Thread: Elite Dragon Slayer Fix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Lightbulb Elite Dragon Slayer Fix

Pve has been a topic of discussion, i have an issue id like to confront with the Health Pool of the Elite Dragon. First off, the starries have been dropping in price dramatically lately due to it being so easy for level 100s to kill it (average time 1-2 seconds with devved out 100s). The low drop rate is amazing where its at, i think future PVE updates should have the same drop rate or less in future PVE updates/events, due to the smaller player base we have at L100 right now *ahem stat guns*, i think the Elite Dragons Health pool should be increased at least 80-100x what it is right now, and the enemies that aid the dragon should have their damage buffed up aswell. Please implement this as it would save the worth of some of the coolest looking vanities in Pl.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kurvy View Post
    Pve has been a topic of discussion, i have an issue id like to confront with the Health Pool of the Elite Dragon. First off, the starries have been dropping in price dramatically lately due to it being so easy for level 100s to kill it (average time 1-2 seconds with devved out 100s). The low drop rate is amazing where its at, i think future PVE updates should have the same drop rate or less in future PVE updates/events, due to the smaller player base we have at L100 right now *ahem stat guns*, i think the Elite Dragons Health pool should be increased at least 80-100x what it is right now, and the enemies that aid the dragon should have their damage buffed up aswell. Please implement this as it would save the worth of some of the coolest looking vanities in Pl.
    I agree, however, doing this simply won’t work; Elite Dragon Slayer is supposedly made for lvl 76s back when it was released - and still is today. Increasing Dragons’ hp and mobs’ damage would mean that lvl 76s are highly unlikely to kill off the dragon before dying; unless of course, they have stat pers. Perhaps, limiting the types of drops to players above a set level i.e. 76; but this, again, has it’s consequences as well.
    Hope is Hungry.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iilhopeliliil View Post
    I agree, however, doing this simply won’t work; Elite Dragon Slayer is supposedly made for lvl 76s back when it was released - and still is today. Increasing Dragons’ hp and mobs’ damage would mean that lvl 76s are highly unlikely to kill off the dragon before dying; unless of course, they have stat pers. Perhaps, limiting the types of drops to players above a set level i.e. 76; but this, again, has it’s consequences as well.
    I havent seen a 76 farm there in years, preserving the prices of starries is far more important than the miniscule amount of 76 characters farming elite dragon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

It's a 76 map, I believe it should remain as is. However, new vanities and a new slayer type map for L100 would be great. My opinion...

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Draebatad For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    It's a 76 map, I believe it should remain as is. However, new vanities and a new slayer type map for L100 would be great. My opinion...
    I agree. If no one likes the idea of buffing up the 76 dragon, there should be a restyled one for 100s with tougher enemies/new vanity styles and lower drop rates.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

It should remain as it is like drae said because whats the point of changing it now starry will still stay at same price. But i dont think we need to worry about new loot as Justg already said in his letter we will be getting all we want soon.

ELITE

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 3pc For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 3pc View Post
    It should remain as it is like drae said because whats the point of changing it now starry will still stay at same price. But i dont think we need to worry about new loot as Justg already said in his letter we will be getting all we want soon.
    I want a hotdog hat vanity helm

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arvoh For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arvoh View Post
    I want a hotdog hat vanity helm
    +1 for the hotdog hat vanity helm. The community has spoken
    🎉🎉🎊🔨Alphie Smash! 📢👻🎈🎊🎁🎉