Thread: want to have 2x mishi

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Default want to have 2x mishi

please, can u make able to put many eggs as AA to opened pet and choose one of them to use (without using story tokens each time when i want to switch AA).. or just make able to open 2nd same pet, or make heroic mishi

PS: all heroics useless as base pet atm
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 01-25-2018 at 06:28 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

you won't want to level the same pet, again and again,

rather than that, probably removing the cost of plucking eggs is more preferable, also i won't mind sts increasing the cost to unlock by 2-3 times if they do it.

and anyway, are heroic breeze, blinky's passive that bad?
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slaaayerrr View Post
    please, can u make able to put many eggs as AA to opened pet and choose one of them to use (without using story tokens each time when i want to switch AA).. or just make able to open 2nd same pet, or make heroic mishi

PS: all heroics useless as base pet atm
    All heroics are bad as base?

I'm guessing you're one of those pros who rely on the best of the best items in game.

Go open heroic pets and discover their passive as base pets

Sent from my CPH1707 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by extrapayah View Post
    you won't want to level the same pet, again and again,

rather than that, probably removing the cost of plucking eggs is more preferable, also i won't mind sts increasing the cost to unlock by 2-3 times if they do it.

and anyway, are heroic breeze, blinky's passive that bad?
    heroic breeze? already have it, just stuns as usual breeze, but more dmg (in good party u dont need stuns from pets), nekro and mishi (or sns if need pet with melee attack) with their ignites/bleeds and debuffs helps and damaging more than any heroic pet, blinky - just slow and low dmg toxin (cant imagine situation where i need that slow).

anyway nekro/mishi/sns still the best base pve pets, about pvp - as rogue i need switch sometimes nekro and glow AA, and ofc mishi as base pet, thats why asking to make 2nd mishi
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 01-27-2018 at 05:53 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to slaaayerrr For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Algorhythm View Post
    All heroics are bad as base?

I'm guessing you're one of those pros who rely on the best of the best items in game.

Go open heroic pets and discover their passive as base pets

Sent from my CPH1707 using Tapatalk
    why need open ALL heroic if i can lvl up usual versions of pets and recieve same base pet just lower dmg? (already checked all passives, nothing worth), show me just 1 heroic which can be better than arcanes (as base pet) ?!
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 01-27-2018 at 05:42 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

riiich!

nice info there, i haven't popped any of heroic breeze/blinky,

i thought heroic blinky toxin damage was good, so it's still low even though it's heroic? ouch. then again, i have heroic tyrannica and heroic vlad capped, both deals 2k dmg at decent attack speed to elite brakenridge mobs, nekro deals around 1.5k damage + 250 x 3 burn dmg. and best of all, burn damage stacks, so i agree that nekro is still good, but sns attack speed is very slow, and sns' bleed doesn't stack, so it's always nekro > sns, and i don't think sns is good atm.

i will point heroic lnl to have the best passive out of the current (they also have 100% bleed at maxed passive, just like sns, and whim, and have equally effective debuff to that of whim's, an arcane rarity pet), it's still a guess though :P, but ofc it can't beat mishi's aura in pvp. i will recommend you to pop heroic lnl, and please let me know the result ofc :P.

anyway, i also bought gold nekro for the same reason, so that i can switch between different aa without using story tokens, but then again, after having too many pets in my stable, i grow tired in leveling up those pets, especially because we need to run elite to level up pets between 64-66 (or hauntlet at a very small xp rate). and no xp kits work on leveling up pets... that's why i'd rather sts remove the cost of plucking eggs, and let's say if they implement some kind of pet loadout, it will be great if we can load different pet configuration of a same pet .

sorry for derailing this thread, but overall, a nice discussion.
    Last edited by extrapayah; 01-27-2018 at 06:20 AM.
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by extrapayah View Post
    riiich!

nice info there, i haven't popped any of heroic breeze/blinky,

i thought heroic blinky toxin damage was good, so it's still low even though it's heroic? ouch. then again, i have heroic tyrannica and heroic vlad capped, both deals 2k dmg at decent attack speed to elite brakenridge mobs, nekro deals around 1.5k damage + 250 x 3 burn dmg. and best of all, burn damage stacks, so i agree that nekro is still good, but sns attack speed is very slow, and sns' bleed doesn't stack, so it's always nekro > sns, and i don't think sns is good atm.

i will point heroic lnl to have the best passive out of the current (they also have 100% bleed at maxed passive, just like sns, and whim, and have equally effective debuff to that of whim's, an arcane rarity pet), it's still a guess though :P, but ofc it can't beat mishi's aura in pvp. i will recommend you to pop heroic lnl, and please let me know the result ofc :P.

anyway, i also bought gold nekro for the same reason, so that i can switch between different aa without using story tokens, but then again, after having too many pets in my stable, i grow tired in leveling up those pets, especially because we need to run elite to level up pets between 64-66 (or hauntlet at a very small xp rate). and no xp kits work on leveling up pets... that's why i'd rather sts remove the cost of plucking eggs, and let's say if they implement some kind of pet loadout, it will be great if we can load different pet configuration of a same pet .

sorry for derailing this thread, but overall, a nice discussion.
    i didnt open hero blinky, but check that dmg from toxic on usual blinky, guess it will be also low at heroic, and that slow sometimes works against things which party need.
    about sns/whim/lnl i said only because its melee and some players like to use AAs where need melee pet (toxy's AA for example) - ofc i'm not going open heroic lnl, sorry RICH! and dont forget that mishi attack speed>nekro's AS >>> sns/whim/lnl AS, also nekro and mishi have big radius of attack and 7 targets, sns/whim/lnl only 4-5 in small radius; and if u included mythics to our discuss - i preffer to use grimm than lnl (armor and hit chance debuffs in pve, also good for rogue vs mage in duels (stats debuff) + high AS + cant be dodged)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

tyvm sts for heroic mishi