Thread: An idea that you may like.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default An idea that you may like.

Hi, I'm new here and I wanted to leave my idea.
    I am a player of AL for more than 4 years.
    I see many complaints from players at odds with certain updates, it would be nice to split the server into 2.
    1 AL server without updates leaving the game as it was with your pvp and pve max lvl 46 and a second server with all the new updates and all the news now, you could organize it and do it over time, with your same events and your new pets same but only that small difference to keep all AL players happy.

Enviado desde mi SM-A500FU mediante Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Monkeyblakk For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

nope....sorry

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flamesofanger For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

Yes, but the events make it fun. I see where you’re heading, but it makes more work on the devs. Also, people need to learn to be content. You can’t please everyone. You try to hit the updates in between. You will please some and you will lose some. People will just complain, and that’s how it will always be.
    Dont mean to be offensive, it’s just the reality
    Have a great day/night idk lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tippertwo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

[aQUOTE=Justg;2787236]
    Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    The pet is adorable
    Quote Originally Posted by Devildestro View Post
    this pet is so ugly
    This describes MMOs in a nutshell.[/QUOTE]

And they know it xD
    If there would be a competition for stupidity, I would be second. Cause I’m stupid

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Enough with twinks I say.. come to end game, you have no idea what you missing
    Also, it is illogical to separate server based on levels, Will be waste of resource and will increase performance issues.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PsychoNuke For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    Also, it is illogical to separate server based on levels, Will be waste of resource and will increase performance issues.
    Yes and would you provide the twinks with the overpriced gear needed to make the best characters sir? Because I don't think everyone in game can afford your top class endgame items

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cvrrent For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Come to endgame , it’s only 30m for a normal awaken arcane tank sword guys ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    It's your right to say that YOU had enough of twinks but twinks have been around for a long time, have contributed as much as endgame players on locks and bringing large amounts of gold to the market, and they have every right same as endgame players.
    What we are missing?, I have ben a twink for over 3 years and have loved every moment of it, I have been at endgame because twinking was and is dead at almost every level, the amount of trash talking and ganging iv seen at endgame beats any twink level (purge/magnum hatred) even tho I have never been in any of those guilds I still met it. I have enjoyed twinking because there are many pet combo's and strategic setups to defeat your enemy's. None of that I have seen in endgame only who strikes first wins. I have enjoyed endgame for a while and it is pretty fun but compared to twink strategics at low level and even at a bit higher levels.. It can't beat endgame pvp for me.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Agirlnamedbob For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Agirlnamedbob View Post
    It's your right to say that YOU had enough of twinks but twinks have been around for a long time, have contributed as much as endgame players on locks and bringing large amounts of gold to the market, and they have every right same as endgame players.
    What we are missing?, I have ben a twink for over 3 years and have loved every moment of it, I have been at endgame because twinking was and is dead at almost every level, the amount of trash talking and ganging iv seen at endgame beats any twink level (purge/magnum hatred) even tho I have never been in any of those guilds I still met it. I have enjoyed twinking because there are many pet combo's and strategic setups to defeat your enemy's. None of that I have seen in endgame only who strikes first wins. I have enjoyed endgame for a while and it is pretty fun but compared to twink strategics at low level and even at a bit higher levels.. It can't beat endgame pvp for me.
    I totally agree with you, if it is impossible to separate the server at least do something so that the 3 different classes of warriors in the game is more balanced both in pvp and pvp nose could not put more life and more damage by adjusting the skills in damage of each class , on the other hand I hope there are new bosses and at least put some kind of locked crate that can be opened without paying platinums, could put a massive locked that costs "Story tokens" since not all players can buy platinums daily.

Thanks for your comment!!

Enviado desde mi SM-A500FU mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cvrrent View Post
    Yes and would you provide the twinks with the overpriced gear needed to make the best characters sir? Because I don't think everyone in game can afford your top class endgame items

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
    To be honest I myself started graveyard at level 58 with dusk brutality gear then gradually upgraded to legendary gold loot gear then mythic, so on.. sure it takes time, but gear progression and playing the next level of content is the fun part, isn't it? You are misinformed if you think you need level 66 arcane and nightmare set to play endgame. You can play endgame with level 61/66 legendary gear as well, as many others do. Will you be underpowered.. sure, but that's how it works in every game ever built. You don't start with "GOD Mode" in any game, you grind and work towards best items you want.

Also, that is not a reason for being a twink. Are you a best character at your twink level? I have a level 16 twink myself, which I causally use for pvp, not much geared, I use it to have underpowered skill based pvp experience with friends.

I would sure like to know why you keep a PVE twink?
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Sure, may be in past, but twinks don't contribute to the economy anymore, possibly because there are not much worth items, or twinks left. The majority of gold is flowing from maus right now.
    What we are missing?, I have ben a twink for over 3 years and have loved every moment of it, I have been at endgame because twinking was and is dead at almost every level, the amount of trash talking and ganging iv seen at endgame beats any twink level (purge/magnum hatred) even tho I have never been in any of those guilds I still met it.I have enjoyed twinking because there are many pet combo's and strategic setups to defeat your enemy's. None of that I have seen in endgame only who strikes first wins. I have enjoyed endgame for a while and it is pretty fun but compared to twink strategics at low level and even at a bit higher levels.. It can't beat endgame pvp for me.
    I agree, that pvp twinks are still good. They have a different playstyle compared to endgame pvp. And sure there are bad trash talking guild or players in any level but there are good players/guilds as well, who play fair pvp, I mean there is 2 of us, you and me right here . The solution for making end game pvp more stable and balanced is not "stop playing it", instead play it and provide feedbacks to devs on how they can balance it. How we can have the twink level strategies and playstyle in end game. And I am sure that will be fun

I am not a hardcore pvp player, but if you are, please make a thread and provide feedback with your experience.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadowronn View Post
    Come to endgame , it’s only 30m for a normal awaken arcane tank sword guys ...
    Arcane sword is not a necessity but a luxury, you want it, you spend it. The only way to get level 66 arcane items is nightmare chest. Go ahead buy plats and gamble it on chests if you are not willing to pay gold.

No one is forcing Warriors to play with level 66 arcane swords, or any other class with arcane weapons for that matter. I as Mage, PVP with level 60 Mythic Gun and PVE with Level 51 flameforged/Level 47 drag staff, which is affordable if you have maus unlocked.

End game PVE tanks mostly use Aegis for its proc, which is not that expensive.
    Last edited by PsychoNuke; 01-20-2018 at 06:31 AM.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

If level 66 pvp is so fun, why isn’t it active , pretty sure tons of players are at 66 and last time I asked around (like 2 weeks back) I heard it’s dead af

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Actually it would be cool if they put server 2 only for pvp, game boring tapping like zombie screen and doing same maps cmn sts do something many good ideas but still no news from you about pvp.. zz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadowronn View Post
    If level 66 pvp is so fun, why isn’t it active , pretty sure tons of players are at 66 and last time I asked around (like 2 weeks back) I heard it’s dead af
    Level 66 pvp is mostly Battle Ground. I am not sure who you checked with, may be they or their guild dont take part in BGs.
    Tdm and Clash is mostly Level 63. More alive than level 16 and level 46 pvp.

Tbh pvp is dead in general.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

Actually the whole new server thing isnt THAT hard to do. If you already have the content etc, then you'll be fine. Remember test servers? Exactly the same thing. However maintaining 2 servers might be hard. Also there are a lot of things you'll have to consider like what happens to players that are above lvl 46 on this server? You wanna know what I would prefer even more? Make an oldschool arcane legends (its not hard, like I said the code and content exists). Make it not have awakenings, Make the cap a 21 or 31 (I'd prefer 21) Make it not have belts, release all content till lvl 46 but still keep the cap at 21 and somehow just adjust the difficulty to 21, you can throw in gems, but no jewels, Have a pvp LB that refreshes monthly and is based off kills made that month or you could have it fortnightly. As I mentioned this is all my opinion and so these are things that I would prefer, idk about other people.
    Last edited by Neutrone; 01-23-2018 at 08:33 AM.