Thread: Any advice for advancing tiers on events

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Any advice for advancing tiers on events

So as the winter event draws to a close I didnt even get to gold tier

I realised that the tier requirements on this event for gold and platinum have increased dramatically so doesnt surprise me I am still at silver. For those at gold and platinum, any advice on reaching the higher tiers (other than playing 8 hours a day and waiting for hours for energy to forge)?

Also can you run alt accounts and give energy to your primary account? I'm currently only running one character and wondering if I need to farm using alt accounts to boost my primary

Thanks all in advance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

It is easy. There are many people doing LB run. They will pay effort to achieve the top LB rank by keep playing the event. Thus, they are most likely Plat Tier. Party with them and let them enter the portal first. Then, most likely the Syrillax or Big Rock boss will be appear for you to kill and get more point to reach higher tiers.

The point is that you need to have good friend or guildmate willing to party with you.

lastly, energy cannot be stack in stash or neither transfer (the crafted one). Even you run with other character, you cannot transfer the energy to the primary one. That's why so many player complaining the crafting time of the energy. If they can use multiple character for crafting, then no more problem.

Hope it can help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

As Raymond say you need good guild/friends that run lb to max efficiency of your energies.
    Even with a good tier party the effort to reach plat tier was high. Just to speak about “easy” numbers:
    28k points for plat tier means around 500 runs with a plat tier (I considered 50 point/run for easy calculations). To craft that amount you need 1500 essence. My personal experience is that you get around 12 essence/hour in tomb/huntlet. Means 125 hours running just for essence. This time is reduced running event, that gives you a fair amount of essences from mobs/boss. So Let’s reduce that number to 90 hours. It’s 18 days running 5 hours/day.
    So big effort in time.
    Then you have to craft all that energies! In 2 hours you can craft 5 energies. Using a clock-alarm (as I did) each 2 hours you can craft around 35 energy/day. Will take 15 days to craft all 500 energies.
    So.....tiers this year were challenging for non-plat users, requiring a huge amount of time and effort, don’t be surprised or sad if you weren’t able to reach high tier, wasn’t easy at all!!!!!
    I was lucky I stored around 100 energy from last event and 80 essences, and that I had good mates/friends that boost me to plat tier, but took me around 2 weeks of hard work to do that, just for the plat vanity ( I love it!).

My suggestion for you as key factor to reach high tiers is to be in a good/active guild and to have really good friends that helps you out.

Good luck for next events!
    If there would be a competition for stupidity, I would be second. Cause I’m stupid

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    521 Posts

First time I haven't reached play tier in events.. didn't even make it to gold. I have been busy irl though what with Christmas preparations etc. Ah well.. it's not the end of the world.