Hi guys,

I recently started playing and currently have a lvl 24 enchantress...So far I've went 50% int and 50% str...I am playing with a two-hander as I am trying to create something like the Retribution Paladin in WoW if you guys have played....The burst can be amazing when you combine your blessings with a good 2 hander and FireStorm...my crits on my sword are around 300 and my crits on firestorm up to 400....

Base STR - 67 - Total STR 88
Base INT - 56

I purchased the premium warrior set, just for the fun of it, as I really wanted to experiment how the build would be like with good gear...
-
My skills ain't that well places, I am actually thinking of changing them up a bit:
2 Lightning
5 Firestorm
4 Heal
1 Weakness
3 Manashield
2 Blessing of Vitality
5 Blessing of Might

I am thinking of respecting to
6 Firestorm
4 Heal
2 Weakness
3 Manashield
2 BoV
5 BoM

.... I will be maxing out Weakness and Nightmare from here...pretty much you can see I am focusing on things that can benefit my 2-h spec....only problem is the cool-down n Firestorm aint small, which might be significant blow to my BURST capabilities. I figured that after maxing Weakness and Nightmare a max of Lightning my provide the missing links...

Any thoughts ? And ps I do realize I am sacrificing survivability without the shield, and it might be smarter to go full int, but just aint fun