Results 1 to 14 of 14

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Pocket Legends Log-in Ads

  1. #1
    Senior Member Iilhopeliliil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,613
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    194
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    106
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

    Default Pocket Legends Log-in Ads

    When, I last played extensively, this has never happened. Now, every 2-3 log-ins will send me a video-ad that I am forced to watch for 30 full seconds without being able to skip. Perhaps STS could implement a restriction on these ads, i.e. once a day, and possibly even send 1 Free Platinum for watching the video-ad. This will not only cater to the needs of F2P players(who might be unable to earn free platinum as the offers do not work) by providing some incentives as well as ease log-ins for all. Thanks
    Hope is Hungry.

  2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Dev Justg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,878
    Blog Entries
    4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    226
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,824
    Thanked in
    1,912 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iilhopeliliil View Post
    When, I last played extensively, this has never happened. Now, every 2-3 log-ins will send me a video-ad that I am forced to watch for 30 full seconds without being able to skip. Perhaps STS could implement a restriction on these ads, i.e. once a day, and possibly even send 1 Free Platinum for watching the video-ad. This will not only cater to the needs of F2P players(who might be unable to earn free platinum as the offers do not work) by providing some incentives as well as ease log-ins for all. Thanks
    What platform are you playing on?
    | | | | | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  3. #3
    Junior Member Adxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    33
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iilhopeliliil View Post
    When, I last played extensively, this has never happened. Now, every 2-3 log-ins will send me a video-ad that I am forced to watch for 30 full seconds without being able to skip. Perhaps STS could implement a restriction on these ads, i.e. once a day, and possibly even send 1 Free Platinum for watching the video-ad. This will not only cater to the needs of F2P players(who might be unable to earn free platinum as the offers do not work) by providing some incentives as well as ease log-ins for all. Thanks
    those ads are not from pocket legends for sure, maybe an app is causing it, did you download something before those ads shows up?
    Last edited by Adxe; 01-10-2018 at 02:16 PM.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Iilhopeliliil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,613
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    194
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    106
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adxe View Post
    those ads are not from pocket legends for sure, maybe an app is causing it, did you download something before those ads shows up?
    shows “NativeX” at bottom corner of the ad, though...
    Hope is Hungry.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Iilhopeliliil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,613
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    194
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    106
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    What platform are you playing on?
    hey G, thanks for replying,
    previously, i was on android and this didnt happen at all; now i am playing on iphone and the ads just pop up
    Hope is Hungry.

  6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #6
    Dev Justg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,878
    Blog Entries
    4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    226
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,824
    Thanked in
    1,912 Posts

    Default

    Is anyone else seeing this?
    | | | | | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    113
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    218
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Is anyone else seeing this?
    Not me.

    Gesendet von meinem SM-T585 mit Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Banned Kurvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    PVP
    Posts
    512
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    230
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    71
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Is anyone else seeing this?
    Idk if its the same thing but whenever i make a new account with a new email, whenever i log in an ad pops up. Doesnt happen on my main though.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Congeniality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Taco Legends
    Posts
    614
    Blog Entries
    7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    397
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    240
    Thanked in
    159 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Is anyone else seeing this?
    I did the other day. It is fairly rare for me, although I can confirm that I saw it on multiple occasions and I remember it being related to Nativex.

    Thanks!

  10. #10
    Senior Member Iilhopeliliil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,613
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    194
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    106
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

    Default

    bump! just re-downloaded pl and still seeing these ads
    Hope is Hungry.

  11.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #11
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,497
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    29
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,578
    Thanked in
    775 Posts

    Default

    We have just recently made a change that should remove these. Next time you log out, close the app, and log back in - let us know if you still see the issue. Thanks!
    | | | | | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:


  13. #12
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Hey cinco help me pls ibirb scammed me i trade him my L71 dragon breath elite staff he said he will trade 6 items which is uncrafted cop, deep mountain, founder, hardlight shield, dev and 25m then he gave me only 4 items which is deep mountain, 2 founders, hardlight, and 15m he said he will give me the next 2 after i trade him my staff. After that he just left and unfriend me. This happen yesterday....pls pls pls im begging u help me im trying to sell it for like 200m but he said he was trading me all his item and ill get more... i only trade him my staff coz im really broke and i needed money to get new set and dev and to level up to 100... pls im begging u... i think ibirb and endurant are same person and also someone told me that ibirb and nuked are the same....pls

  14. #13
    Senior Member Draebatad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Chilling with friends
    Posts
    744
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    250
    Thanked in
    162 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loujille View Post
    Hey cinco help me pls ibirb scammed me i trade him my L71 dragon breath elite staff he said he will trade 6 items which is uncrafted cop, deep mountain, founder, hardlight shield, dev and 25m then he gave me only 4 items which is deep mountain, 2 founders, hardlight, and 15m he said he will give me the next 2 after i trade him my staff. After that he just left and unfriend me. This happen yesterday....pls pls pls im begging u help me im trying to sell it for like 200m but he said he was trading me all his item and ill get more... i only trade him my staff coz im really broke and i needed money to get new set and dev and to level up to 100... pls im begging u... i think ibirb and endurant are same person and also someone told me that ibirb and nuked are the same....pls
    That's horrible. If it doesn't fit in the trade window, don't do it. The forums are the wrong place for this. Please contact support on the web at support.spacetimestudios.com

  15. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Cool idea!!

Similar Threads

  1. Time to step up your game Pocket Legends! POCKET LEGENDS FIRST RAID BOSS!
    By JMDylan in forum PL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-14-2012, 02:36 AM
  2. Login problems with Pocket Legends, Star Legends & Dark Legends
    By Samhayne in forum Spacetime Announcements
    Replies: 167
    Last Post: 10-23-2012, 10:56 AM
  3. Dark Legends shield added to pocket Legends and Star Legends!
    By Skeletonlord in forum DL General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-08-2012, 03:31 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-04-2011, 12:34 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-25-2011, 01:13 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •