Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Most annoying bugs...

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,191 Times in 1,633 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Most annoying bugs...

Hey folks, what are your pet peeve bugs in AL? Please keep it short and sweet, with links to any clarifying info if needed.

Thanks!

- g
    | | | | | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'm not sure if this is been happening to anyone else but in the graveyard when I use my Mage and I use the time shift ability on enemies that are about to die like the undead Mages and the undead tanks their health resets and they become impossible to kill every time their health gets to the point where they're about to die it just refills on its own.... it's frustrating and annoying especially when you're trying to rack up kills and not deaths..... but to be honest right now the most annoying thing in the whole entire game is that damn CURSE ability

Hailing from the cold lands of great Britain.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Hey justg! theres a bug with Frostir the returned(Graveyard-mausoleum maps). Whenever he uses charged attacks like for example "The AOE sweep charge attack" and other charged attacks he doesn't do any damage at all except for just the skyupper cut charged attack! Please fix it so we can have a more challenging boss fight hehehe

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Flamesofanger For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,308 Times in 473 Posts

The Shadow Pierce bug in Mausoleum level 6 where it does ZERO damage to targets, charged or uncharged. It's been there for months, nothing has been done about it... please fix
    Why do we fall? So that we can rise again.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Safiras For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I had no annoying bugs so far

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Safiras View Post
    The Shadow Pierce bug in Mausoleum level 6 where it does ZERO damage to targets, charged or uncharged. It's been there for months, nothing has been done about it... please fix
    charged does usual damage, only uncharged does ZERO dmg, nox bolt doesnt deal dmg too (only dot), in m5 those skills deal very low dmg compared to other skills
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 01-09-2018 at 11:35 PM.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to slaaayerrr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

please fix incompatible iPhone X resolution: 2436x1125 458 ppi
    Thank You.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cactus For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus View Post
    please fix incompatible iPhone X resolution: 2436x1125 458 ppi
    Thank You.
    I beg for this

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Instanthumor For This Useful Post:

Thanks

pets:
    -arcane pets with melee attack and "multiplie targets" (samael, mari(2x), mm) really have ONLY 3 targets and no more (mythic pets grimm abadon have 4 targets) - bug?
    -samael chance to panic (by usual attack 10%) very low, it is not 10%, also his spreading toxin very low chance too (compared to blinky)
    -knk, maridos, maria doesnt change volume of their attacks, and i hear their attack even if i at start of map and owner of those pets in the end of map
    -breeze/hero breeze cant freeze mages(mobs) and some other mobs (by usual attack) in maus
    -heroic versions of pets need to be lvl40 to open last passive, when original versions need just lvl20
    -nilbog gives near 6% crit to owner, but it isnt showed in stats
    -glacian (as arcane pet) has too low chance to freeze (compared to breeze) - bug?
    -in pvp: when i have shield of nekro AA i think i must have immune to slows/stuns, but if enemy using nekro AA too - i have chance to be slowed by his AA, even if i have active nekro shield
    -glowstick's and slink's pools can be destoyed by: sns purple pulls, glint aegis, maybe immo staff
    -nilbog's, ironbite's (and other removing stuns) AAs - dont remove stun from lich (that one with timer)
    -i'm sure that someone can continue about pets...

other things:
    -traps can be banished by immo staff (if 2 good mages in party with immo, its very rare that trap will alive,lol)
    -about pierser and nox in m5-6 https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...-and-nox-in-m6
    -sometimes i getting stunned by dragonbite in maus (and saw other rogues sometimes getting that stun too, ONLY rogues), very rare now, but at 61 lvl it was often, dont know how it works, but sure its bug
    -sometimes after killing mini (in maus) there is no portal
    -something wrong with arc66 shivs, shield continue showing even if destroyed (didnt check it much, just bought)
    -big guys in maus sometimes not in right position (for example: i can stay at big guy's place, make attacks by daggs and 0 dmg to him, then i cast pierser, it moves me to empty place and shows that i just hitted him, then continue make usual attacks to empty place - and it hitting him also), guess it happens after whim/trap and other same things (hard to check why it happens), also red zones of big guys and arachna's coocon sometimes showed wrong too

sorry i tried to keep it short ...
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 01-10-2018 at 04:31 AM.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to slaaayerrr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

in m5/6 ive been having loot drop issues.
    Sometimes when lich or vori or mini dies and im lucky to loot something i see the big flash indicating a drop. All in team say congrats to me as they can see in their dialogue box "Greoatef recieved balanced scale" ... and yet in my dialogue box i dont see anything, or receive anything ... and there is nothing in my inventory:

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...ale-drop-issue

so far ive looted 4 balanced scales and a few massive locked crates but not recieved them ...

Thanks

Thumbs up I like how 2018 is starting :) appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Hey folks, what are your pet peeve bugs in AL? Please keep it short and sweet, with links to any clarifying info if needed.

Thanks!

- g
    • I see issue with Samael and Lucky's passive aura. I witnessed it only in KT4. There are pet levels the aura does not work, for lucky it worked fine till level 28 then it stopped and came back at level 42 Pet level. For Samael the issue started at level1 continued till level 20 and started again at level 28.
      (I am aware that the aura only enables when pets attack)

• Increase pet's speed a little, or make them a little closer to the player, the distance between pet and player is such that the player is always out of pet's passive field while walking. This also affects AA of most of the pets that buff or provide shield to players. (I know its not a bug, possibly a design change but this is the only thread where I can comment it).

• I am not sure if its a bug or if the armor% calculation is working as intended with pets and buff, please review my post here. Thanks.

• Mage Ice skill (normal or charged) does not freeze some of the mobs in maus.

• Rogues stuck in the maps. In PVP you will see that the player is there, but they are not really there, you will see their attacks coming from other directions of map. In PVE, you see the rogue is stuck somewhere (mostly) at the start of the map, in real they are playing with you and you see mobs getting attacked by invisible player firing rogue skills. Only happens with Rogue. Not sure what causes it, it is not a network glitch, I and my friends play in a very stable ping.

Those are few that I acknowledged recently. Once again, thanks for checking.
    Last edited by PsychoNuke; 01-10-2018 at 06:31 AM. Reason: hyperlink
    “Solitude sometimes is best society.”
    ― John Milton, Paradise Lost

19. The Following User Says Thank You to PsychoNuke For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Default +1

Quote Originally Posted by slaaayerrr View Post
    pets:
    -arcane pets with melee attack and "multiplie targets" (samael, mari(2x), mm) really have ONLY 3 targets and no more (mythic pets grimm abadon have 4 targets) - bug?
    -samael chance to panic (by usual attack 10%) very low, it is not 10%, also his spreading toxin very low chance too (compared to blinky)
    -knk, maridos, maria doesnt change volume of their attacks, and i hear their attack even if i at start of map and owner of those pets in the end of map
    -breeze/hero breeze cant freeze mages(mobs) and some other mobs (by usual attack) in maus
    -heroic versions of pets need to be lvl40 to open last passive, when original versions need just lvl20
    -nilbog gives near 6% crit to owner, but it isnt showed in stats
    -glacian (as arcane pet) has too low chance to freeze (compared to breeze) - bug?
    -in pvp: when i have shield of nekro AA i think i must have immune to slows/stuns, but if enemy using nekro AA too - i have chance to be slowed by his AA, even if i have active nekro shield
    -glowstick's and slink's pools can be destoyed by: sns purple pulls, glint aegis, maybe immo staff
    -nilbog's, ironbite's (and other removing stuns) AAs - dont remove stun from lich (that one with timer)
    -i'm sure that someone can continue about pets...

other things:
    -traps can be banished by immo staff (if 2 good mages in party with immo, its very rare that trap will alive,lol)
    -about pierser and nox in m5-6 https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...-and-nox-in-m6
    -sometimes i getting stunned by dragonbite in maus (and saw other rogues sometimes getting that stun too, ONLY rogues), very rare now, but at 61 lvl it was often, dont know how it works, but sure its bug
    -sometimes after killing mini (in maus) there is no portal
    -something wrong with arc66 shivs, shield continue showing even if destroyed (didnt check it much, just bought)
    -big guys in maus sometimes not in right position (for example: i can stay at big guy's place, make attacks by daggs and 0 dmg to him, then i cast pierser, it moves me to empty place and shows that i just hitted him, then continue make usual attacks to empty place - and it hitting him also), guess it happens after whim/trap and other same things (hard to check why it happens), also red zones of big guys and arachna's coocon sometimes showed wrong too

sorry i tried to keep it short ...

I think you covered most with pets
    I would love to see Glacian's passive buffed and at-least 4 mobs rooted/freezed instead of 3, its arcane man
    “Solitude sometimes is best society.”
    ― John Milton, Paradise Lost

Thanks

Some times when removing order jewels on alts who dont have mauso cant remove order jewels or does remove one then others cant remove the rest.
    My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu0...ygHYI5_ut-h8Ew
    ign: Handsumlegend, Genemorph and Exconartists

Thanks

- bows that go through legs (arcane dread bow etc.)

- daggers that go through hands (arcane shivs, dreamscape machetes etc.)

Thanks

Idk if this counts as a bug, But Medusas hair goes "see-through" or invisible when an arua is near/under it making her look bald.

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Greoatef View Post
    in m5/6 ive been having loot drop issues.
    Sometimes when lich or vori or mini dies and im lucky to loot something i see the big flash indicating a drop. All in team say congrats to me as they can see in their dialogue box "Greoatef recieved balanced scale" ... and yet in my dialogue box i dont see anything, or receive anything ... and there is nothing in my inventory:

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...ale-drop-issue

so far ive looted 4 balanced scales and a few massive locked crates but not recieved them ...
    Oh...that's actually frustrating
    Arkiyad forever!

Thanks

Some of the quests "go to" buttons that are meant to go to glintstone go to garetta instead... Like it's such an easy fix... Also the spider quest goes to kraag instead of dead city where you can talk to dimitrius... also in southern seas if you have enough damage to 1 shot the boss, a gate won't open to go to paradise pier... And the MOST ANNOYING thing, not necessarily a bug, is when you have a QUEST with kill 1000 minions and the DIALOG screen keeps appearing for AGES, causing me to logout to get rid of it. Just have an OPTION to REMOVE this BOX! (I have said similar things for years now, and no one cares enough to listen).

Thanks

Warrior is slow and his hits missing targets and it makes me throw my phone throw window

27.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #19
    Spacetime Studios Dev VROOMIGoRealFast's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Safiras View Post
    Shadow Piercer and Noxious Bolt have been fixed in Mausoleum 6. This will go out with the next update
    | | | | | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

28. The Following User Says Thank You to VROOMIGoRealFast For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Friend list bug where when you switch characters and switch back again it shows the wrong friend list

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Screenshotz For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast