Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Most desired rare pets/ items?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    So we should cancel production of the new valentine mobs, pet, armors, banners, backpack, and weapons?
    Ok i guess u want constructive feedback. I guess it is what is is and you have decided to do what u have and have ur reasons behind it. Personaly i like the idea of the non plat players farming for the plat spenders so everyone wins. So id suggest keep the portal entry free or intorduce a gold entry system, but drop chests which are opened using plat and contain event specific items. Keeps the casual farmers busy farming and the plat spenders happy too.

Gives non plat spenders a fair chance at leaderboard and a steady income to sts too due to the most desirable items being in the chests

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paw View Post
    Ok i guess u want constructive feedback. I guess it is what is is and you have decided to do what u have and have ur reasons behind it. Personaly i like the idea of the non plat players farming for the plat spenders so everyone wins. So id suggest keep the portal entry free or intorduce a gold entry system, but drop chests which are opened using plat and contain event specific items. Keeps the casual farmers busy farming and the plat spenders happy too.

Gives non plat spenders a fair chance at leaderboard and a steady income to sts too due to the most desirable items being in the chests
    Fair enough! +1