Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Most desired rare pets/ items?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paw View Post
    Ok i guess u want constructive feedback. I guess it is what is is and you have decided to do what u have and have ur reasons behind it. Personaly i like the idea of the non plat players farming for the plat spenders so everyone wins. So id suggest keep the portal entry free or intorduce a gold entry system, but drop chests which are opened using plat and contain event specific items. Keeps the casual farmers busy farming and the plat spenders happy too.

Gives non plat spenders a fair chance at leaderboard and a steady income to sts too due to the most desirable items being in the chests
    Fair enough! +1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Lightbearer rank points x2. Please ))

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Hell yea double rank points please asap

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

+1 double rank points. Would grind 30k pts in one week

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sasamon View Post
    I don't see the problem on bringing back some kind of old stuff like the vanity(Elite Journey) from Kalizzaa Contest, since they are already a version as the begin of the game, no? We have some new maps and they are hard just as Elite was in the past.

If bring ALL crier, tabards, black heraldics it's not the "best" idea, which I disagree, then give us a chance to get that item again, as players from Kalizzaa's had. I know that is was a Player Made contest and many guilds and players helped to make it work. Maybe a new contest is an alternative which don't affect collectibles rare items.

But I would like to see in game again:

- Ring that was prize in plat tier from the 1st Goblin event. They have a certain kind of sparkles proc like Rendtail's on hand.
    - Crier Sets
    - Black Heraldic sets
    - White cupid wings and Toga (I had it once ;-; lol)
    - Para gem with new status
    - Relic Skull Backpack
    - Inan Hesh's Set
    - Lepre Banner
    - Original Jester (not recolour)
    - Arcane Arifact with a Heart particle in Valentine's Day
    - Red Hearts banner (big love)

Ok, my 2 cents about old LB/Contest vanities:

"Players wasted tons of gold/plats and effort to get a LB/Contest vanity" Ok, that's true, but is also true that many of those "players" are now banned for inappropriate behavior and cheating, and who knows if they cheated to get those Vanities, this is why the supply is lower than before, of course, and this make them more rare and expensive.
    Why do not bring them as a prize again, if the problem is "effort to get a rare item" ok, bring the event/contest again, let us try to fight for it.

Want to release 300m vanity sets? Bring the event again, not only the prize.
    Want to release Elite Journey? Bring the contest again, I would love to help and play on this one.
    Want to release Original Jester? Bring the contest again.

Not saying to add a milion of them for plat and making it a cmon item, but... You see?
    The problem is not the events or contests, but the fact that people want the same exact reward. The LB vanities and rare collectibles are still available, yes they’re very rare and very hard to buy now but that’s the reality. If you have the same reward for every event then what makes the reward unique and valuable? The only items that they reuse during events are specifically non-tradeable vanity/banners for this reason. How many people do you see wearing the same gold tier banner every winter event ? Or the cuckoo clock vendor item ? People do get it by running lb but they end up discarding it or it ends up worthless simply because it’s not unique/rare.

Bringing those contests back and buffing the rewards for event lb as well seems more fair.
    I would like to see new original rewards that people can cherish and profit from.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Bring back some lb vanities with new color schemes like ice golem, yeti, frank etc. Make it plat only purchase and untradeable to perserve rarity. This will allow more casual players to get a vanity they want. Most players will never get the 99m plus it is needed to buy these vanities

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwatched View Post
    Lol..
    You said own LB vanities.. So u belong to a very small % of people..
    Ok putting that away..

Do you really think the prices are fair?
    600m for golem??..
    And do you expect me to believe what you ran for is worth a whopping 600m now?..

And also..

Good for you.. U got a LB vanity..
    Y are you against the idea of releasing a DIFFERENT / RECOLORED LB SET.??

All the arlorians are happy SNOWMAN has a LB vanity.. *sarcasm
    Y dont you want others to own a lookalike of a LB vanity?
    Are you that desperate for having a higher value in game?

Enjoy your vanity... Let others buy one if sts does plan to release it..

By you saying NO to this.. You are implying that..
    If you were truthful you would say :

You are trying to make a whopping profit and would be sad if these came or i wont look cool anymore and all others will have it and i cant make my extra 250 million.. Boohoo..

If you like your LB vanity a lot.. Get pleasure by wearing it..
    G said that the LB vanities wont be brought just as it is but a variant would be (Just might) be introduced in token vendors or sales weekly..
    So dont worry about price dropping because remember you guys bought this on yourselves by overpricing as u pleased to 600m even... Because even if they release these.. The price would come to normal... So np.. But you expect otherwise(not normal lmao)..

Let newcomers enjoy a set lookalike that clearly says not LB in the item decription..
    Happy then?..
    Ty
    You keep saying golem is 600m but it’s not LMAO. YOU are the only person willing to pay 600m NO ONE told you that price, and tbh I think the reason no one has accepted your offer I feel is cuz they (and myself) are afraid that you are going to try and scam them and maybe succeed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to FearAL For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    The grass is always greener on the other side.
    I like how they forget, that its not green all seasons.
    It can be pink when it is not green or red.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Great thread, thank you so much. To be clear, we're not looking to take old leaderboard rewards and put them exactly as they are in the store for Plat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowman Is here View Post
    I can understand the frustration of not getting your favorite toy because the other little kid doesn’t want to share.
    Justg already stated there will be no re-release of any lb vanities, but has added “recolors” in their list of most wanted items. I honestly hope there won’t be any recolors for these wonderful vanity.

I guess you will have to simply wait until a person decides to sell, there won’t be an increase in supply anytime soon.
    The red was just you mate.

Recolouring isn't the only option when you say "as they are", for example:
    - You could remove the Frankenstein from the Frankenstein vanity, leaving a nice suit with electric shoulder bolts and even add a hat and shirt and tie.

- You could give the yeti vanity armor like nekro vs gold nekro.

- You could change some colour here and there and add some leaves and wings to make the ice spirit into something that looks like Tinkerbell.

- You could give the Medusa vanity an actual snake body.

Etc. Etc. Imagination is a wonderful thing

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Perceval For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Having read all the posts, the emphasis seems to be on Vanity and Heroic pets...vanity more than anything else. We are all Heroic Vain Legends.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Froze.Exe View Post
    Best solution to stabilize the riduculous price of lb vanities now is to re release those lb vanities on banned accounts..its easy to manipulate price of lb vanities right now cuz the supply is to low and demand is so high..there are few mercher/price manipulator whose hoarding it..and increasing its price double per months....and asking for sts to increase the 100m gold cap..lol ..no item should exceed its value more than the gold cap..thats the puspose to it
    Agreed. Some merchants (basically hoarders and manipulators) probably never have to--
    a) farm
    or/and
    b) buy platinum or buy gold with platinum

because they are just sitting on these hoarded vanities and ripping off the rest of the AL community by selling a 6m worth vanity set for 30m then 60m then 70m,

And then the gold is probably sold for rl cash etc. Some naive players end up buying gold through third-party too, to be able to afford these ridiculous prices. The root of all problems are these manipulators and corrupted players.

I would like payment to go to sts rather than to merchs. The sts creative team who designed the vanities, should be reaping benefit, not hoarders and market manipulators who do nothing except sit on them for ages.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Perceval View Post
    The red was just you mate.

Recolouring isn't the only option when you say "as they are", for example:
    - You could remove the Frankenstein from the Frankenstein vanity, leaving a nice suit with electric shoulder bolts and even add a hat and shirt and tie.

- You could give the yeti vanity armor like nekro vs gold nekro.

- You could change some colour here and there and add some leaves and wings to make the ice spirit into something that looks like Tinkerbell.

- You could give the Medusa vanity an actual snake body.

Etc. Etc. Imagination is a wonderful thing
    “To be clear, we’re not looking to take old leaderboard rewards and put them exactly as they are in the store for Plat.”
    What I wrote in my reply
    “Justg already stated there will be no re-releases of any lb vanities, but has added ”recolors” in their list of most wanted items”....
    What did I misunderstand? If he’s not putting them in exactly as they are then it’s confirmed they will not be released, most likely a recolor will. It’s called rewording a statement.

I noticed very well he wrote “as they are”, but when have you ever seen a vanity basically upgraded ? It’s always been recolors therefor I stated it as so.

If you want a monkey with armor vanity, then ok
    If you want a Tinkerbell vanity, then ok
    If you want a snake sorcerer, then ok

I don’t understand why these can’t be original new vanities but instead you prefer it to be upgrades/retextures for already existing vanity. “Imagination” lol..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman Is here View Post
    “To be clear, we’re not looking to take old leaderboard rewards and put them exactly as they are in the store for Plat.”
    What I wrote in my reply
    “Justg already stated there will be no re-releases of any lb vanities, but has added ”recolors” in their list of most wanted items”....
    What did I misunderstand? If he’s not putting them in exactly as they are then it’s confirmed they will not be released, most likely a recolor will. It’s called rewording a statement.

I noticed very well he wrote “as they are”, but when have you ever seen a vanity basically upgraded ? It’s always been recolors therefor I stated it as so.

If you want a monkey with armor vanity, then ok
    If you want a Tinkerbell vanity, then ok
    If you want a snake sorcerer, then ok

I don’t understand why these can’t be original new vanities but instead you prefer it to be upgrades/retextures for already existing vanity. “Imagination” lol..
    I don't understand why you think the thread is asking for what Snowman Is here wants lol..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I don't understand why you think the thread is asking for what Snowman Is here wants lol..
    This is the thread where you tell sts your desires lmao. You want some free Lb vanity too ? Give some wonderful ideas with your “Imagination” instead of recolors.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

JustG i hope u read this pls pls make a week event of vials just 1 week please have a great day all

Enviado desde mi LG-X220 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

When did a thread where STS asks you for your desires become a discussion?

Input your desires and leave mate.

You are literally the only source of drama here. There are drama-less ways to put the things you say. Take a look at those who voiced the same opinion as you without causing drama (everyone else but you).
    Look at this whole post, Yet Im the only source of drama he claims. Nobody but you are claiming that Im starting drama, and so far everyone I’ve seen voice the same opinion as me has gotten replied to multiple times by people with their disagreements. How about you take your own advice~

I wouldn’t be saying anything if I wouldn’t be affected, but sadly even though Justg said he wouldn’t be re-releasing lb vanities as they are, there are all the most valuable vanities as they are right on the top of his evaluation list.
    Ice spirit, Ice golem, Yeti set, Frank set, Medusa,Crier sets, Flurry sets, lepre and OG Jester. It’s concerning

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Please continue drama in private messages to keep this thread on topic. Thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Talk to Justg. Don't vent your anger on other players.
    Sorry how is this related to the thread ? Learn the difference between venting and giving feedback to “desires”.
    Please keep the drama to yourself.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

For those who keep arguing about what to do about lb vanities, let me just share some experiences from the past. Maybe this will help, maybe it won't.

For those who think lb vanities should be brought back, lets consider the steel comando vanities. A long time ago, these vanities were the most desired vanities in the game. They were the most expensive, only owned by the rich, coolest vanities that you could own. Then sts brough them back for a limited time. Look at them now. These vanitites used to be more expensive then red and green arlors, and yet now they aren't worth much at all. Go through a town and see how many people are actually wearing them, and I would be surprised if anyone actually is. The lesson to be learned here is that vanties are cool and valuable only when they are rare. As soon as alot of them enter the market, nobody cares about there looks or there price any more. Whether you think this would be good or bad for the game is a personal opinion, but this is most likely what would happen if they re release lb vanities.

For those who don't support re coloring lb vanities, lets look at the jester sets. A long time ago there were only 2 jester sets: the original and the white. Then a dev was spotted wearing a new jester set, which was the red jester set, and players asked that it would be added to the game because it looked so cool. Players thought that this would have a huge negative impact on the original jester price because there colors looked similar. Sts ended up releasing the red jester set to the public for a limited time. Look at the prices now. Red jester sets, which were thought to be some awesome new vanity, arent worn by anybody these days. However, original jester vanities are some of the most desired and expensive vanities in game right now. The lesson here is that I don't think re coloring vanities will be a problem to the value of current lb vanities, as long as the re colorings are noticibaly different then the original lb vanities.

Also, keep in mind that these are only vanities. They only affect your looks. People who own these very expensive vanities dont run faster, kill quicker, or survive longer then people who dont own them.

Finally, I feel like sts is playing with fire when it comes to this subject. People are at eachothers throats just discussing this kind of topic, imagine if they actually did re release stuff. No matter how sts approaches this, there will always be people angry/upset with whatever they choose to do.

So how about instead of focusing on what old things to bring back, why not focus more on what new things to add to the game? Instead of bringing back old weapons like dragon staff, immo staff, etc, why not release a new weapon that can compete with these older things? Instead of re releasing old vanities, why not create something new and cool that people will want to wear?

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Korabiv For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Korabiv View Post
    For those who keep arguing about what to do about lb vanities, let me just share some experiences from the past. Maybe this will help, maybe it won't.

For those who think lb vanities should be brought back, lets consider the steel comando vanities. A long time ago, these vanities were the most desired vanities in the game. They were the most expensive, only owned by the rich, coolest vanities that you could own. Then sts brough them back for a limited time. Look at them now. These vanitites used to be more expensive then red and green arlors, and yet now they aren't worth much at all. Go through a town and see how many people are actually wearing them, and I would be surprised if anyone actually is. The lesson to be learned here is that vanties are cool and valuable only when they are rare. As soon as alot of them enter the market, nobody cares about there looks or there price any more. Whether you think this would be good or bad for the game is a personal opinion, but this is most likely what would happen if they re release lb vanities.

For those who don't support re coloring lb vanities, lets look at the jester sets. A long time ago there were only 2 jester sets: the original and the white. Then a dev was spotted wearing a new jester set, which was the red jester set, and players asked that it would be added to the game because it looked so cool. Players thought that this would have a huge negative impact on the original jester price because there colors looked similar. Sts ended up releasing the red jester set to the public for a limited time. Look at the prices now. Red jester sets, which were thought to be some awesome new vanity, arent worn by anybody these days. However, original jester vanities are some of the most desired and expensive vanities in game right now. The lesson here is that I don't think re coloring vanities will be a problem to the value of current lb vanities, as long as the re colorings are noticibaly different then the original lb vanities.

Also, keep in mind that these are only vanities. They only affect your looks. People who own these very expensive vanities dont run faster, kill quicker, or survive longer then people who dont own them.

Finally, I feel like sts is playing with fire when it comes to this subject. People are at eachothers throats just discussing this kind of topic, imagine if they actually did re release stuff. No matter how sts approaches this, there will always be people angry/upset with whatever they choose to do.

So how about instead of focusing on what old things to bring back, why not focus more on what new things to add to the game? Instead of bringing back old weapons like dragon staff, immo staff, etc, why not release a new weapon that can compete with these older things? Instead of re releasing old vanities, why not create something new and cool that people will want to wear?
    Gg... Im up for you bro
    +111111