Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Most desired rare pets/ items?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Garagaianu View Post
    Hi!I'd like somehow guys to bring back Frank,yeti,lep banner and jesters courtyard back+ some hard to achieve by hard work forrerunner set...

Trimis de pe al meu PRA-LX1 folosind Tapatalk
    And also plz stop the mausoleum gold loot plz and 500% locked too cuz the sets are 15m+Voice/nightmare ,km3 back și the masive to be back at 100k+ and All playere will win and the richest will loose gold slowly by auc,etc )

So the Best way to save the game, i thinkis to stop mausoleum, and locks to be the major way again cuz the feeling and the animation when u loot them its amazing and with Avarice/greed to be playd maps like Elite southern gates/new ones?!etc.
    Those gl sets/artifacts to be most expensive not vanities !!!
    I mean All u guys have in mind to release as vanities cuz Al has just 150mb ,IT foile go up to 2gb lol long way haha and Manu things..

Keep up the good work guys ty!

Trimis de pe al meu PRA-LX1 folosind Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Garagaianu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

As has been previously said, I think people just want to be different than everyone else, so what is in most demand is what is in the last supply. So if you take something that everyone wants and you re-release it, then the demand will drop and nobody will want it anymore after a while.

I know you are trying to come up with ways to get players to spend plat, but this is not the way. You run the risk of upsetting players who have paid large premiums for such rare items, and now you will make them more common.

I have posted this idea in the past, but here is a great way to earn some $:

Release a new item called a “Vanity Shard”, which can convert any weapon, armor or helm to a vanity. The key here is that you need the original non-vanity item in order to convert, so the rarity of such older and rare items will not be affected.

So for example, players will old founders sets or old heraldic sets will now be able to convert them to vanity, and these items will still be just as rare as before. Perhaps charge 1k plat for a “Vanity Shard”, and make them tradable. I can see many of us wanting to purchase these to convert our old rare sets to vanity.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zynzyn View Post
    Rarity enhances the appeal of only LB vanities. Certain items that are used for gaming are better when available easily because people will play the game more when they have achievable goals.

Most desirable rare items would be:

1. Avarice set
    2. More belts(mythic and legendary belts starting at 10) for all levels. New items means more awakening.
    3. The dragon hunter staff: An obsolete weapon (it is not even easily available anymore) rules because of its proc, and newer weapons are not even considered. That is regressive. The Dragon staff should either be made more easily available or newer weapons must eclipse it.
    4. Story Tokens x 3!
    5. Green Arlor drops agai! For rogue and mage. Green or Pink?
    6. Revamped Deary Island with new loot.
    7. Mausoleum x 2
    8. New Visages and Hairtstyles for story tokens.
    9. Armor craftable into vanities.
    10. Rare heroic eggs are desirable. Weekly mini event (2 days?) where a boss drops one random heroic egg would be fun.
    11. Any thief. Thieves are exciting.
    Totally dislike the belts idea... That would mess up low level twinks even more! So no thank you...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

the rarest item?arc weapon lvl 66 or terror blade .. clean or bad awake can cost 25-30m.... and lvl 71 is coming .. still the no. of arc weapon lvl 66 is not enough ... i think you need to increase a little bit of chance to get it? to bring back the normal price of 20m..
    because its too hard to afford .. i know i need to farm and there is so many ways to earn fast in farming but ..please i think the price is not fair even in other arc weapons.. i know its useful but please ... increase the supply of arc weapon lvl 66 it will help us farmer and pvp player to play more.thank you and god bless .. . . . i wish and i hope it will happen ..

7. The Following User Says Thank You to putoshomai For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Medusa set. -Horrorj

9.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #46
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paw View Post
    Hold up.... is everyones favourite FREE to run valentine event being "buffed up" and made as an energy event because that just put a negative spin on a very positive n fun event for me
    So we should cancel production of the new valentine mobs, pet, armors, banners, backpack, and weapons?
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    So we should cancel production of the new valentine mobs, pet, armors, banners, backpack, and weapons?
    Could have still done that without making it an energy event just saying

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Paw For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

I think most of the main arguments that are againts returning old vanities have been said already. Basically a vanity is only cool if its rare, and if it becomes available to all then it looses the cool factor. Yes its unfortunate that only the rich can afford these vanities now, but I'd rather have it that way then see towns full of ice golems, frankenstiens, and medusas. Imo vanities should not re return. Maybe the only exception is to recolor old vanities so players can still get the look but colectors can still have the color.

Mythic helm and armor for the hero of legend quest should be made more easily obtainable imo. Currently this set serves no purpose aside from the ap, which costs roughly 5m. Other gear, mainly weapons, wouldn't be bad to re release, as certain ones have game changing procs. Concidering these procs would only effect pve, I dont think it would present a huge problem aside from people who already own them.

As far as eggs, of course sam and mishi are most desireble. The problem is when they are for sale in the store they cost too much plat for the average player to afford. Would be cool if they were in store for gold instead of plat, for a fixed price, such as 5m.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Korabiv For This Useful Post:

15.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #49
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Could have still done that without making it an energy event just saying
    I am certain we could not have done that. Just saying.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Ok i guess u want constructive feedback. I guess it is what is is and you have decided to do what u have and have ur reasons behind it. Personaly i like the idea of the non plat players farming for the plat spenders so everyone wins. So id suggest keep the portal entry free or intorduce a gold entry system, but drop chests which are opened using plat and contain event specific items. Keeps the casual farmers busy farming and the plat spenders happy too.

Gives non plat spenders a fair chance at leaderboard and a steady income to sts too due to the most desirable items being in the chests

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Id love to see km3 beeing re-opend.that might aswell make me come back
    Made lots of awsome friends back in those times trying like crazy to get a pt when klass was giving luck elixir or combo elixir. Ahh those days...

Sent from my SM-J730F using Tapatalk

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mssweety For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mssweety View Post
    Made lots of awsome friends back in those times trying like crazy to get a pt when klass was giving luck elixir or combo elixir. Ahh those days...

I couldnt edit my post somehow.
    I dont know if it has been done already or not since i havent been really playing since many months but considering to put some new things into those story token vendors/glint/and all the other (farmable) npcs where we get tokens/coins from would be not a bad idea. We dont farm those maps anymore because the npc doesnt offer anything great. Well to farm a dragonite bar in a double tooth event doesnt take much time now does it? Could add some nice things to the vendors to bring old maps alive. Which might require even 1k tokens to collect would be fun or try and bring elites back to life with an event like the 1 we had once where we had to post ss and vanitys (for completing the whole event i forgot its name) id be willing to donate lots of good prices anything tradeable and ofc gold exept my medusa set
    Just an idea.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

Km3? Did that shut down or what?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tippertwo View Post
    Km3? Did that shut down or what?
    Wasnt it years ago?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Wasnt it years ago?

Bosses there stopped dropping crates and mobs stopped giving pve kills. Think it was something to do with botting. A new tomb however with random mechanics like they have in maus would be great

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Bosses there stopped dropping crates and mobs stopped giving pve kills. Think it was something to do with botting. A new tomb however with random mechanics like they have in maus would be great
    Exactly. A reopening would be awsome or as u suggested a new tomb with RANDOM mechanics like maus would be just great. Ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

[QUOTE=mssweety;2787701]Wasnt it years ago?

I remember cryos stopped dropping there. I quit not long after that lol so I have no idea. How is AL now?
    Just because I don’t play anymore doesn’t mean I can’t have fun chatting here on forums

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

[QUOTE=Tippertwo;2787708]
    Wasnt it years ago?

I remember cryos stopped dropping there. I quit not long after that lol so I have no idea. How is AL now?
    Just because I don’t play anymore doesn’t mean I can’t have fun chatting here on forums
    As someone whose been playing for Many years now. I personaly think there is so much more to do in game now than there was back when u quit. Hard work pays off and theres a lot more team work required for Mausoleum, Cryo Chamber, Higher level Map Achievement points etc

On the down side i really do feel sorry for the new players as i recently challenged myself ( Knowing what i already know about game mechanics, maps and loot etc ) to leveling up a new toon from level 1 to 66 without using gold i already have and asking for help from people i know. Its very very difficult and disheartning. Think a lot more should be done to help new players

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Since all playing gl let’s flood it with heroic lucky

IGN : > Vip <> Account <

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

[QUOTE=Paw;2787712]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tippertwo View Post

As someone whose been playing for Many years now. I personaly think there is so much more to do in game now than there was back when u quit. Hard work pays off and theres a lot more team work required for Mausoleum, Cryo Chamber, Higher level Map Achievement points etc

On the down side i really do feel sorry for the new players as i recently challenged myself ( Knowing what i already know about game mechanics, maps and loot etc ) to leveling up a new toon from level 1 to 66 without using gold i already have and asking for help from people i know. Its very very difficult and disheartning. Think a lot more should be done to help new players
    Yeah, though you don’t know me. I was a talker, not a player XD