Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The game now...

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Default The game now...

These costs are for being DECENT.. (NOT CLOSE TO OP)

Lv 41-43
    pvp cost 40m ++ (rend ring/pp/myth wpon/artifact arc/locations+tav/base pet+ 2slots arc and hero presumebly)

Lv 61-63
    Pvp cost 75m+( which i spent and got was above average)
    Venom set/ arc arti lv 30 or 60/balanced wpon and set/ undying armor/base pet+ slots presume arc or hero/tavern+locs/arc belt

And over this.. Each gear needs to be awakened and GEMMED.. EACH GEM NOBLE WHICH MAKES U ABOVE AVERAGE COSTS 600K SO.. 600 X 20 =12M

Now endgame pve :
    I dont have to say anything coz its clear.. Its boundless u can get a set for 200k and keep dying and get bored or buy set for 100m and get gold comfortably and get bored soon..

And the LB vanities.. Lmao
    If i dont want to sell something and if someone keeps pestering me.. I tell them that i will sell for 200M..
    But that 'joke' has evolved into reality.. And people demand even 500m for sets for which personally i got swindled.. Of my rl cash.. Huge chunk of it..

But putting that aside...

Before i had 4m and i could create a war twink at level 8 and have true fun with jus gear and gems and ONE PET (FOR GODS SAKE). (AND GOD WHY BUFFS FOR TAVERN AND LOCATION..if a person who lived in big house and buffs.. I dont see it.. Tbh.. ).
    Then why dont you bring LB vanity buffs.. Guy with frank set has special proc.. Zombies spawn on map and do 112% extra damage each hit with passive slow when proc is activated.)
    Medusa set: all pvp enemies and pve (even poor party members)turn to stone... End of game gg..

ALL I WANT TO ASK(and say ofc) IS THIS...

Al...
    U have got hardcore fans.. Even though this game is just too impossible to play (NOW) .. People are finding ways to at least come to that level they were before.. EVEN IF IT INVOLVES GOLD BUYING FROM THIRD PARTY WHICH IS FORBIDDEN and PLENTY OTHER ILLEGAL STUFF STS FORBIDS... BUT
    i really think the reason people spend that and do that is because they just want to enjoy the game like they did once.. Which was blissful..
    On one hand u forbid it.. And in another way u make the game jus impossible to play for a normal starter... Even old players cant do a comeback now...

And comparing normal games that have pvp.. U basically log in.. Matchmake and have fun..but here its different story..
    U got to spend HARDCORE to even be able to enter a pvp map..

Jus when it was aldready broken... U decided to release the mystical looking colored orb artis (lv 60)..erm.. It will take u a year to craft or just about 15000++ plat to craft.. And that significantly goes into gameplay(ofc it should coz the buyer has done a humongous investment in buying that irl)..
    It has gone for paay - to - win to somin i call

P2PF... PAY TO PLAY FREE..

Im jus putting it out here to tell u 100% truthfully how i feel.. U can choose to flag this /ignore this.. But i share common interests with many ppl i know off who r lovers of this game such as myself..

When i come ol.. I jus look at stuff and wonder buying how many plats can buy me this.. And jus log off.. Since im incapable of doing anything else anymore..

still love this game and will always do..
    Ty
    Last edited by Justg; 01-17-2018 at 01:20 PM. Reason: Good content, removed the threat to quit if you don't get your way.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Nightwatched For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Well at this point its impossible to do anything besides...make pvp cap with stats instead of level and lock the inventory in pvp maps . This wont be an issue since pvp leaderboards dont exist anymore and will bring some amount of fair play into it .

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I swear to God you explained everything, and these playere who calling themselves pro's whenever is gauntlet event or some event where you don't need to pay to win their names acidentally never shows on leaderboard, that's pretty funny, however there is a team of players which holding leaderboard for running maps and they are all over of leaderboard and us some players who trying hard we always get kicked from leaderboard by them, so in fact the only one who wins here are these pay users, let's have in mind that not everyone got job or is even able to work because of years, next expansion I'd like to see some really fair way of playing for both kind of people ( plat users and non plat users) make some map or tombs whatever.. where we can loot chest that is like locked crate where we can open it for free and loot lets say almost same items like in locked crates put some mythic, arcane items in it, economic in this game is really funny half of items getting 3x bigger price than it used to be. I mean come on ... Put something where the real gamers can get some money I am sick of them "pros" who log in 2 hours every day walk around and show off..

Poslano sa mog Elephone G7 koristeći Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Patrickbr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gouiwaa9000 View Post
    Well at this point its impossible to do anything besides...make pvp cap with stats instead of level and lock the inventory in pvp maps . This wont be an issue since pvp leaderboards dont exist anymore and will bring some amount of fair play into it .
    +1

Poslano sa mog Elephone G7 koristeći Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwatched View Post
    And people demand even 500m for sets for which personally i got swindled.. Of my rl cash.. Huge chunk of it..
    In case you missed it, you just admitted to sts on their forums that you used the black market ( which also makes the game worse for honest players)
    Lol

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

When they started spamming us with heroic pets, they admitted that all recent updates were designed to make ppl use plat+recent energy removal to "make lb fair to plat users" confirms that.

I personally think they won't change the way they're going and things may get worse. It's only the mauso gl abuse and handful of plat spenders at endgame pvp so they have someone else to play with that keep al relatively stable for now.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    In case you missed it, you just admitted to sts on their forums that you used the black market ( which also makes the game worse for honest players)
    Lol
    Erm bro..i admitted not to doing black shady transactions but buying a caryload of plat during eggzavier event to buy hoard misho eggs in order to afford my dream armor the ice golem set just to find later that he dose t sell it anymore.. Thats what i meant by swindled or wasted rl cash on plat(so much)
    Im against black shady markets and thats the reason y i posted this in the first place..
    If i have wrote in a a way that triggered wrongly... Read again.. Lmao
    Ty...
    Now again..
    As u guys said.. It does not look good for normal players who dont want to spend money on the game..but i hope sts does cater to us in the next expansion.. My hopes are for that.. And the recent removal of energy kits descision while a huge talk about slowly moving to p2w was going on... Was a huge dissapointment..
    My final thoughts yet again::

So u dont want normal farrmers who play game longer than plat buyers to even get into lb on their own hardwork and steam.. But even if v pay huge chunks of plat money and manage to be on top 5... We get rewarded with shadowspire wings....oh sorry i mis-typed... ENHANCED SHADOWSPIRE WINGS.. Pls sts..
    Plsss..
    The people who ran the lb during 2014 spent the same amount of cash on ending top 5 and u gave them artistic beautiful sets aka medusa.. Yeti... ICE GOLEM..FRANK..
    but now even when players spend same cah to end in LB.. U award them with A VARIANT OF SHADOWSPIRE WINGS WHICH LOOKS EXACGLY LIKE THE WINGS THAT DROPS AT THE PLAT TIER.. BUT WITH NEGLIGIBLE SHADOWY WAVES....
    I thought this LB top 5 item would have ultimate effects.... But it didnt.

Ty sts for bringing this game into our lives..
    And also if any dev reads this.. Pls dont be angry because im jus sharing voice of what a small part of ur world.. Arlor thinks..
    Ty. I hope u would do something on behalf of this..ultimately its your choice..
    Tysm again..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nightwatched For This Useful Post:

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Have faith brother... they are listening.. I believe 2018 will be different.
    Hoping for the best (fingers crossed).
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

The issue isn't the cost. Its the reason for paying.

#ReturnPvPleaderboardfor2018EndgameOnly.
    Last edited by Perceval; 01-17-2018 at 12:21 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Firstly i dont Pvp so i cant comment on it. But theres many things u can still do at endgame and doesnt mean its bad just because you dont like it or have got bored of it. Dont want to spend millions to pvp. Dont do it. Dont want to spend 20-25m to do maus comfortably because you will get bored? Dont do it. Cant spend 400m on vanitys? Dont do it. Theres s8mething for everyone if you really want to play

Bottom line is there are people willing to spend to Pvp, many people who enjoy farming maus and will continue to do so and will be more than happy to see an extension, there are people willing to pay the prices that are being demanded for the vanitys. Theres are people who merch, people who run arena, people who run elite maps for Ap, people who run the Cryostar. I remember the days when all we had was people farming tombs for Lockeds.

Theres more to do in game right now than there ever was. Just need to go out and enjoy urself.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Paw For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Regarding leaderboards, if you dont like the rewards, dont run it. It really is as simple as that. Also if im a plat runner id expect to have a significant advantage compared to non plat users when it comes to events otherwise what is the point?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

@ Nightwatched-
    easy to misunderstand, the word swindled doesnt mean you made a bad decision by investing in something, which is what you mean i guess.

btw i am one of those "old players who cant come back", except that i did and im doing fine- its not imposible
    Last edited by Suentous PO; 01-18-2018 at 02:07 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    Have faith brother... they are listening.. I believe 2018 will be different.
    Hoping for the best (fingers crossed).
    I think the same way..

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    btw i am one of those "old players who cant come back", except that i did and im doing fine- its not imposible
    Im one of those too and it's not impossible but I can say it's really hard to do so.

I totally agree with the one who made this thread. You're not alone haha.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

>OP: Complains about gameplay and how expensive it is and how more extra stats are breaking the game and then proceeds to ask and beg for LB vanities to get an over powered special buff stat.

>Me: What.....

EDIT: Just reading all of this gave me a headache....
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 01-17-2018 at 07:00 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Flamesofanger For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Use caution

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Midgard_papa For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
    >OP: Complains about gameplay and how expensive it is and how more extra stats are breaking the game and then proceeds to ask and beg for LB vanities to get an over powered special buff stat.

You not only cannot read properly.. You have some trouble understanding..
    Did i beg for vanities?..
    Gosh..
    Im trying to tell them that so many good things can be implemented for non plat users AS THIS GAME HAS POTENTIAL..

and if u cant read.. Pls show ur swag somewhere more private lmao..

(Or jus do more cartoons and let me talk on the real problems of AL)

Putting unwanted ppl out of the way...

Now..
    Guys ik u can say u dont want to do it.. Im jus putting things and issues as all these issues had a common impact on moving to the p2w side.
    I just want them to make the game how it was by some changes.. Make the paying part not affect some vital components of the game.. Not only adults play this game.. Its a game lmao.. Make it more age universal..

They are adding new content wherein paying is the only option to get that
    .. Let me share my case..

When i was lv 8 pvp..
    I had a decent one para set and nekro and it was fun.. The skills jus had to be timed.. Made it the best pvp for me.. Gems where no issues..

Then they made
    This slot pet and released Munchmouth..
    In my bracket even 50 armor is humongous... 250 guys.. And need to pay to open or buy... was 18m at start..
    Slowly the rich became more powerful..
    Then the great undying orb.. Then locations.. Jewels.. Anything i left??..
    Allll the midrange players left..

Ok since you heard this..
    Sts...
    Myself being a huge plat buyer.. Or all others for that matter..
    We will buy plat... No matter what
    But dont punish people for not buying your in game item. But you are
    Shooing away people and making them futile.. This probably is the loss of player-base i feel.. If u address this im sure they will return..
    Ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwatched View Post
    You not only cannot read properly.. You have some trouble understanding..
    Did i beg for vanities?..
    Gosh..
    Im trying to tell them that so many good things can be implemented for non plat users AS THIS GAME HAS POTENTIAL..

and if u cant read.. Pls show ur swag somewhere more private lmao..

(Or jus do more cartoons and let me talk on the real problems of AL)

Putting unwanted ppl out of the way
    Sorry if my free time hobby and talent bothers you

Also, you're right.....i should go somewhere else with my "Swag" even tho you just said "Putting unwanted ppl out of the way". oh and yeah you're right, i cannot read....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    228 Posts

Potato i can sell you glasses haha :3
    people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Just incase you didn't notice this at all @Nightwatched

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Just incase you didn't notice this at all @Nightwatched
    Lets focus on the point we are facing in game.. Please

Theres aldready wasteful trashtalk in game.. Why do we really want to bring such a factor even into a distant forum site..
    If i hurt your feeling (in any way) i apologise..
    Im just trying to get in as many thoughts of game in before this post gets flagged (i hope not)... So lets concentrate on those factors rn..

And im really curious about how many people started playing this and how many are CURRENTLY playing.
    Like a graph that shows the decline at various times so we can see what factor caused the downfall..

I agree this games got many downloads.. But thats jus like how many FB accounts are there thats (3X the population of the world) and half of the world dose t even use FB.. (Meaning to say one person has so many accounts which does not benefit.. Only benefit is you can boast.. )

So please focus on the active people and not ONLY the paying people who are generating income..
    If you make a globally awesome game (which AL aldready attained in early stages) the income will pour in even in small quantities by normal interested people and the hardcore buyers will buy no matter what..
    This can only come if you do changes that can make the non paying community stand somewhere.. Lol.

Im only seeing people with LB vanities nowadays.. Lmao.. And some wealthy people..
    Its basically filtered to the economically rich..
    Im still surprised at the activeness during events even after some of these updates..
    But as we heard in one.. The people just come in and see the status and once they realised reaching the plat tier is gods task.. They left realising no reward..

Ty again.. Avid AL fan here..