As many of you know, I’m a natural born newb when it comes to games. I started playing DL...installed it today...and idk what I clicked to begin my account. I think it just led me straight into the game without asking me what option I wanted. I chose the female warrior and named it, like all my chars in games past, Tippertwo. Ok, so I had to go and exited the game to return to it later. I logged in a few minutes ago and the game options popped up of what I wanted to started the game (Facebook, email, etc...). I chose Facebook but this time a male figure... (I decided the man looked better than the lady, no offense. If you wanna make fun of me you can). And I named that char Tippertwo. Ok, so this thing popped up that says “char name is in use.” I exited to try logging in again, and instead of asking me the options again, it goes straight to the char log in. How do I go back to my first acc that I tried the first time? I want my name back but as far as I see there’s no option to change accs.
Sorry for the lengthy post. I hope someone can see this though and help me...