Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2018 update

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default 2018 update

Although I really love this game n I really want it to go far even further then it is as of now I suggest not putting ranged weapons (guns,crossbows,etc) it will ruin DL,what ppl do not notice is DL was themed if im correct on melee weapons if you add ranged weapons it completely ruins pvp and pve along with that my suggestions are (new melee weps, and new vanity) NOT RECOLORS ppl have been wanting new vanity since the original cold weather and red rider up date that have also been wanting new weps n gems, ik this is sorta long n you might not read it all the way through but at least get to the ranged weapons part TY I LOVE DL ITS THE BEST MOBILE GAME IVE PLAYED BY FAR

Sent from my C6530N using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ArmyofII For This Useful Post:

3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,177 Posts

Some incredibly cool new (melee) weapons are in development right now. I’ve teamed up with Spacetime’s most senior graphics artist for this. Will have more details to share later this week :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyofII View Post
    Although I really love this game n I really want it to go far even further then it is as of now I suggest not putting ranged weapons (guns,crossbows,etc) it will ruin DL,what ppl do not notice is DL was themed if im correct on melee weapons if you add ranged weapons it completely ruins pvp and pve along with that my suggestions are (new melee weps, and new vanity) NOT RECOLORS ppl have been wanting new vanity since the original cold weather and red rider up date that have also been wanting new weps n gems, ik this is sorta long n you might not read it all the way through but at least get to the ranged weapons part TY I LOVE DL ITS THE BEST MOBILE GAME IVE PLAYED BY FAR

Agree with this!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Iotus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Some incredibly cool new (melee) weapons are in development right now. I’ve teamed up with Spacetime’s most senior graphics artist for this. Will have more details to share later this week :-)
    Thank you Cinco, cant wait!!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    OMG ty ty I've been waiting so long for this Cinco y'all are doing so great with this game pls keep it up

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyofII View Post
    OMG ty ty I've been waiting so long for this Cinco y'all are doing so great with this game pls keep it up

Also Cinco if you don't mind can you please give a hint on when the lvl cap will be I was told their will be a new lvl cap in March to lvl 45 I needa know so ik when to sell my lvl 41 items pls n ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Ahhhhhhh whaat okaaayy but why the enemies have crossbow not fair !! Lol and u can make this weapons cannot use for pvp if u like and I think if u make crossbow pvp will be great it won't ruin it at all !! And if cinco won't won't do it okay but I would like to ask him to make the two equip technique I think it will be helpful and thankkk youu cinco I love ur work and idk if dl melee not range weapons hmm but it can be!!