Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sad last resorts

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Default Sad last resorts

If you have to boot people to continue losing even with a 3v2 advantage, maybe pvp just isn't for you?

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Waug is best in game. No one is better then him. Fake screenshots

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Random mage For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Random mage View Post
    Waug is best in game. No one is better then him. Fake screenshots
    Bahahahahaahaha this can't be RANDOM MAGE must be someone oldGen, who has such in depth knowledge of PL.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    Bahahahahaahaha this can't be RANDOM MAGE must be someone oldGen, who has such in depth knowledge of PL.
    Lol you think they are serious

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    Lol you think they are serious

You're too serious over a boot. I'd say get better at mage, forgot that how i beat u (gun) with 4 pc before all these amulets? whereas gun mages at that point is OP-er than gun rhinoes, ofc if used properly. You gotta learn to utilize that. Get better rather than bragging over a boot.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

You're too serious over a boot. I'd say get better at mage, forgot that how i beat u (gun) with 4 pc before all these amulets? whereas gun mages at that point is OP-er than gun rhinoes, ofc if used properly. You gotta learn to utilize that. Get better rather than bragging over a boot.
    These screenshots were posted the 16th... before the amulets, and you were ok with using a gun vs me before I had 1, but now cry about me using 1? I see a serious double standard here LOL the team you had in these ss has 2 stat guns, my teammate had hemi.... we were completely outgeared, and at a 2v3 disadvantaged, you got completely outplayed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

These screenshots were posted the 16th... before the amulets, and you were ok with using a gun vs me before I had 1, but now cry about me using 1? I see a serious double standard here LOL the team you had in these ss has 2 stat guns, my teammate had hemi.... we were completely outgeared, and at a 2v3 disadvantaged, you got completely outplayed.

LOL seriously, this is not a complain (cry ur term) of using a gun rather how u got beaten by a 4 pc -
    "You're too serious over a boot. I'd say get better at mage, forgot that how i beat u (gun) with 4 pc before all these amulets? whereas gun mages at that point is OP-er than gun rhinoes, ofc if used properly. You gotta learn to utilize that. Get better rather than bragging over a boot."

who doesn't understand this simple logic, is not worth my time to waste, im done.

and as I told u, it doesn't matter cause I can't carry whole team, don't even know where they coming from started pl 2 days ago or 2 years ago, IDK. and Good Luck.

Good luck bragging over a boot and GO LEARN mage and learn to use mage in a better way, there is alot to learn for u to learn this awesome mage class. IM DONE. rofl.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

LOL seriously, this is not a complain (cry ur term) of using a gun rather how u got beaten by a 4 pc -
    "You're too serious over a boot. I'd say get better at mage, forgot that how i beat u (gun) with 4 pc before all these amulets? whereas gun mages at that point is OP-er than gun rhinoes, ofc if used properly. You gotta learn to utilize that. Get better rather than bragging over a boot."

who doesn't understand this simple logic, is not worth my time to waste, im done.

and as I told u, it doesn't matter cause I can't carry whole team, don't even know where they coming from started pl 2 days ago or 2 years ago, IDK. and Good Luck.

Good luck bragging over a boot and GO LEARN mage and learn to use mage in a better way, there is alot to learn for u to learn this awesome mage class. IM DONE. rofl.
    Once again... these screenshots were posted the 16th, before the update with amulets... the only time I've ever lost to you is when you had a gun and i didn't... now that i have 1 you just leave or boot to try and win by teaming lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Once again... these screenshots were posted the 16th, before the update with amulets... the only time I've ever lost to you is when you had a gun and i didn't... now that i have 1 you just leave or boot to try and win by teaming lol

Its funny when he says go learn mage. Didnt you farm his?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Random mage View Post
    Its funny when he says go learn mage. Didnt you farm his?
    Everyone farmed it to the point he doesn't even play it anymore even tho "mage op"

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Ss taken this morning... explain again how your so good when all you do is team and or lose?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

And then you were alone...

Los Angeles, Korea. umm wait that seems a little off
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

It's in pocket legend lore that Waug is indeed #1. Come on folks learn the lore!

FONDLING, CARESSED, GROPED, BUSTING, JIGGLING, CRUELAID

BOO!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    102 Posts

lol i beat opest 1v3 when he booted my best friend

NEW IGN RAGGADORR | I LOVE MYSTICALDREAM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

cmon guys, its a bit silly trying to argue over 100 pvp. Endgame pvp has been complete unbalanced skill-free garbage since like october lmao
    (^comment above mine: and the fact we got people winning 1v3’s just proves my point even more lol...)

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arvoh For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

LEL, comical funny thread. I'm wondering, one mage is bragging with gun for killing 4pc bird, and peps still ain't laughing at him/her or they? ofc they did.
    Last edited by Waug; 01-28-2018 at 02:31 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

LEL, comical funny thread. I'm wondering, one mage is bragging with gun for killing 4pc bird, and peps still ain't laughing at him/her or they? ofc they did.
    Your team had 2 stat weapons... my team had 1 ... your team had 3... my team had 2... gf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Your team had 2 stat weapons... my team had 1 ... your team had 3... my team had 2... gf

After countless fighting and countless treeing and countless whole guildies vs me, FINALLY this mage got something to BRAG in this age of gun era where almost every old endgame pvper either quit or gone to twink, some newcomers only play because of gun . Keep it coming it's just getting funny and ENJOYABLE. Prncessa started pvp like 2-3 weeks ago, and idk who is typress or whoever the tron bird rofl. Stop bragging over these small things and get better at mage.
    Last edited by Waug; 01-29-2018 at 09:34 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

After countless fighting and countless treeing and countless whole guildies vs me, FINALLY this mage got something to BRAG in this age of gun era where almost every old endgame pvper either quit or gone to twink, some newcomers only play because of gun . Keep it coming it's just getting funny and ENJOYABLE. Prncessa started pvp like 2-3 weeks ago, and idk who is typress or whoever the tron bird rofl. Stop bragging over these small things and get better at mage.
    It has always had the same outcome since 77 cap... way before stat guns. Stop making excuses and just admit you can't win a fair fight.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Lmao... if dream makes u happy, keep doing it. Good luck and not coming back to this thread, it's waste of time now.