Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is so sad when we let this happen

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    I'm a veteran player..some may argue I'm vintage (creak). I am not ashamed to say that I have under 9m gold, in fact I'm proud of it..I'm female and like shopping and I also enjoy all the aspects of AL except PvP, oh and don't get me started on grinding. I like the housing, vanities, social bits and I sometimes even play in maps! Yes I do have some nice gear and yes I have bought plat, I like upgrading things but I'm terribly impatient and plat comes in handy and also helps the game. Why just sit on a pile of gold and be miserable? Saving for your pensions?
    Same here Susie!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ucamaeben View Post
    Same here Susie!
    Oh, a little different - am difinitely not a Sis, and I only like to shop in real life for Jeep Rubicon upgrades 🤨

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    521 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ucamaeben View Post
    Oh, a little different - am difinitely not a Sis, and I only like to shop in real life for Jeep Rubicon upgrades 🤨
    Definitely not a Sis...your jokes say it all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I recently (last year) started buying plat. So yes im p2p, but i was f2p for 2+ years before i ever bought plat. I am a LB vanity Freak. I see no problem with the rising prices due to an items Age/Rarity. Now on the other hand there are items that are easily obtained and yet their prices are sky-rocketing. Solution: farm or craft the item your self or buy plat.

( Sts needs money to make this game work. And not just sts. Almost every mmorpg has exclusive items only available to those who pay Real money. Dont "hate" on sts for for being an mmorpg.

Why all the salt towards merchants? If im not mistaken most of you do it. And also most of you know prices or atleast price ranges for items. Ex: if you buy a gnome power seal for 3m from auc and its the only one there or only one you can find. Thats completly your fault.

Everyone has their own Hustle if you were unfortunately fooled into that hustle theres no one to blame but yourself.

Patience and you will most likely find what you need at a fair reasonable price.

Not being mean but like i said above, there are items that are MEANT to be exclusive for the p2p if there wasnt then what would be the point in p2p? (Most mmorpgs do this StS is not the only one)

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Oh my god this thread just brings back memories of green Arlor set when It use to be just barely 9m for rogues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

I'm a veteran player..some may argue I'm vintage (creak). I am not ashamed to say that I have under 9m gold, in fact I'm proud of it..I'm female and like shopping and I also enjoy all the aspects of AL except PvP, oh and don't get me started on grinding. I like the housing, vanities, social bits and I sometimes even play in maps! Yes I do have some nice gear and yes I have bought plat, I like upgrading things but I'm terribly impatient and plat comes in handy and also helps the game. Why just sit on a pile of gold and be miserable? Saving for your pensions?
    I think this is 1st time I laughed on any post in AL forums. Thank you for existing
    I am on the same boat, except I am not a female and I don't shop much, not sure where all my money goes (in real life).
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

arcane rings went up because of platinum farm which resulted in huge influx of gold ingame and were brought down by fixing plat farm and gold sinks like planar pendant recipe.

its funny how everyone complains on forums about rare vanities being so overpriced by highballing yet they're the same ones that make 2-3m gold daily from maus. merchs cannot control or influence prices unless there is demand of that item. people are making 10's of millions of gold every week in maus and they're ready to pay any sum to get their desired vanity.

the "core" problem of this whole situation is gold loot awaken. if its not fixed soon the game will see darkest time .

it will eventually effect the studios too how?before if a person spends for example 100$ in a game ,he couldve made 8.5m gold easy and that would have been enough for him to get good gear for season,and would probably be ready spend 100$ again in next season.but in current situation buying platinum just doesnt make any sense .as he would still make only 8.5m gold from 100$(1700p) but wont be able to afford anything good specially at endgame gear.

daily millions of gold is added to economy without any comparative gold sink to balance the economy.this needs to be fixed soon or things will just get worse for both players and the company.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iliketolol For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iliketolol View Post
    arcane rings went up because of platinum farm which resulted in huge influx of gold ingame and were brought down by fixing plat farm and gold sinks like planar pendant recipe.

its funny how everyone complains on forums about rare vanities being so overpriced by highballing yet they're the same ones that make 2-3m gold daily from maus. merchs cannot control or influence prices unless there is demand of that item. people are making 10's of millions of gold every week in maus and they're ready to pay any sum to get their desired vanity.

the "core" problem of this whole situation is gold loot awaken. if its not fixed soon the game will see darkest time .

it will eventually effect the studios too how?before if a person spends for example 100$ in a game ,he couldve made 8.5m gold easy and that would have been enough for him to get good gear for season,and would probably be ready spend 100$ again in next season.but in current situation buying platinum just doesnt make any sense .as he would still make only 8.5m gold from 100$(1700p) but wont be able to afford anything good specially at endgame gear.

daily millions of gold is added to economy without any comparative gold sink to balance the economy.this needs to be fixed soon or things will just get worse for both players and the company.
    I’m no economist but , to get gold loot , you gotta spend gold or plat in awaken , although people make the invested amount in x days , guessing that’s under 3 days

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

I hate trying to save gold for a big item and something else in CS distracts me! 🤪

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

I believe in free trade and free will. Just be careful.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    521 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    I think this is 1st time I laughed on any post in AL forums. Thank you for existing
    I am on the same boat, except I am not a female and I don't shop much, not sure where all my money goes (in real life).
    I'm glad I made someone laugh. Games should be fun! P.S. Look down the back of the sofa..I find loads of change there.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

I was just mainly talking about the fake forum accounts making items look like they are worth more or less than they actually are but ty for the nice discussion to everyone who tuned in

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Twomucho For This Useful Post:

@ the intersection of Tea. Earl Grey. Hot and Damn Fine Cup of Coffee.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    369 Posts

I can't think of anything to comment so I'm just going to post a glass of water recipe.

Step 1. Get a glass
    Step 2. Pour water into glass

And there you have it. If you followed the instructions correctly you should have a nice glass of water.

Join the AL Community Discord!https://discord.gg/VrMWZ8t
    Retired Coffeegirl, Veep Of Arlor, 2016

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Java For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Java View Post
    I can't think of anything to comment so I'm just going to post a glass of water recipe.

Step 1. Get a glass
    Step 2. Pour water into glass

And there you have it. If you followed the instructions correctly you should have a nice glass of water.
    Too many steps too lazy to get up, must conquer the thirst... (yells, bro pass me a bottle)
    Retired

19. The Following User Says Thank You to PsychoNuke For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

I'm glad I made someone laugh. Games should be fun! P.S. Look down the back of the sofa..I find loads of change there.
    I mostly look at my dog when I loose something.. and he stares back at me, tilting his head like.. why you looking at me bro? I didn't do it. I am sure half of my paycheck is buried in my lawn . I dont think I ll get it back if its down the sofa, either my dog or my maid cleaned it up already
    Retired