Thread: Which Lvl is best for twinking?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Default Which Lvl is best for twinking?

Does Twinking still happen? I am looking for an active place to do pvp on my twink. Preferably something where someone with decent gears and pet can still have fun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Lvl 41/49/58/63

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts

Lvl 10/13/16/17 is fun but not so active more fun tho then higher lvl brackets.
    people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Screenshotz View Post
    Lvl 73/85/94/103
    wow those are some high levels

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

It's been hard to get back into twinking for me, I prefer lower lvls but armors have changed it a lot. Still fun but not good as it used to be. Never been a fan of higher levels. But as of right now higher lvl pvp is the best to go to tho I don't like it.
    76 Lethoiun 71 Hymns 58 Selfocracy
    "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future." J.R.R Tolkien

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kairihearts View Post
    Lvl 10/13/16/17 is fun but not so active more fun tho then higher lvl brackets.
    True, I tried level 12 and 16 (its most fun for pvp, but not many people play on those level anymore). I leveled the toon to 41 and 46 to check the situation, turns out that's dead too :\. Now only active pvp is level 63 I guess (slowly dying xD).
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    True, I tried level 12 and 16 (its most fun for pvp, but not many people play on those level anymore). I leveled the toon to 41 and 46 to check the situation, turns out that's dead too :\. Now only active pvp is level 63 I guess (slowly dying xD).
    Yea the lower lvls are more fun but sadly not very active
    people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

58-58 is active atm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Whichever level you can afford to buy gear for and play with friends can be the best. For me, 15-17 for pvp, which gets active only at certain hours. Plus I have 66 to farm all the good stuff during the inactive pvp hours.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

As a pvp connoisseur. I recommend 41 or 58-63. If your looking for cheap fun then 41. If u want something a bit more active with quick fights then 58-63 where even tanks hit hard. Personally I prefer 41 cuz its a bit more balanced.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neutrone View Post
    As a pvp connoisseur. I recommend 41 or 58-63. If your looking for cheap fun then 41. If u want something a bit more active with quick fights then 58-63 where even tanks hit hard. Personally I prefer 41 cuz its a bit more balanced.
    41 is horrible, its not balanced anywhere. Rogues run 41 and that's a fact, there are only 3 good tanks at 41 and 2 mages, while there is a ton of op rogues, they sometimes have more armor than the tanks.. Just my opinion tho.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Preordered View Post
    41 is horrible, its not balanced anywhere. Rogues run 41 and that's a fact, there are only 3 good tanks at 41 and 2 mages, while there is a ton of op rogues, they sometimes have more armor than the tanks.. Just my opinion tho.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
    Well in regards to those tanks with lower armour, its because they haven't put in as much effort into awakenings. Also yes you're right, rogues do run 41, bit that's because majority of players there are.... Well, rogues. With so many rogues your chances of meeting an OP rogue are higher, however, this doesn't mean if a tank/mage put in the same effort into their gear that they'll still lose, its just as you said there are few mages and tanks that are actually good. But assuming everyone was on equal footing, having the max possible stats they can get, fights would still be fair and only depend on skill. Unlike certain levels like 58-59 where rogues are literally glass canons and tanks do pretty good damage. Imho the most fair level is 46-48 but you don't see that many people there so I'd settle for 41. Not saying you're wrong but I just wanted to give my own opinion of this.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Neutrone For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neutrone View Post
    Well in regards to those tanks with lower armour, its because they haven't put in as much effort into awakenings. Also yes you're right, rogues do run 41, bit that's because majority of players there are.... Well, rogues. With so many rogues your chances of meeting an OP rogue are higher, however, this doesn't mean if a tank/mage put in the same effort into their gear that they'll still lose, its just as you said there are few mages and tanks that are actually good. But assuming everyone was on equal footing, having the max possible stats they can get, fights would still be fair and only depend on skill. Unlike certain levels like 58-59 where rogues are literally glass canons and tanks do pretty good damage. Imho the most fair level is 46-48 but you don't see that many people there so I'd settle for 41. Not saying you're wrong but I just wanted to give my own opinion of this.
    This summarizes everything.. I've been at 41 and 48 and I can say all he said is the truth.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Screenshotz View Post
    I’m not trying to start arguments either, just having a discussion. The discussion became an argument when this other person started calling me stupid because he/she doesn’t agree with my opinions. The only people who enjoy low level are people who like being virtually un-killable or those who like to talk all day in PvP zones. Op wanted to know the best levels and I simply gave my opinions on the best level(s) and why low level PvP is not the way to go.

If you don’t have any reasoning behind your opinions shut up. Saying “One shot pvp is not fun because I’m bad at it” isn’t enough.
    Well im still one of players who loves low lv pvp
    I havent done dummy farming till date
    I dont talk in pvp for now coz inactive
    I was not unkillable either when i played low lv when i was active but still i love low lv pvp
    Im not surprised to see kairi say those words to u coz i cant remember which day but i did pm u once in game about something nd the reply which i got was full of attitude for no reason at all
    So IMO u deserve it whar kairi says nd yea if ur gonna think think next if im kairis friend im not but just a guildie
    Best of luck with ur attitide nd i told u this same line few days ago too
    Edit : Nd lol believe or no most people hate one hit gameplay
    Why? Yes bcoz im not good at it due to VARIOUS reasons hope ur happy now xD
    Last edited by zauilet; 02-01-2018 at 07:29 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to zauilet For This Useful Post: