Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: This is very serious, please do something about this @Spacetime Studios

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Exclamation This is very serious, please do something about this @Spacetime Studios

Today i was just chilling then this guy appeared and started to spam, told him to stop and this was the result....amazing...

Plus, alot of people where on my side telling this guy to chill and relax cause he's acting like a child now... the person's name with the Green&Yellow bar and a "L" not covered by the green&Yellow censor bar is the person that should get investigated.

Please check the chat log history as fast as you can & Also i sent you a message on Spacetime studios support too please check the message and do something about this, this is a very serious threat @Spacetime Studios

Also Sorry if some of the chat is covered, my photoshop program was buggy and didn't register the photo placements properly! please check the chat log in game history! @Spacetime studios

Name:  L##### threatening to mass report me for no reason at all.jpg
Views: 387
Size:  355.9 KB
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 01-25-2018 at 04:06 PM. Reason: More info

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Posting won't do anything or solve the problem. How many times do people need to be told just message support and not post anything on forums. Send an email and wait. Patiently. Or you can message justg on forums to help you out. There is a ignore button that you can easily use as an option.
    76 Lethoiun 71 Hymns 58 Selfocracy
    "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future." J.R.R Tolkien

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lethoiun For This Useful Post:

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

/ignore will make you a much happier person.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post: