Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Most desired rare pets/ items?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

[QUOTE=Tippertwo;2787715]
    Quote Originally Posted by Paw View Post
    Yeah, though you don’t know me. I was a talker, not a player XD
    [EDIT] that was probably part of my problem XD.
    Im editing my last post with a new post, since, you know...can’t really EDIT my posts to prevent me from sounding like an idiot so :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

[QUOTE=Paw;2787712]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tippertwo View Post

As someone whose been playing for Many years now. I personaly think there is so much more to do in game now than there was back when u quit. Hard work pays off and theres a lot more team work required for Mausoleum, Cryo Chamber, Higher level Map Achievement points etc

On the down side i really do feel sorry for the new players as i recently challenged myself ( Knowing what i already know about game mechanics, maps and loot etc ) to leveling up a new toon from level 1 to 66 without using gold i already have and asking for help from people i know. Its very very difficult and disheartning. Think a lot more should be done to help new players
    Yep i agree totally.new players do have it actually really hard and some do quit halfway because they just cant get throu. But thanks to many helpfull ppl and guilds.. some do stick around and sucseed but thats the minority. I didnt even know there was a forums for like a year when i started

Sent from my SM-J730F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

[QUOTE=Tippertwo;2787715]
    Quote Originally Posted by Paw View Post
    Yeah, though you don’t know me. I was a talker, not a player XD
    I your a talker than no not much has changed since u left.. u can still talk in game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

[QUOTE=Paw;2787718]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tippertwo View Post

I your a talker than no not much has changed since u left.. u can still talk in game
    i had other reasons :P
    I might go back some day. I check occasionally, though I’m so happy I didn’t sell my ig stuff.
    hehe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Without derailing this thread any more id just like to give my final opinion on this issue. Id rather run around without any vanity and a deary pet and have fun than to have heroic luckys and ice spirits right now. Maps that require teamwork e.g. ( Elite Nordr Expansion ) , better balance in endgame PvP ( Maps where awakenings dont work may be the answer ) New tombs ( Random Maus Mechanics ). Which vanity i wear or which pet i use wont drasticaly change my opinion of the game. Its the overall content that matters. These events just bring people back for the duration of the event and then friend lists dormant again till next event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

I’m glad to hear that this event is buffed our with new stuff I would never like to see anything reintroduced bc it causes chaos in an already ridiculous market. If you just create new things for the store then one day we can have this conversation again about reintroducing the new things that you haven’t introduced yet anyways I just need that fire to log in brought back and new stuff does that to me is all , get burnt out on bringing this and that back recolored.....love al but the yearning to want to yearn again to log in has faded waiting for a true expansion to come since maus came so long ago...ty again for doubling down but all I need is something I’ve never seen and my wallet will once again fold open and my fingers will once again be possessed to tap out skills and mana pots :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Don’t bring back the lb vanities because that would be extremely unfair to the people who grinded the event for them and the people who grinded the gold for them, people want them back because they are rare and yet they won’t be rare anymore or because they can’t afford them but not everyone can and that’s the way it needs to be with some things, that’s how an economy works. Not everyone buys the mega million mansions just like mega million lb vanities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to FearAL For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

since the question is for 'the most' then, i'll give one on each category

consumables: boss loot elixir
    pets: heroic blight
    vanity: halloween 2014 ghost
    gears: l66 terrorblade
    system: green ping
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to extrapayah For This Useful Post:

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Default +1 For Heroic Lucky

I like how most of the posts are totally off topics lol..
    He asked for rarest/most desirable eggs and items, just stay on the topic for god sake.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Garagaianu View Post

So the Best way to save the game, i thinkis to stop mausoleum, and locks to be the major way again
    I kind of quit pvp and been grinding to open mausoleum ranks to farm with guildmates. And I am almost there. Why nerf it or stop it? People work hard to be able to farm there. Not like its easy to get to that stage.

Locked crates in KM3 would be convenient and very easy but I will say no to that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Bring back the 500 inventory slots for all players or at least make it easier for people to obtain crafting slots. Maybe make them loot-able from certain bosses.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I would like see back orig jester but in different colour like blue and white maybe and maybe recoloured golem,spirit,yeti this things I would buy for 5k plat. BCS I love them but now like 600m so...

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Wow..
    I have been looking at a thread like this..
    Pls G..
    Please bring back LB vanities at least recoloured.. Its been a dream to own them.. There is basically no way of getting them.. And the people who own them are acting like jerks.. Firstly to bring that attitude down.. DO THIS.!!
    if u can.. Make it recouloured and different conceptwise(fire golem/nature) but something that looks like a beast of a vanity..

You brought SnS back to game even when it was a LB pet.. So what about now.. Just do the same thing with this.. It made only a few people sad but a majority happy because they could experiment and own a dream pet by looting it. Or buying it..

If the people who ran LB are mad about this.. Y dont u guys be happy that other people can now equip a LB vanity and fulfil their dream?..
    WHY DO YOU ONLY WANT TO HAVE IT AND SHOW OFF.?
    Thats selfish...

And for some people who said they ran lb so hard... Do you really think the people who ran LB have it right now??
    It has migrated hands and is with people who did not run LB but by common people who like these sets... Just like us.. But we cannot afford to...
    Aka 600M for ice golem set... Thats hilarious.. By the method AL gives me to fast buy gold.. That will take me 6000$ just to find the seller aint selling anymore..

And im sure if you bring them back in recoloured like the green sets and for a huge chunk of plat be it even 5000 plat per piece.. They will be sold in a minute.. IN A MINUTE...!!!..

This will make people realise their dream..this should be included in sale.. Just if u make it different from LB.. So that it dosent completely represent the LB rewards.. But a lookalike i have always wanted to wear..
    The only people who will be angry at this are the small minority (like 2%) of the game who are merely selfish and dont even want people to own them in other colours because they want to feel special and in a upper hierarchy..

Im sure ppl with LB will flood with hate but .. Its basically the vanity you are owning thats making you talk like this. Use your head and see what will happen if recoloured LB sets come and more people are happy and the price of LB vanities can be regulated..
    The game isnt only meant for you..
    Ty

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nightwatched For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Right now the rich own these and demand 600M for them.. If they want them so bad for the looks of it..
    Just imagine what they will say if that vanity is bound to that account.. Basically by asking sts to not release it.. They want to increase the prices more and try to make it reach the 100000000 mark(A BILLION) in a game thats just reaching a 100m transac limit..
    Ik about 20 people ready to buy even 8-9k plat just for one Lb set they like..
    Ultimately.. The people who say no to a comeback of recoloured LB vanities are people demanding 300M+ gold for vanities...Ik some people who love their LB vanities and just say not for sale.. And move on.. There are some however.. Hoarding them.. Significantly increasing price just to make profits..
    If you like your set very much.. Just equip and never sell.. And let others obtain the set some way and have fun too.. Y curse others for you to feel superior..
    Ty G.. I hope you implement this jus to regulate this inhumanely overpriced LB sets..
    Ik the probability is small tht you would DO this.. But just release a small quantity of these sets for huge amounts of plat and try it... See how it affects the economy... Its worth a try.. I hope you dont flag this..
    TYTY MUCH LOVE FOR AL..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    Anything that was lootable or store bought from seasons’ past should be reintroduced.

I feel items that are LB banner/vanity/rewards should stay as they are, due to the fact players worked hard to achieve these LB rewards.

Also make inan hesh’s set for players, its about time he shared!

Thanks
    Agreed that LB vanities are the rarest and most desirable items. IMO these shouldn't come back exactly the same, but rather maybe as recolors for new LB or for plat. Anything that was given as a gift from contests like forebearers, elite journeyman, jesters also shouldn't be touched. Recolors again could solve people wanting the look while preserving the rarity of the original.

Would love to see Vet Shields come back in the form of recolored. The people who didn't get it last time on AL's 3rd birthday have now played longer than those players at the 3 year mark.

Would love to see Heroic Lucky for St. Patrick's day and maybe some Whim eggs.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

heroic lucky pls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Immortal Corruption Staff

This staff is very useful in the mausoleum!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to soon For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Red Arlor lol omg
    PERSEVERANCE and HARDWORK Propels SUCCESS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Most desirable items for me will be new tradable banners and backpacks and ofcourse the items that are no longer available to loot like heraldics etc, Pb vanities and Al is sure missing all those cool effects there used to be on legendary weapons, New legendary weapons just plain swords or with stickers on them

Also since new expansion is coming would like lvl 70 speed set. XD

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

I dont generally like reskinned items but +1000000000 to Fire/nature Spirit or Fire/nature Golem.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Azerothraven For This Useful Post: