Thread: Ideas on some new Halloween LB vanities

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Ideas on some new Halloween LB vanities

I know that halloween is far away but it is literally everyones favorite event, best banners also. In 2014 there were LB vanities given out to i think 25 per class, not sure at all, but those vanities were nice. I have some ideas of my own if there were to be LB vanities for top 5 or top 10 per class.

So i was thinking for a rogue like a little dirty mummified set, fully covered body with some of the vanity hanging off like around the wrist, with glowing red eyes, not like the fire shroud vanity helm where the eyes move, but the red glowing eyes should stay in place and maybe the glow can go on and off like glow(A bright glow) for a few seconds then back to regular glow.

For tanks i was thinking like a headless horseman, with the invisible head still being a vanity helm, all black jacket and shirt with some black pants and black shoes like the original headless horseman, and add some ripped effects in the clothes.

Now for mages you could make them into a gremlin, little ugly creatures, i thought of a gremlin as perfect for the mages because a gremlin and a mage are both small, would really suit them, and make them fury.

These are just my opinions on some fantastic vanity sets that are different and i think whoever is to run for halloween LB if these ideas do happen and the halloween event does have vanity sets this year would be happy and enjoy every bit of the vanities.

Let me know what you guys think on my ideas.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I like these ideas except i think rog would need something a little more doesnt seem as cool as tanks already have mummy set etc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by FearAL View Post
    I like these ideas except i think rog would need something a little more doesnt seem as cool as tanks already have mummy set etc
    Ya but the mummy set would be a full mummy set, nothing else added, with some of the tissue or whatever it is hanging off with a little dirt because mummys come from tombs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apologizing View Post
    I know that halloween is far away but it is literally everyones favorite event, best banners also. In 2014 there were LB vanities given out to i think 25 per class, not sure at all, but those vanities were nice. I have some ideas of my own if there were to be LB vanities for top 5 or top 10 per class.

So i was thinking for a rogue like a little dirty mummified set, fully covered body with some of the vanity hanging off like around the wrist, with glowing red eyes, not like the fire shroud vanity helm where the eyes move, but the red glowing eyes should stay in place and maybe the glow can go on and off like glow(A bright glow) for a few seconds then back to regular glow.

For tanks i was thinking like a headless horseman, with the invisible head still being a vanity helm, all black jacket and shirt with some black pants and black shoes like the original headless horseman, and add some ripped effects in the clothes.

Now for mages you could make them into a gremlin, little ugly creatures, i thought of a gremlin as perfect for the mages because a gremlin and a mage are both small, would really suit them, and make them fury.

These are just my opinions on some fantastic vanity sets that are different and i think whoever is to run for halloween LB if these ideas do happen and the halloween event does have vanity sets this year would be happy and enjoy every bit of the vanities.

Let me know what you guys think on my ideas.

Warrior should be a werewolf. With slobber dripping from mouth. Next arcane artifact should have a blood moon that rotates around character.

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarelv View Post
    Warrior should be a werewolf. With slobber dripping from mouth. Next arcane artifact should have a blood moon that rotates around character.

or blood dripping from mouth

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

I would like to see Celestial theme vanity. And it will be great if they make spectral/ghost weapons, banners and back vanity to match with the spectral/ghost sets.
    I think banners in general need a complete makeover, more of Hugthulu style animations than traditional on a stick style.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!