Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Most desired rare pets/ items?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by danishahmed View Post
    People offering 600m abd and still not getting the desired sets says it all...

We non plat users farm all day long for months and the owners keep increasing the price mils per day, which is totally unfair for us so we like sts to help us by re-releasing them.
    Atleast bring back the vanities which are gone with the banned accounts...

Owners not gonna sell anyways so y care if others have them too... Ohhh wait cuz owners can't sell them for 600m+ anymore??

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
    Things aren’t always fair, keep grinding for it like we did, sts won’t be re-releasing Lb vanities nor will they be bring back items from banned accounts. The owners sell and trade these items pretty regularly for those prices actually if you take some time to look into the market threads.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Perceval View Post
    They asked what the player base would like and I think its pretty much decided. Stop trying to guilt trip the devs like always.
    Simply giving my feedback only because I worked hard for both OG Lb vanity and Rare Collectibles, and it bothers me that people rather cry for replicas to get it easy rather than for new unique items. Sts would be making a mistake by aiding to all the players simply asking for things and not working for them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman Is here View Post
    Things aren’t always fair, keep grinding for it like we did, sts won’t be re-releasing Lb vanities nor will they be bring back items from banned accounts. The owners sell and trade these items pretty regularly for those prices actually if you take some time to look into the market threads.
    U are talking as if they'll drop to 10m lol. Just saying more should be out there so that the price be around 200m . Seems very unfair cuz demand 100000x more than supply which resulting in price to go so high

Yes i do check thread where sellers just take offers just which is a way to increase price can't see any recent thread where is says sold meh

+ 90% of lb runners don't have those vanities. Most of the merchants, price manipulators have them... I see 4 medusa sets in the hands of merchants. 1week price go from 80m for set to 140m

And don't treat the non plat/ non lb runners do nothing, we farm every day to get what we love unlike lb runnere who run just seasons

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Simply giving my feedback only because I worked hard for both OG Lb vanity and Rare Collectibles, and it bothers me that people rather cry for replicas to get it easy rather than for new unique items. Sts would be making a mistake by aiding to all the players simply asking for things and not working for them.
    What bothers you doesn't pay STS mate.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Lol..
    You said own LB vanities.. So u belong to a very small % of people..
    Ok putting that away..

Do you really think the prices are fair?
    600m for golem??..
    And do you expect me to believe what you ran for is worth a whopping 600m now?..

And also..

Good for you.. U got a LB vanity..
    Y are you against the idea of releasing a DIFFERENT / RECOLORED LB SET.??

All the arlorians are happy SNOWMAN has a LB vanity.. *sarcasm
    Y dont you want others to own a lookalike of a LB vanity?
    Are you that desperate for having a higher value in game?

Enjoy your vanity... Let others buy one if sts does plan to release it..

By you saying NO to this.. You are implying that..
    If you were truthful you would say :

You are trying to make a whopping profit and would be sad if these came or i wont look cool anymore and all others will have it and i cant make my extra 250 million.. Boohoo..

If you like your LB vanity a lot.. Get pleasure by wearing it..
    G said that the LB vanities wont be brought just as it is but a variant would be (Just might) be introduced in token vendors or sales weekly..
    So dont worry about price dropping because remember you guys bought this on yourselves by overpricing as u pleased to 600m even... Because even if they release these.. The price would come to normal... So np.. But you expect otherwise(not normal lmao)..

Let newcomers enjoy a set lookalike that clearly says not LB in the item decription..
    Happy then?..
    Ty

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nightwatched For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

First off, don’t bring buying platinum into the matter, this is your decision on what to do with your money; nobody will promise you that if you spent x amount of money into the game you will get x item and it’s nobody’s fault but your own. That being said, OG players are the ones that farmed, grinded, and spent millions 100m+ during the event LB to earn these vanities, When I was a new player I set goals for myself to obtain the items I wanted and now have, spending time and money smartly; I did not ask for sts to start making changes so it can be easier for me and everyone else to get it. Any new player that expects to own a Yeti/Ice Spirit/Ice golem vanity right after starting is madness, no new player should focus on exclusive things; it’s the sad truth. I understand the prices are high for these items, but just because the majority of the community cannot get their hands on them doesn’t mean sts should basically do us wrong( us being owners of such items ).

What you need to understand is that there are players in the game who have spent more than you, played more than you, grinded harder than you to earn these items. It’s a big slap to the face to us if sts simply releases a replica *recolor* of these items for basically doing nothing. OG Lb vanities and early season collectibles should not be touched/recolored. If you want an example of why; during the release of the ghost medusa/ghost golem, both OG vanities of these recolors dropped in price significantly, and they were top lb rewards keep in mind. If sts releases more recolors to simply fill up vendors or loottables for maps, it will ultimately ruin og items. Sounds good to everyone right ?*sarcasm*

As another reply mentioned earlier, Do not get fixed on such items to the point of ruining them; I hope everyone will stop acting like children over the matter that they cannot have certain things in the game because it’s too expensive, these items are simply cosmetic only. I support the idea of New and Original items *StopWithTheRecolorsPlease*
    In this post you said that when ghost items where released the price of certain LB sets fell..
    You are basically putting a value in gold for it.. The people who should say no to variants of LB vanities are those who wants to preserve the uniqueness but not by estimating market falls for a different set because of another.. This puts you in for a merchant..

I treasure those vanities on how they look.. Even though i dont have it.. I would never unequip them (if i had) even if all the people around me had it..
    And ofc i would NEVER SELL IT.. Unlike you

And dont say we dont put that much effort into game.. Ofc many people have paid tonnes but dosent mean releasing something that even said will LOOK DIFFERENT and also NOT LB should trigger you this bad..

I would give you a tip:

Sell all your LB vanities soon or else you might face a huge merch blunder..

Ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

This is a post for what we desire most...

Stop being offended by what other desires, if u got some desire comment or leave the thread ty... Stop trying to kill what others desire

*Saddist ppl everywhere*

9. The Following User Says Thank You to danishahmed For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Lucifer Morningstar is that you? o.o

Sent from my SM-J200F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

U are talking as if they'll drop to 10m lol. Just saying more should be out there so that the price be around 200m . Seems very unfair cuz demand 100000x more than supply which resulting in price to go so high

Yes i do check thread where sellers just take offers just which is a way to increase price can't see any recent thread where is says sold meh

+ 90% of lb runners don't have those vanities. Most of the merchants, price manipulators have them... I see 4 medusa sets in the hands of merchants. 1week price go from 80m for set to 140m

And don't treat the non plat/ non lb runners do nothing, we farm every day to get what we love unlike lb runnere who run just seasons

It only has it’s demand because of it’s rarity and uniqueness, once you ask for them to release more it’s demand would go down significantly and be worthless like all other vanities released in vendors. How is it our problem that people offer that amount for it ? The ones who are offering the amount are raising the price, if I were to sell something for 500m and nobody would offer then the price would go down to an amount where people would offer.

“90% of lb runners don’t have those vanities”, No but the ones who grind and pay more than those 90% get the top 10-5 positions to earn those Lb vanities. Like I said before, it’s still available for anyone to buy, merchers, maus runners, non plat/ lb runners. Besides those lb runners who just run seasons as you said are mostly the ones who earn these vanities.(they still earn it legitimately)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

It only has it’s demand because of it’s rarity and uniqueness, once you ask for them to release more it’s demand would go down significantly and be worthless like all other vanities released in vendors. How is it our problem that people offer that amount for it ? The ones who are offering the amount are raising the price, if I were to sell something for 500m and nobody would offer then the price would go down to an amount where people would offer.

“90% of lb runners don’t have those vanities”, No but the ones who grind and pay more than those 90% get the top 10-5 positions to earn those Lb vanities. Like I said before, it’s still available for anyone to buy, merchers, maus runners, non plat/ lb runners. Besides those lb runners who just run seasons as you said are mostly the ones who earn these vanities.(they still earn it legitimately)
    Wanna sell ur lb vanities? And price please???

I asked to re-release the ones those are. Gone from game or limited numbers,,, like 50... So it won't be common

Anyways it must be priceless to u no matter what's the price of it is in the market right???? so keep calm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Keep the thread drama free or bye to community suggestion threads..ty

Inviato dal mio SM-J510FN utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwatched View Post
    Lol..
    You said own LB vanities.. So u belong to a very small % of people..
    Ok putting that away..

Do you really think the prices are fair?
    600m for golem??..
    And do you expect me to believe what you ran for is worth a whopping 600m now?..

And also..

Good for you.. U got a LB vanity..
    Y are you against the idea of releasing a DIFFERENT / RECOLORED LB SET.??

All the arlorians are happy SNOWMAN has a LB vanity.. *sarcasm
    Y dont you want others to own a lookalike of a LB vanity?
    Are you that desperate for having a higher value in game?

Enjoy your vanity... Let others buy one if sts does plan to release it..

By you saying NO to this.. You are implying that..
    If you were truthful you would say :

You are trying to make a whopping profit and would be sad if these came or i wont look cool anymore and all others will have it and i cant make my extra 250 million.. Boohoo..

If you like your LB vanity a lot.. Get pleasure by wearing it..
    G said that the LB vanities wont be brought just as it is but a variant would be (Just might) be introduced in token vendors or sales weekly..
    So dont worry about price dropping because remember you guys bought this on yourselves by overpricing as u pleased to 600m even... Because even if they release these.. The price would come to normal... So np.. But you expect otherwise(not normal lmao)..

Let newcomers enjoy a set lookalike that clearly says not LB in the item decription..
    Happy then?..
    Ty
    I think the prices are legitimate and fair considering how rare they are and how people still offer to pay the current prices for them. Any lb runner would get upset to find out their lb reward is going to be worth half of what it was simply because the rest of the people who didn’t work hard enough get a replica of it for basically doing nothing but asking for it in the forums.

Im all for the idea of sts releasing different lb sets, just none that will ruin the uniqueness of other rare lb sets.
    I don’t want others to have something similar to what I worked hard for by simply doing nothing/ asking for it.
    Ofcourse I want to make a profit considering how hard I worked for it, who doesn’t?
    “Don’t worry about price dropping because you brought it on yourselves”, people who work hard and can afford it are respectful for the price raise, not the ones who worked harder than everyone else to obtain them, we shouldn’t be punished for it.
    Newcomers and anyone who wants these recolors should have the description say, “ I did nothing but cry in the forums for this, ty “, it’s honestly ridiculous.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwatched View Post
    In this post you said that when ghost items where released the price of certain LB sets fell..
    You are basically putting a value in gold for it.. The people who should say no to variants of LB vanities are those who wants to preserve the uniqueness but not by estimating market falls for a different set because of another.. This puts you in for a merchant..

I treasure those vanities on how they look.. Even though i dont have it.. I would never unequip them (if i had) even if all the people around me had it..
    And ofc i would NEVER SELL IT.. Unlike you

And dont say we dont put that much effort into game.. Ofc many people have paid tonnes but dosent mean releasing something that even said will LOOK DIFFERENT and also NOT LB should trigger you this bad..

I would give you a tip:

Sell all your LB vanities soon or else you might face a huge merch blunder..

Ty
    Would things still be unique if it was worth 1,000 gold and every account had multiple recolors of it ? If you owned a rare collectable or rare vanity I think you would understand. *no salt/drama intended*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Great thread, thank you so much. To be clear, we're not looking to take old leaderboard rewards and put them exactly as they are in the store for Plat. While some of these things may become sale items, it is much more likely that some of these things end up in event token vendors to juice up the available rewards. We're also committed to making new items for these events, so knowing what you like is helpful too. Here is a compiled list of feedback that we are evaluating:

Vanities

• Recoloured golem,spirit,yeti
    • Ice spirit
    • Ice golem
    • Yeti
    • Frank
    • Crier sets
    • Fire/nature Spirit or Fire/nature Golem
    • Inan hesh’s set for players
    • Elite journey set
    • Medusa
    • Green Arlor for rogue and mage. Green or Pink?
    • Blue and Yellow Founder's vanity for mage.
    • Avarice set
    • White cupid wings
    • White Cupid's Toga
    • Black Hearts
    • Para
    • Black/white arlor sets
    • Black Fairy wings
    • Relic Skull Backpack
    • Blue founder..purple founder..crier..forerunner.. (armors n helms)
    • Tabard vanity
    • Lep banner and jesters courtyard
    • Orig jester but in different colour like blue and white maybe and maybe
    • Halloween 2014 ghost
    • Vet Shields recolored
    • Heraldic sets (black and blue + forerunner looking type)
    • Forerunner sets
    • Clever Flamestrike vanity
    • Maestro/student helm vanity
    • Demonologist Set Vanity
    • Ferrix Vanity
    • Flurry sets

Eggs

• Gold Stampy
    • Brothers Whim
    • Glowstick
    • Hisha
    • Arcane Deary ( 500 plat max)
    • Sammy
    • Mishy
    • Heroic Lucky
    • Heroic KnK
    • Heroic Hawken
    • Heroic Blinky
    • Heroic Fenris
    • Heroic Magma sale
    • Heroic Ripmaw
    • Heroic Slag
    • Heroic Abaddon (I suggest happiness with 50% xp bonus).
    • Heroic Blight

Weapons

• Legendary weapons with nice procs
    • Dark Watch Sword
    • The dragon hunter staff: An obsolete weapon (it is not even easily available anymore) rules because of its proc, and newer weapons are not even considered. The Dragon staff should either be made more easily available or newer weapons must eclipse it.
    • L66 terrorblade
    • Immortal Corruption Staff
    • Evil King Eriks sword (the guy from the bards "king dude ditty" quest).
    • Curved longbow of celerity
    • Immortal staff

Etc

• Vanity Shard”, which can convert any weapon, armor or helm to a vanity
    • Heroic shard" that we can use to turn normal eggs into their heroic versions
    • Auras" and stuff so maybe just make a new vanity slot for auras
    • More belts(mythic and legendary belts starting at 10) for all levels. New items means more awakening.
    • Revamped Deary Island with new loot.
    • Mausoleum x 2
    • Non-LB titles (Like: Death's Hand) from past years events.
    • Return the [gold finger] and [The Midas Touch] titles
    • Egg holders(allowing the pets to sit in your tavern).
    Im very happy to see all this xD
    Also arcane artifact must b added to the list too (not the spooky or frostbitten) i bet people r forgetting this
    What im about to post i believe i had also posted this example bfore
    There r two people A and B
    A new (lets say frank set) vanity was released
    A was rich so A buyed it early and did whatever he wanted to do with vanity may b showoff or something
    After an year or 2 the vanity is rereleased but now its more common and can b afforded by B so B buys it now for cheap but doest get to do showoff sadly
    The profits to:
    A - was able to do showoff
    B- was able to get same vanity for cheap
    The loss to :
    A- buyed vanity for a large amount of gold
    B- didnt get to do showoff
    Sigh to both lol :/
    My point is everything has its own advantages and disadvantages so people who r against re-release of lb vanities and who support it... It was your OWN decision of what you chose to do WAIT or BUY for expensive
    Its not necessary that all people need to agree with me just stating the reality
    And everyone knows in their hearts what i have posted is true no matter what u say xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Wanna sell ur lb vanities? And price please???

I asked to re-release the ones those are. Gone from game or limited numbers,,, like 50... So it won't be common

Anyways it must be priceless to u no matter what's the price of it is in the market right???? so keep calm

Other owners and I worked extremely hard to own these items, but I for one would never sell mine even if offered ridiculous amounts of gold, I won’t sell my reward. It would just be saddening that all my hard work would be for nothing if others are simply buying it off the store for platinum. Lowering it’s uniqueness and all around value.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Other owners and I worked extremely hard to own these items, but I for one would never sell mine even if offered ridiculous amounts of gold, I won’t sell my reward. It would just be saddening that all my hard work would be for nothing if others are simply buying it off the store for platinum. Lowering it’s uniqueness and all around value.
    U just answered ur self "Y they should be re release?"

1. U wanna get offered like ridiculous amounts...

2. U don't wanna sell

3. While others are earning the rl cash working day and night and purchasing plat... U seem to not even consider as worthy. Lol

4. Others who don't buy plat runs ny spending 50m++++ on gears and get gold so they can finally buy the vanity they want and offer u guys ridiculous amounts... But u guys don't wanna sell.... So their only option is to ask sts for help

5. And u r right u got ur reward, and now we want ours .. y are u being a cri baby in this matter???

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Would things still be unique if it was worth 1,000 gold and every account had multiple recolors of it ? If you owned a rare collectable or rare vanity I think you would understand. *no salt/drama intended*
    Ok lmao no more drama...
    It comes down to this:
    Ill just go over how profitable it can be for them...

Very few people own LB vanities
    To cater to them - - >
    Advantages : erm..... Idk(happy 1% population of arlor)
    Downside: no more profits for sts.

New LB lookalikes and recolours---> will be sold within a minute even if 50 pieces per class come out even if 5000 plat per piece..

So we are looking at two advantages:
    1.) prices brought to normal(both new and old and old is way higher ofc)
    New players can now set a hard but ACHIEVABLE GOAL to obtain their dream vanity at a cheaper rate.. So lets say the 99% are pretty happy passively or truly..

2.) huge profits and regulated supply.

Downside: 1% people unhappy. (including you)

If you guys think its unfair.. Its not going to be exactly same as yours but a LOOKALIKE and even not end up in sale but in other LB rewards.. Just as G said..
    So you dont have to worry.

This will really stabilise one part of AL which are LB item selling..

Instead of saying increase 100M trade limit..
    Lets get new stuff so that many people can enjoy playing this game with their favourite items..
    People spent for LB.. Now people will spend for LB lookalikes.. Ultimately its good

Ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

U just answered ur self "Y they should be re release?"

1. U wanna get offered like ridiculous amounts...

2. U don't wanna sell

3. While others are earning the rl cash working day and night and purchasing plat... U seem to not even consider as worthy. Lol

4. Others who don't buy plat runs ny spending 50m++++ on gears and get gold so they can finally buy the vanity they want and offer u guys ridiculous amounts... But u guys don't wanna sell.... So their only option is to ask sts for help

5. And u r right u got ur reward, and now we want ours .. y are u being a cri baby in this matter???

I don’t want to get offered because I don’t want to sell my reward, Im one of the few who doesn’t sell off their items. There are other owners who would be happy to sell you their items.
    People who purchased platinum have a great part in AL, I myself buy platinum but it won’t be fair to buy something with platinum that others have grinded for weeks for and earned.
    And exactly my point, the ones who do runs and spend 50m so they can finally afford the vanity are the ones who are raising the prices, they bid until the highest offer gets it; this happens everyday. On the other hand, the people who don’t Farm and earn the gold to afford the items( aka don’t work for it ) are the ones asking for sts to give them these vanities.

And Im not bragging about rewards but, what should sts reward you for exactly? For not working as hard as the fellow player who earned their reward ? Makes sense

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

I don’t want to get offered because I don’t want to sell my reward, Im one of the few who doesn’t sell off their items. There are other owners who would be happy to sell you their items.
    People who purchased platinum have a great part in AL, I myself buy platinum but it won’t be fair to buy something with platinum that others have grinded for weeks for and earned.
    And exactly my point, the ones who do runs and spend 50m so they can finally afford the vanity are the ones who are raising the prices, they bid until the highest offer gets it; this happens everyday. On the other hand, the people who don’t Farm and earn the gold to afford the items( aka don’t work for it ) are the ones asking for sts to give them these vanities.

And Im not bragging about rewards but, what should sts reward you for exactly? For not working as hard as the fellow player who earned their reward ? Makes sense
    Wouldn't ur plat be worthless if we the maus farmers didn't farm gold... Who will pay for ur awakening gems??

Reward me for farming maus/jewels for months to make enough gold to buy them... And no

No one is selling wish they sold them, keep ur lovely vanities to ur self it's making no sense to me that u comparing ur runs for. 2 weeks. >>> Than ppl earning daily and investing thousands of dollaz in game to get what they like and still can't get them

So re releasing will be a justice to the plat buyers to the maus farmers, since u ppl aren't gonna sell anyways?!

And bye!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Yould be ok bro..sts even release recolored version of jester set..and nothing happen..the uniqueness and value of the original was still the same..enought of your selfishness..just let us have the recolored version of lb vanities..