Hi All!!
Ok as some of you may know I homeschool (this is my second year) and just finished 11th grade today making me a senior!! Lol (I did the whole year in a little over a month), soooo before I start 12th and before I get my xbox for finishing so fast from my dad, it's time I hit PL full force again, not leveling this time tho..farming. I have aprox 2 weeks (starting next monday) before I hit homeschooling again, in those I plan to spend one of them owning all xbox games I get my hands on, but until then I want to start several teams (mostly lvl 10) to farm some of the rarest items in the game. I'll be hitting many places, but right now i'm looking at DF lvl 10 pinks or collectors items, i'll be on most days about 12 hours or more a day, and will either be on holidayfarmin, or deathsxshadow my 2 lvl 10 twinks. I need a team for this first few days willing to do major runs with me, i'm on holiday ATM but will prob switch to shadow with a team (mage is amazing mobber), so send me a request on both and pm if you wanna join!! I have a few people willing to do this with me but they're not on right now. Also I got my new ipod today since I accidentally trashed the last one lol (warranty is a good thing) so I need to break it in also lol.

See ya in game my peeps!!

p.s. I'll keep an eye on this thread 24/7 for the next few weeks updating it daily, so keep your eyes open!!