Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Most desired rare pets/ items?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

People that are requesting for old lb vanities/rare items are simply selfish. You can’t get everything you want in AL. I don’t own any lb vanities myself and yeah I want them too, but it’s not fair to the people that own them. Hard work gets you lb vanities, not begging sts to re-release them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Screenshotz View Post
    People that are requesting for old lb vanities/rare items are simply selfish. You can’t get everything you want in AL. I don’t own any lb vanities myself and yeah I want them too, but it’s not fair to the people that own them. Hard work gets you lb vanities, not begging sts to re-release them.
    Couldn’t agree more~

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Best solution to stabilize the riduculous price of lb vanities now is to re release those lb vanities on banned accounts..its easy to manipulate price of lb vanities right now cuz the supply is to low and demand is so high..there are few mercher/price manipulator whose hoarding it..and increasing its price double per months....and asking for sts to increase the 100m gold cap..lol ..no item should exceed its value more than the gold cap..thats the puspose to it

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Froze.Exe For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Screenshotz View Post
    Please elaborate on why this is selfish

The people who own these current lb vanities are the ones who are greedy, and for your information I owned a Frank set which I bought 8 months ago for the price of 12m, during the massive ban alot of lb vanities are lost which is why they are at the price they're at now. I sold that Frank vest for 120m which gave me a profit of 80+m and now I want to buy again but those who have are keeping to hoard so that prices of them can increase. Again that is greed and items are not being circulated

So don't come here and assume that it is a selfish move. I have many friends who are also interested in buying other lb vanities and unfortunately there's is not enough supply for them to be circulated in game.

There are other people who work just as hard or more to attain the income they have in this game, obviously you didn't read my last post when I said gold is not an issue, it is simply supply and demand

Sent from my CPH1707 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Froze.Exe View Post
    Best solution to stabilize the riduculous price of lb vanities now is to re release those lb vanities on banned accounts..its easy to manipulate price of lb vanities right now cuz the supply is to low and demand is so high..there are few mercher/price manipulator whose hoarding it..and increasing its price double per months....and asking for sts to increase the 100m gold cap..lol ..no item should exceed its value more than the gold cap..thats the puspose to it
    Yet in the current state of the game, with many farming mausoleum gold isn’t an issue. There are players requesting for gold sinks yet say these lb vanities cost too much, raising the gold cap would be appropriate; not begging for lb vanities.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman Is here View Post
    Yet in the current state of the game, with many farming mausoleum gold isn’t an issue. There are players requesting for gold sinks yet say these lb vanities cost too much, raising the gold cap would be appropriate; not begging for lb vanities.
    Do you really know who is begging?

We are not begging, we are simply putting our ideas out for justg to implement into the game, if he decides to go with the idea of not.

Beggars are those who stand in town yelling "plz sir give me gold"

The purpose of this thread is to accumulate ideas on which rare items/pets/eggs etc to bring back

So please educate yourself

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Algorhythm View Post
    Please elaborate on why this is selfish

The people who own these current lb vanities are the ones who are greedy, and for your information I owned a Frank set which I bought 8 months ago for the price of 12m, during the massive ban alot of lb vanities are lost which is why they are at the price they're at now. I sold that Frank vest for 120m which gave me a profit of 80+m and now I want to buy again but those who have are keeping to hoard so that prices of them can increase. Again that is greed and items are not being circulated

So don't come here and assume that it is a selfish move. I have many friends who are also interested in buying other lb vanities and unfortunately there's is not enough supply for them to be circulated in game.

There are other people who work just as hard or more to attain the income they have in this game, obviously you didn't read my last post when I said gold is not an issue, it is simply supply and demand

You should read my previous replies for an elaboration.

Im not sure why people feel that owners are entitled to selling anything they own just because people want to buy it. That’s not how it works in real life. Please look up how supply and demand works on limited items, limited items that have alot of demand always skyrocket in price.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Do you really know who is begging?

We are not begging, we are simply putting our ideas out for justg to implement into the game, if he decides to go with the idea of not.

Beggars are those who stand in town yelling "plz sir give me gold"

The purpose of this thread is to accumulate ideas on which rare items/pets/eggs etc to bring back

So please educate yourself

Well I was educated enough to invest in the lb vanities and collectibles before they increased in price, tyvm.
    And if you can read clearly, half of the replies on this thread are just asking for these lb vanities to be released again so everyone can have it, example: “Sts can you please re-release these vanities, it costs too much and I want it in my inventory”
    Sounds alot like begging, wanting without working for it.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Well I was educated enough to invest in the lb vanities and collectibles before they increased in price, tyvm.
    And if you can read clearly, half of the replies on this thread are just asking for these lb vanities to be released again so everyone can have it, example: “Sts can you please re-release these vanities, it costs too much and I want it in my inventory”
    Don't compare me with someone else who also commented on this thread asking for the same thing.

My reason for re-release is supply and demand not to get it for a cheaper price

Tia

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Don't compare me with someone else who also commented on this thread asking for the same thing.

My reason for re-release is supply and demand not to get it for a cheaper price

Tia

I can understand the frustration of not getting your favorite toy because the other little kid doesn’t want to share.
    Justg already stated there will be no re-release of any lb vanities, but has added “recolors” in their list of most wanted items. I honestly hope there won’t be any recolors for these wonderful vanity.

I guess you will have to simply wait until a person decides to sell, there won’t be an increase in supply anytime soon.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I can understand the frustration of not getting your favorite toy because the other little kid doesn’t want to share.
    Justg already stated there will be no re-release of any lb vanities, but has added “recolors” in their list of most wanted items. I honestly hope there won’t be any recolors for these wonderful vanity.

I guess you will have to simply wait until a person decides to sell, there won’t be an increase in supply anytime soon.
    Sts also said they wont re release shady and surge the lb pet..but guest what?...better prepare for the worst case scenario...haha..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Hm does that mean i have to sell my last pc of medusa red arlor green arlor etc now ?

Sent from my SM-J730F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Arcane maul, dark watch sword, frankenstein set, heraldics, crier sets,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mssweety View Post
    Hm does that mean i have to sell my last pc of medusa red arlor green arlor etc now ?

Sent from my SM-J730F using Tapatalk
    Originals will keep their rarity in my opinion...recoloured version would be maybe a mid way between original sets owners and people who want them aswell.
    A blue ghost set..a red icespirit..a grey frank set..a gree golem..a pink medusa? Maybe would be funny..anyway no rage guys we just share opinions.

-Will

Inviato dal mio SM-J510FN utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Froze.Exe View Post
    agree on this, sts can also sell the released items on banned accounts for like 99m each in auction, and then once the money goes to sts, it's practically, an instant 99m gold sink.
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

I am neutral in this discussion, don't care much about the "precious".
    But, I am so confused reading your posts man.
    Kindly clarify:
    1. Did you win the "collectable as a drop" and "vanity as reward" by running LB. If so how much gold did you spend on running LB that year?
      Or
    2. Did you buy them? I mean what does this mean: "I was educated enough to invest in the lb vanities and collectibles before they increased in price."

Depending on #1 and #2:
    1. Are you upset that people will not acknowledge you as a leaderboard winner anymore because your precious is going to be recolored. But re-colored is not the same thing, isn't it?
      Or
    2. Are you upset that you bought the items for a lot of gold and you wont be able to sell it anymore?

My Opinion:
    • You want the items to be unique. Well even if sts release them recolored, the one you have will be unique, right? After all the one you have. Want to feel more special? Make a thread showing all your collectable in screenshots with time stamps, that way people will acknowledge that you had them before anyone did. Feel better?
    • These items are not going to be given away for free. It will be given as a reward in events or will be part of the sale as mentioned by JustG. So, its not like everyone in arlor will have one of these precious in their inventory. Don't exaggerate the scenario.

Don't get me wrong, I am just trying to understand you. What are you so upset about? Being OG doesn't mean much to be honest. Be courteous that studio let you flaunt a unique item for so many years, and they still let you. Because I repeat.. they are going to be recolored, its not the same what you have. Its just a game, enjoy it, don't get so emotional, read the spoiler in my signature .
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamTheFighter View Post
    Originals will keep their rarity in my opinion...recoloured version would be maybe a mid way between original sets owners and people who want them aswell.
    A blue ghost set..a red icespirit..a grey frank set..a gree golem..a pink medusa? Maybe would be funny..anyway no rage guys we just share opinions.

-Will

Inviato dal mio SM-J510FN utilizzando Tapatalk
    Here’s my opinion,

Towns will be filled with cheap knock-offs of Collectibles/Lb vanity(making the OG’s prices lower and less unique), everyone will soon realize they still ultimately want the OG vanity/collectibles, prices will go back up due to the demand and the hoarders, people will continue to complain about the prices...They will never be satisfied until they have what they want.

I suggest to simply introduce new exciting lb vanities that will satisfy the majority of players therefor everyone who works hard enough for it can own something unique. This will keep the uniqueness of OG vanities/collectibles at the same time giving a chance for everyone to earn something unique and valuable as well.

If sts does this correctly they can profit greatly from adding new features/items in these events.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by extrapayah View Post
    agree on this, sts can also sell the released items on banned accounts for like 99m each in auction, and then once the money goes to sts, it's practically, an instant 99m gold sink.
    Perhaps a non-tradeable gold vanity for 99m, sure.

And I have to ask the question, what will discourage people from cheating and getting banned if they can simply buy all the items back that was on their banned account ? If they get banned and sts puts their items up for sale, why won’t they cheat again and buy back all their items ? There are many things you have to consider with this concept, that being only one of the issues; therefor I disagree with this concept.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

I don't see the problem on bringing back some kind of old stuff like the vanity(Elite Journey) from Kalizzaa Contest, since they are already a version as the begin of the game, no? We have some new maps and they are hard just as Elite was in the past.

If bring ALL crier, tabards, black heraldics it's not the "best" idea, which I disagree, then give us a chance to get that item again, as players from Kalizzaa's had. I know that is was a Player Made contest and many guilds and players helped to make it work. Maybe a new contest is an alternative which don't affect collectibles rare items.

But I would like to see in game again:

- Ring that was prize in plat tier from the 1st Goblin event. They have a certain kind of sparkles proc like Rendtail's on hand.
    - Crier Sets
    - Black Heraldic sets
    - White cupid wings and Toga (I had it once ;-; lol)
    - Para gem with new status
    - Relic Skull Backpack
    - Inan Hesh's Set
    - Lepre Banner
    - Original Jester (not recolour)
    - Arcane Arifact with a Heart particle in Valentine's Day
    - Red Hearts banner (big love)

Ok, my 2 cents about old LB/Contest vanities:

"Players wasted tons of gold/plats and effort to get a LB/Contest vanity" Ok, that's true, but is also true that many of those "players" are now banned for inappropriate behavior and cheating, and who knows if they cheated to get those Vanities, this is why the supply is lower than before, of course, and this make them more rare and expensive.
    Why do not bring them as a prize again, if the problem is "effort to get a rare item" ok, bring the event/contest again, let us try to fight for it.

Want to release 300m vanity sets? Bring the event again, not only the prize.
    Want to release Elite Journey? Bring the contest again, I would love to help and play on this one.
    Want to release Original Jester? Bring the contest again.

Not saying to add a milion of them for plat and making it a cmon item, but... You see?
    IGN: Sasamon
    Endgame PvE Rogue
    Retired Combatant of <Enigmatic>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Great thread, thank you so much. To be clear, we're not looking to take old leaderboard rewards and put them exactly as they are in the store for Plat. While some of these things may become sale items, it is much more likely that some of these things end up in event token vendors to juice up the available rewards. We're also committed to making new items for these events, so knowing what you like is helpful too. Here is a compiled list of feedback that we are evaluating:

Vanities

• Recoloured golem,spirit,yeti
    • Ice spirit
    • Ice golem
    • Yeti
    • Frank
    • Crier sets
    • Fire/nature Spirit or Fire/nature Golem
    • Inan hesh’s set for players
    • Elite journey set
    • Medusa
    • Green Arlor for rogue and mage. Green or Pink?
    • Blue and Yellow Founder's vanity for mage.
    • Avarice set
    • White cupid wings
    • White Cupid's Toga
    • Black Hearts
    • Para
    • Black/white arlor sets
    • Black Fairy wings
    • Relic Skull Backpack
    • Blue founder..purple founder..crier..forerunner.. (armors n helms)
    • Tabard vanity
    • Lep banner and jesters courtyard
    • Orig jester but in different colour like blue and white maybe and maybe
    • Halloween 2014 ghost
    • Vet Shields recolored
    • Heraldic sets (black and blue + forerunner looking type)
    • Forerunner sets
    • Clever Flamestrike vanity
    • Maestro/student helm vanity
    • Demonologist Set Vanity
    • Ferrix Vanity
    • Flurry sets

Eggs

• Gold Stampy
    • Brothers Whim
    • Glowstick
    • Hisha
    • Arcane Deary ( 500 plat max)
    • Sammy
    • Mishy
    • Heroic Lucky
    • Heroic KnK
    • Heroic Hawken
    • Heroic Blinky
    • Heroic Fenris
    • Heroic Magma sale
    • Heroic Ripmaw
    • Heroic Slag
    • Heroic Abaddon (I suggest happiness with 50% xp bonus).
    • Heroic Blight

Weapons

• Legendary weapons with nice procs
    • Dark Watch Sword
    • The dragon hunter staff: An obsolete weapon (it is not even easily available anymore) rules because of its proc, and newer weapons are not even considered. The Dragon staff should either be made more easily available or newer weapons must eclipse it.
    • L66 terrorblade
    • Immortal Corruption Staff
    • Evil King Eriks sword (the guy from the bards "king dude ditty" quest).
    • Curved longbow of celerity
    • Immortal staff

Etc

• Vanity Shard”, which can convert any weapon, armor or helm to a vanity
    • Heroic shard" that we can use to turn normal eggs into their heroic versions
    • Auras" and stuff so maybe just make a new vanity slot for auras
    • More belts(mythic and legendary belts starting at 10) for all levels. New items means more awakening.
    • Revamped Deary Island with new loot.
    • Mausoleum x 2
    • Non-LB titles (Like: Death's Hand) from past years events.
    • Return the [gold finger] and [The Midas Touch] titles
    • Egg holders(allowing the pets to sit in your tavern).
    Some great ideas here.
    Hugthulu set vanity would be nice
    Boss vanities in general

Would concur to not release old LB awards again.

If LB re-colors occur they should also be LB awards and limited to the same release# as the original.

Perhaps some controls to prevent this market manipulation would be an idea

Thanks for all the hard work..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Midgard_papa For This Useful Post: