Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Most desired rare pets/ items?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Im sure Justg said somewhere that they ARE bringing new stuff along with some old stuff too which personaly i think is a great idea. People are saying they spent x,y,z amount of gold to get them as leaderboard rewards back in the days. Simple answer to that. Bring them back as leaderboard rewards and the current crop of players can spend x.y.z too and have a chance at getting the desired item

On a purely business point of view i wouldnt be so against releasing desired items for a lot of plat or a lot of tokens in events. Will give Sts a HUGE income boost which in long term helps keep the game healthy and also keeps the MAJORITY of the player base happy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

STS could:

- Release old lb vanities recoloured: scams will likely be less frequent but truth be told, like 'Snowman Is here' said; eventually barely anyone will wear them (depending on the method of release).

- Release old lb vanities as they are; as reward's in their original events: current owners can't really complain because these vanities will be attained the same way they attained them.

- Release old lb vanities from banned accounts as rewards in forum contests: this puts the original amount of vanities back in circulation + anytime someone with one of these vanities gets banned, it can be used as a reward in a new contest. As a additional point to this, the original jester vanities and elite journeymen vanities can be put back in circulation using this method. Current owners won't really be able to complain because you are just returning the missing quantity to the game and will keep doing so = stable prices since everyone knows there is ALWAYS going to be X amount of these vanities in game (pricing excludes elite journeymen vanities since they are untradable).

- Release new leaderboard vanities: I think the major problem with leaderboard vanity sets began when STS stopped releasing these sets and started giving rewards like bugface, wings, gasmask etc. as top leaderboard reward prizes. This left old leaderboard vanity sets with a sense of being discontinued. Release new leaderboard vanity sets to prove they are not discontinued (if they aren't) = no one will pay outside of the trade window for lb vanities if they know a new one will be coming = reduced scams and risk of ban-able activity.

I'm not picking sides, I just want what's best for everyone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Also +1 to the heroic shard to convert any pet into their heroic version (I think this is how it was said to work) but could the devs please make ALL currently available pets have their heroic versions so we are not limited.

I assume turning the pet into its heroic version using the shard will reset the pet to level 1 = profit for STS in terms of plat use to level up pets (especially from level 66 players).

These heroic shards could be lootable from crates (tradable version) for plat spenders AND rewards from events lb, boss drops, token vendor etc. (untradable version) for free players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anduan View Post
    Hi...
    Remembering, AL years ago there's some items and pets that become part of our life, like doing Bael for first times waiting on a Malison egg to drop for make him a new pet or trying to make some gold, but it was the best pet for a long time, then after that, the clever flamestrike was the bomb. The maestro and students hood was good to see it in a sorcerer. Mmm Demonologist set, I miss it.

There's a lot of vanitys for sorcerer but in my opinion they dont show us as a truly master of magic or not so related to them. Am a Ferrix huge fan and I want that vanity come to live for many years now. Thank you in advance -

- Clever Flamestrike vanity
    - Maestro/student helm vanity
    - Demonologist Set Vanity
    - Ferrix Vanity
    - Malison (child, or whatever to represent best pet till level cap 21)

That's all I can remember for now...

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
    There are a ton of iconic armors that would be great as vanities for all classes! Look at the succees of the myth/arcane weapon vanities. Or the smelly set. My personal favourite would be the juggernaut set and i am sure every class has some favourites.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ardbeg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Perceval View Post
    STS could:

- Release old lb vanities recoloured: scams will likely be less frequent but truth be told, like 'Snowman Is here' said; eventually barely anyone will wear them (depending on the method of release).

- Release old lb vanities as they are; as reward's in their original events: current owners can't really complain because these vanities will be attained the same way they attained them.

- Release old lb vanities from banned accounts as rewards in forum contests: this puts the original amount of vanities back in circulation + anytime someone with one of these vanities gets banned, it can be used as a reward in a new contest. As a additional point to this, the original jester vanities and elite journeymen vanities can be put back in circulation using this method. Current owners won't really be able to complain because you are just returning the missing quantity to the game and will keep doing so = stable prices since everyone knows there is ALWAYS going to be X amount of these vanities in game (pricing excludes elite journeymen vanities since they are untradable).

- Release new leaderboard vanities: I think the major problem with leaderboard vanity sets began when STS stopped releasing these sets and started giving rewards like bugface, wings, gasmask etc. as top leaderboard reward prizes. This left old leaderboard vanity sets with a sense of being discontinued. Release new leaderboard vanity sets to prove they are not discontinued (if they aren't) = no one will pay outside of the trade window for lb vanities if they know a new one will be coming = reduced scams and risk of ban-able activity.

I'm not picking sides, I just want what's best for everyone.
    Give them a high enough plat sale value and it wont be as common as lets say the commando set

Forum is a bad idea IMO as not everyone has access to forums for one reason or another.

There should have always been additions to token vendors etc but the main vanity rewards should have stayed the same so every year people have the chance to get their desired vanity. Would have kept things relatively rare but not so rare that the prices sky rocket to the prices they are at now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Forebearer Vanity Set from Elites event
    forum events from you guys like 12 days of Christmas a couple years back

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    595 Posts

I think Lb prizes and event tier prizes should Not ever be tradable or made a store sale item. Only the players who ran the race should be able to display them. This includes vanities, banners, pets,crate keys, jewels ect ect. Then there will be nothing to argue. Only loot from vendor tokens, crates, map n bosses should be tradable.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman Is here View Post
    This is the thread where you tell sts your desires lmao. You want some free Lb vanity too ? Give some wonderful ideas with your “Imagination” instead of recolors.
    Maybe your one of those hoarder/lb manipulator who infect lb price?..the reason why we want to re release old lb on banned accounts is to stabilize its price and to counter this greedy merchant/manipulator who rises lb price double per months..if sts re release medusa set which is 25 pieces originaly i think its still unique and rare..this lb wont be devalued..iam sick on reading in forum about lb vanities. from 4m...after a months rises to 30m..to 70m..and now 200m?.lmao..i know lb vanities rises its price as it aged..but this 200m to 600m lb price isnt normal at all this was caused by infectious greedy price manipulator whos taking advantage the hardworking maus runner..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Forebearers isnt from the elite event, tour
    Of arlor, thats the journeyman vanity
    Avy
    12-2012

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

This is the thread where you tell sts your desires lmao. You want some free Lb vanity too ? Give some wonderful ideas with your “Imagination” instead of recolors.
    Read the main post by G again:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    You know we are expanding some of out mini-events (like Hugthulu, etc) into major events, but we also want to offer you what you want in weekly sales, etc.

In your opinion, what are the rarest/ most desirable eggs/ items in the game?

To be clear, we're not looking to take old leaderboard rewards and put them exactly as they are in the store for Plat. While some of these things may become sale items, it is much more likely that some of these things end up in event token vendors to juice up the available rewards. We're also committed to making new items for these events, so knowing what you like is helpful too.
    Don't use your imagination, there is a different thread for that, know how Forums work.

I think one post suggesting that you don't favor the idea is enough. You don't have to respond to every post, it is not a debate. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, respect it. Nothing is quoted to be given for free, stop exaggerating, rearranging sentences and manipulating other's word(s).
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

I also agree that bringing back old items will cause frustration to the loyal old school players and should stay old.We need new items in my opinion,I know STS is creative enough to make us want these new items as much as we love the old ones!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

LB vanities should stay untouched and pls stop recolouring them like spectral medusa, mummy and golem. Many ppl were disappointed cuz they expected something new. It's like u guys are out of ideas. It made sense to bring a LB reward pet like sns back cuz of stable archivement points, also to make heroic pets acquirable with event tokens or as gold tier rewards.

Create new vanities, give us the chance to get recipes to craft special armors and weapons into vanity pieces, like ice dancer dagger, archer set...
    Even if it's for a limited time, it would be pretty cool.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sherenah View Post
    LB vanities should stay untouched and pls stop recolouring them like spectral medusa, mummy and golem. Many ppl were disappointed cuz they expected something new. It's like u guys are out of ideas. It made sense to bring a LB reward pet like sns back cuz of stable archivement points, also to make heroic pets acquirable with event tokens or as gold tier rewards.

Create new vanities, give us the chance to get recipes to craft special armors and weapons into vanity pieces, like ice dancer dagger, archer set...
    Even if it's for a limited time, it would be pretty cool.

This is rude, when all the devs are trying to do is to keep the game fun for us.

STS did not run out of ideas, it takes a very creative mind to keep one game so popular for years and years. As mentioned by the devs, there is new content for the lovecraft event. While the devs prepare new content, they wish to fill up the little gaps with mini-events to keep us on our toes and enjoying the game-play, which I think is a very bright idea. It takes a bright mind to persistently try to innovate.

The handful of 'merchants' who type hateful comments such as we want something new why you run out of idea sts, are just attempting to shame the devs into not releasing their hoarded items.

As observed there are broadly 3 types of players in AL- the farmers who run elites and mausoleum, the platinum buyers who can afford to and do buy platinum to enhance their gameplay and support the game, and the hoarders who exist to spam in towns and reap profits from hoarding. It is totally a personal opinion and I but I do believe hoarding/manipulating prices springs from a toxic attitude.

I completely understand the strong hate coming from a handful of forumers. I even got a laugh from imagining some of you on your rickety chairs typing furiously all over the thread with a frown on your brows that is a mix of panic and anger.

On the surface, it may seem like the small fraction of hoarders who hate the idea of popular vanities returning are just connoisseurs of creative art. If artwork was appreciated, one would be totally ok with releasing them with new modifications. Now that would be a healthy attitude. But no just aesthetic love and appreciation for the vanity is not that which angers the hoarder.

There is something deeper involved I believe, and that is purely a personal opinion. Hoarding means that fraction is trying to resell stuff for millions and millions and never have to actually play the game or buy platinum or farm for their gold. What does a toxic hoarder do with the hundreds of millions of gold anyway? My guess is that the gold is sold through third-party platforms. With the dollar strengthening I am sure in some areas of the world, a few dollars is all they need to feed themselves.

STS has 100% right to release any item in the game, to re-paint it neon after 1 hour, and release it every other hour after that. They can and should probe at what players in general want. This game like all games is intended to be FUN for the majority. If it must be a business, it should only be so for the game's developers.

A merchant is one who sells his loot or crafted item. A merchant is legit. On the other hand a toxic hoarder in the garb of merching is buying all popular things in AL then plans and plots with friends to manipulate prices, sell stuff at exorbitant rates to players and perhaps even resell this gold (why else would he hoard gold like his life depends on it? prolly because his REAL life does literally depend on it). It is organized crime, albeit at a very tiny level. Nobody has to agree and flak is expected and welcome.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    Read the main post by G again:

Don't use your imagination, there is a different thread for that, know how Forums work.

I think one post suggesting that you don't favor the idea is enough. You don't have to respond to every post, it is not a debate. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, respect it. Nothing is quoted to be given for free, stop exaggerating, rearranging sentences and manipulating other's word(s).
    “Don’t use your imagination”, “know how Forums work.” Why are one of my ideas/desires on his evaluation list ? Has nothing to do with vanity or rare items/eggs. Use your imagination for new items for Justg to implement.

Im allowed to disagree and give constructive feedback, If everyone is entitled to their opinion and should respect it doesn’t that make you the hypocrite, Im only giving my opinion and new ideas. And I never quoted Sts giving anything for free, I quoted multiple other people asking for things to be virtually free and effortless to obtain. How am I manipulating other’s words exactly if I simply reply to them with their exact words, maybe in my posts you can actually understand how ridiculous their requests are, I don’t exaggerate it.

I’ll say it again, keep the drama to yourself~

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earlingstad View Post
    This is rude, when all the devs are trying to do is to keep the game fun for us.

STS did not run out of ideas, it takes a very creative mind to keep one game so popular for years and years. As mentioned by the devs, there is new content for the lovecraft event. While the devs prepare new content, they wish to fill up the little gaps with mini-events to keep us on our toes and enjoying the game-play, which I think is a very bright idea. It takes a bright mind to persistently try to innovate.

The handful of 'merchants' who type hateful comments such as we want something new why you run out of idea sts, are just attempting to shame the devs into not releasing their hoarded items.

As observed there are broadly 3 types of players in AL- the farmers who run elites and mausoleum, the platinum buyers who can afford to and do buy platinum to enhance their gameplay and support the game, and the hoarders who exist to spam in towns and reap profits from hoarding. It is totally a personal opinion and I but I do believe hoarding/manipulating prices springs from a toxic attitude.

I completely understand the strong hate coming from a handful of forumers. I even got a laugh from imagining some of you on your rickety chairs typing furiously all over the thread with a frown on your brows that is a mix of panic and anger.

On the surface, it may seem like the small fraction of hoarders who hate the idea of popular vanities returning are just connoisseurs of creative art. If artwork was appreciated, one would be totally ok with releasing them with new modifications. Now that would be a healthy attitude. But no just aesthetic love and appreciation for the vanity is not that which angers the hoarder.

There is something deeper involved I believe, and that is purely a personal opinion. Hoarding means that fraction is trying to resell stuff for millions and millions and never have to actually play the game or buy platinum or farm for their gold. What does a toxic hoarder do with the hundreds of millions of gold anyway? My guess is that the gold is sold through third-party platforms. With the dollar strengthening I am sure in some areas of the world, a few dollars is all they need to feed themselves.

STS has 100% right to release any item in the game, to re-paint it neon after 1 hour, and release it every other hour after that. They can and should probe at what players in general want. This game like all games is intended to be FUN for the majority. If it must be a business, it should only be so for the game's developers.

A merchant is one who sells his loot or crafted item. A merchant is legit. On the other hand a toxic hoarder in the garb of merching is buying all popular things in AL then plans and plots with friends to manipulate prices, sell stuff at exorbitant rates to players and perhaps even resell this gold (why else would he hoard gold like his life depends on it? prolly because his REAL life does literally depend on it). It is organized crime, albeit at a very tiny level. Nobody has to agree and flak is expected and welcome.
    It isn't rude to tell my opinion. And I've spend a lot of money for that game in the last 5 years. I opened a lot of nightmare lockeds to get my gold to afford medusa again, so it's totally normal that I'm not amused to hear I wasted about 150m and a lot of money.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherenah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

I want these things to be implemented
    1)Make dragon hunter staff,sword,daggers and immortal staff available with glintstone tokens or with orc tags and make it untradable just like flame staff.
    Implementing this will encourage people to run end game maps such as mausoleum and dreamscape maps.
    2)Re-release Elite journeyman vanities,why because many of the people in arcane legends are not very active in forums but are very active in game just like me,i have been playing this game from level 16 cap and im not really active in forum infact i made this forum account in 2016 despite being an old player,so re releasing it will be a great decision
    3)Make Sameul,brothers of whim and mishi available
    4)As many have already said it release the king eric sword as a vanity or a weapon
    These are the things which i want to be implemented in this game.
    Regarding Lb vanities I don't think you should re released it with different colors because doing this will cause many people to rage quit and will cause alot of drama in game and in forum just like you can see it in previous replies.
    Last but not the least i really want to thanks all the developers for making this game and taking efforts to make the game more interesting.

Thank you.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Two things i dont get :
    1.) vanity shards?
    So people can make their hoarded good items vanity and show off more?..
    2.) No lb vanities
    So that the owners are safe and can raise prices more comfortably..

Lets take one lb set... Medusa.. There were 25 sets.. Now idk probably 10-12.
    Let keep 15 sets for each.. Thats 6 lb sets in total x 15..
    Makes 60 + the new specter sets lets say for each class so 12 in total... Rn

Leave all the calculation.
    Its basically 75 sets in game..
    Or...
    In the hands as sets or as pieces within 75-100 people.. Where 90% of them have not run LB to get them but mere hoarders and people who like the set..

I dont blame the people who like set so much that they dont sell.. Because they wont be affected even if many people wear them..they like it.. So they wear it.

So 100 peoples (dont call yourselves loyal and elite... So what are we?)dont assign terms to yourselves..

Many people want to see LB like looking sets in game.. And ready to spend..
    If you like your sets dont sell them... If you lime new lb LIKE set released.. Then buy them also lmao..

Dont say stuff like you worked so hard for it.. I have run LB too and iv spent millions of gold and also plat..
    Dont call this elite..

Just let us give suggestions... And as you can see many people want LB LIKE vanities.. But some adamant people just keep counter replying that what we are asking is ridiculous..

Its not ridiculous to anyone but who says that..
    So dont flag others... Just say i dont want lb rereleased.. And move on..

They can count the number of votes who want / or not want by looking at the thread..
    Ty

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwatched View Post
    .. But some adamant people just keep counter replying that what we are asking is ridiculous..
    Exactly my point. I am neutral to the discussion about the "precious", I am ok if OGs take the items to their grave... Saying it once is enough, we get it.
    At this point just smile, feel pity on them and ignore, some people never learn.

The lesson is: Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

If you actually took time to read the replies, every single one of them made complete sense, compared both suggestions and explained why the other was “ridiculous” and how the other can benefit the entire community. If you feel it wasn’t logical then we know what group of people you belong to. (Beggars/Wishers)

Still hopeful to find a post with actual evidence/claim that their suggestion is better. Sad to see the ones without anyother reasons result to insulting. Anyway~

Additional suggestions-

• More housing slots
    • Double Boss loot elixir sales
    • Pet elixirs
    • Xp kits for 61-66 once expansion releases
    • New level boost
    • Additional crafting slots
    • Additional Stash slots
    • Heroic equipment
    • None-tradeable Gold Weapon Vanity
    • None-tradeable Blue heart banner
    • None-tradeable Light Blue angel wings
    • More pets with secret passive abilities
    • Devil Horns to accommodate the Halos from mausoleum
    • Whim bros sale for limited time
    • Another vanity sets similar to the Cryo Set (something entirely new though )

Many of these will cost platinum therefore giving profit to Sts.
    +1 for vanity shards

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

If you actually took time to read the replies, every single one of them made complete sense, compared both suggestions and explained why the other was “ridiculous” and how the other can benefit the entire community. If you feel it wasn’t logical then we know what group of people you belong to. (Beggars/Wishers)

Still hopeful to find a post with actual evidence/claim that their suggestion is better. Sad to see the ones without anyother reasons result to insulting. Anyway~

Additional suggestions-

• More housing slots
    • Double Boss loot elixir sales
    • Pet elixirs
    • Xp kits for 61-66 once expansion releases
    • New level boost
    • Additional crafting slots
    • Additional Stash slots
    • Heroic equipment
    • None-tradeable Gold Weapon Vanity
    • None-tradeable Blue heart banner
    • None-tradeable Light Blue angel wings
    • More pets with secret passive abilities
    • Devil Horns to accommodate the Halos from mausoleum
    • Whim bros sale for limited time
    • Another vanity sets similar to the Cryo Set (something entirely new though )

Many of these will cost platinum therefore giving profit to Sts.
    +1 for vanity shards
    Lol who insulted you now?..
    You are the one who is calling others beggars...
    So you think you're rich?

If they decide to release it will profit them..
    I personally know 6 of my friends in my place(irl) who said they will buy 20k plat and buy sets if that wer to happen.. So dont go about yappin you worked hard.. Including me..

Just say suggestions.. Not ur namecalling..

And let them do the thinking..
    I personally believe you did nothing for your set except to jus buy off from someone for as cheap as you can get.. And went offline and now expecting for 200m+
    Heres some of your own medecine ..snowman aka aesir

+1 to new LB vanity sets
    -1 to vanity shards( since vanity shards is a sneaky way of saying dont release heraldic / crier / flurry sets. )

All im saying is releasing new content is great.. I come to game if theres new items to buy and equip..
    If they do release new variants.. This game is going to be the most active ever!!!

What this snowman is saying is he wants a rather dead game where he can walk with his LB vanities till everything ends..

Another thing i want to say is..

LB vanity can now be obtained by :

1.)Aldready owners of LB sets swap and match.. As they please.
    3.)third party gold buyer. Busts 1k usd on gold from aldready rich people.
    2.)some guy who scams bigtime can buy.

Guys if a person is able to sell 300m.. Ita not farming.. Only way is LB.. Theres nothing else thats that much..

Please bring this to regulate this shady stuff please amd to make this gaame beyond active!!