocket Legends Adventures). We rounded out the year with Winter Events in all our Legends game to keep you warm and snuggly through the cold dark times.

Arcane Legends

We're doubling down on Arcane Legends this year, with bigger events as well as our biggest expansion ever (more on this later). Historically we have had four major annual events:

- Goblin
    - Ursoth
    - Halloween
    - Winter Fest

We're planning on buffing some of our minor events out to provide expanded levels of content:

- Hugthulu
    - Egg Hunt
    - Harvest
    - Occupy Windmoore

We'll continue to intersperse quality-of-life improvements (Stable management anyone?) weekly micro -events like sales, 2x events, small holiday vendors etc but our intent is to give you something big to play every 4-6 weeks. Next up is Hugthulu!

Legacy Legends

Despite our best efforts to stop him, Cinco could not help himself from updating PL, DL, and SL last year. Accordingly, we're not going to try to stop him this year, and are even looking into putting some new items into these games. More as this develops.

New Game Development

All businesses have the need to innovate. Two years ago it was Call of Champions. Last year brought Pocket Legends: Adventures. Again, some were well received and some not so, but it is in our nature to continue to try and find new ways to surprise, entertain and delight you. We have some new ideas for this year but we'll keep them under wraps for now. Just a head's up, expect more and continued different things from us!

Old Games Shutdowns

On Friday, 1/12/18, we will be shutting down the following games:

- Arcane Battlegrounds
    - Battle Dragons
    - Battle Command
    - Call of Champions

Shutting down games is a new thing for us, but is standard in the industry. We are shutting these games down to further focus on our existing Legends games and new game development. We very much appreciate all the support from those who played these games, and hope to see you in some of our other ones.

Thank You

Finally I would like to sincerely thank everyone for their support over the last year. Your passion about our games is astounding at times, and we are flattered and grateful. We'll keep trying to delight and entertain you, you keep letting us know what we can do better!

- g
    Very excited to see what is in the future for AL. Out of thanks (:
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    586 Posts

For all you do this Alorian Ale is for you ! Cheers Huzzah Salude !
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Good decision on AL, it has so much more potential

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Can we have some more guildhalls please and make a special spot in the guild portion of the social page for MOTD. As i feel the MOTD way currently most people dont read it and it is not enough space to actually make useful announcements ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

This is great news! I don't play or comment as much as I used to and have been extra critical lately but it is only because of the amazing experience I have had with this game. It truly is one of a kind.

My Hope is that your new focus rewards you with your ultimate financial goals as a company and revives some of the lost player base and features some of us old timers feel were lost in the last couple of years.

All the best to the Spacetime team!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to thekragle For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Suggestions

Well I'd like to see a new city that has a new tombs like kt4 but maybe randomly changes so no bot farming can be done there,
    3_4 maps like the old school all that we all love
    Maybe a new guild hall, with interactive furniture

Sent from my LGLS450 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Housing system,furniture,tavern > what about a new game like The S*ms hehe.

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts

Cincos the best ! All of you hardworkimg individuals at STS are! 😊 I’m glad you guys will be focusing on the legends games again . Im super excited for watever u have in stored for us ! can’t wait 😁

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinkerbelldoll For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    412 Posts

Thank you cinco so much for your hard work along with your crew #longliveDLAL

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

it will be cool if there was a christmas event starting 1 or 2 weeks before christmas day like hunting santa down to collect presents which can only be opened on christmas day (25th December) or after.
    imagine like santa dropping:
    -> Common present, Rare present, Epic present, Legendary present, Set present, Mythic present, Arcane present or Heroic present.
    The only way to get to Santa is to hunt an elf across arlor and the elf will drop a daily quest for maybe some christmas tokens and also drop a portal that leads to the north pole where santa can be challenged!!

Just an idea I had in my head after testing out the winter event which was super awesome
    Last edited by Dannish; 01-11-2018 at 09:37 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I just love ur games sts!
    And ur the only game company that responds a lot to players.
    Closing these games is sad but as u said it's normal.
    Keep it up sts!
    Qevy Forever!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I did not spend Time... to those game....which will shut down... but I'm Gonna Miss Those ... games....
    Also.. I'm Gonna Miss My Friend in Those Game... thought

Anyway.... Thanks a Lot...

You Guys Are Awesome ....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Thanks you STS!!! considering other games - the amazing game of STS - Dark Legends. Thanks you so much- Cinco especially, providing and keeping us inspire about events and new stuffs. DL has great players community too but it can be levelled up to the next generation games. It has great graphics, great innovative PVP arena.

Long Live DL!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

pet stable management? niceee

pet's bookmark is definitely needed with so many pets right now, simple implementation will be add bookmark button, and pet will move position to the first page. press the button again, and then it will go back to its original position. and if it's implemented, i will suggest to use the original sorting as default (sort non-bookmarked pets by rarity, and then name)

things that make it easier to look is rarity color, also i kind of hate that heroic pet's name is 'heroic' something, will be great if it has same name but just simply have different rarity/color.

passive information for each tier and feature to try a pet could be great too

also, shared pet stable could be great, thanks
    Last edited by extrapayah; 01-11-2018 at 01:11 PM.
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Stay cool, guys. To all the mods, devs, thank you. Thank you for doing your best to keep the game clean and healthy. Love all of you. :3 Peace out.

~Rare
    Last edited by Justg; 01-11-2018 at 02:09 PM. Reason: Less drama