Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: So, what changed on the server? @Devs #2

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    The problem is people spent 50+ hours getting those records for a year. They should not have to do it again. How is that fair?

You guys just need to move on seriously. Sts isn’t gonna do anything, if they wanted to they would have already.

Just say’ “ geez I missed out on an opportunity on 11-16 but if it comes again. I hope I can run again”.

STS don’t often change their mind so stop expecting things when they said no already
    Reseting jan 11-jan 17 is perfectly fair, given the data.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by frynoodlez View Post
    Reseting jan 11-jan 17 is perfectly fair, given the data.
    Your data is bs. If the data was legit then sts would have reset already so PLEASE STOP CRYING!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Do you have any logic at all lol? How is our data bs? It's impossible to even come close to beating southern seas or hauntlet or arena now.. if you had any sense you'd know that. And why would I cry? I literally have the southern seas enhanced rec rn, which is UNFAIR since there was NO mob delay. I want a reset for the times to be fair. Just because STS hasn't reset anything doesn't mean anything.. they took 1 week to respond to the thread with an incorrect reading of the post. This bug clearly didn't affect you in any way so now you're trying to silence people who it affected —*if it was your recs that were affected you'd be pissed lmao.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by frynoodlez View Post
    Do you have any logic at all lol? How is our data bs? It's impossible to even come close to beating southern seas or hauntlet or arena now.. if you had any sense you'd know that. And why would I cry? I literally have the southern seas enhanced rec rn, which is UNFAIR since there was NO mob delay. I want a reset for the times to be fair. Just because STS hasn't reset anything doesn't mean anything.. they took 1 week to respond to the thread with an incorrect reading of the post. This bug clearly didn't affect you in any way so now you're trying to silence people who it affected —*if it was your recs that were affected you'd be pissed lmao.
    It is impossible until proven otherwise except Arena ofc.

I know for a fact south seas is heavy grind so It seems odd that you say “ reset all” and forget your time/hard work just to be ‘fair‘. I just get a vibe that u are shady so who knows maybe people giving u gold to say this. I know Enigmatic members were shady with bots and scripts hoarding many LB records in the past ( very close friend told me so I can’t confirm this personally); who as to say you aren’t saying this so ur friends get a chance at LB for something in return for u.

I don’t feel that your claim is genuine entirely.

Sts sometimes takes time to look into things before saying somthing and ofc they would neglect that many people’s concern.

Edit: I won’t respond or check this thread again since sts think it’s a topic that need to be closed for discussion already. Gl all!

P.s. just sharing different perspectives. Don’t hate or take anything personally
    Last edited by Azerothraven; 01-28-2018 at 08:13 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

The problem is people spent 50+ hours getting those records for a year. They should not have to do it again. How is that fair?

You guys just need to move on seriously. Sts isn’t gonna do anything, if they wanted to they would have already.

Just say’ “ geez I missed out on an opportunity on 11-16 but if it comes again. I hope I can run again”.

STS don’t often change their mind so stop expecting things when they said no already
    Wow. Im not even an LB runner. But from what i see, the same people get it almost every year. It cant be too hard for them to get it again. I understand some dont want it reset because their afraid of fair competition. Im just gonna be quite now :* carry on. Theyll shut this thread down soon anyways

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by |Ares| View Post
    You were knocked off from which rec if may I know?
    No honey, TIMED run is when you use your gears. ARENA is for using macro on doors to spawn boss faster. 2 different things
    Bunch of selfish people or just people who like to run and set a records as best as possible? People think it's so easy to run these maps but apparently it takes time and massive amount of gold to first prepare yourself and be able to see a "You've set a new realm record".
    Don't put everyone in 1 bag, not fair at all.
    I’m not your honey btw

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Lol I'm also done here —*and @aze really? Accusing I'm saying these things for gold? hahahahaa. And that I'm shady? I've run lb since season 2 and want nothing but fairness on the boards. You're completely new to the leaderboard and are very inexperienced with how maps work etc. It's just insulting that you think I'm posting that STS Should fix board for gold lol. You're a merchant — who would pay gold for someone to POST...get a hold of yourself.

P.S: Go beat Southern Seas and Hauntlet if you think our data is "bs" lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by |Ares| View Post
    You were knocked off from which rec if may I know?
    No honey, TIMED run is when you use your gears. ARENA is for using macro on doors to spawn boss faster. 2 different things
    Bunch of selfish people or just people who like to run and set a records as best as possible? People think it's so easy to run these maps but apparently it takes time and massive amount of gold to first prepare yourself and be able to see a "You've set a new realm record".
    Don't put everyone in 1 bag, not fair at all.
    It is impossible until proven otherwise except Arena ofc.

I know for a fact south seas is heavy grind so It seems odd that you say “ reset all” and forget your time/hard work just to be ‘fair‘. I just get a vibe that u are shady so who knows maybe people giving u gold to say this. I know Enigmatic members were shady with bots and scripts hoarding many LB records in the past ( very close friend told me so I can’t confirm this personally); who as to say you aren’t saying this so ur friends get a chance at LB for something in return for u.

I don’t feel that your claim is genuine entirely.

Sts sometimes takes time to look into things before saying somthing and ofc they would neglect that many people’s concern.

Edit: I won’t respond or check this thread again since sts think it’s a topic that need to be closed for discussion already. Gl all!

P.s. just sharing different perspectives. Don’t hate or take anything personally
    Well, i find it wierd that your referings are only about arena and no mentionings about hauntlet, where currently, and apperently YOUR FRIENDS holds them.

I feel that your claims are genuine biased and sloppy entirely. If you do have any constructive information, please do share, and if not, then i suggest you keep your biased and sloppy comments for whoever gives a damn.

If the data is NOT legit then why 97% of Hauntlet records are SET BETWEEN 11-17 and the other 3% BEFORE that time and NO RECORDS AFTER
    THAT TIME and would not be if anything WOULD NOT changes. Go ahead and prove me wrong, i'll pay 10m for every hauntlet record you set, or any of you so called timed runners, go ahead, set a hauntlet record and get 10m.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to danley For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I'll also pay 10m if you beat my Southern Seas rec since apparently my data is bs LOL. Use your brain @Azero. Moreover you know little to nothing about any of the maps in question, yet you feel you can still trash what experienced runners like myself notice. What do you mean "ss is a heavy grind." Yes it's a grind, to get 35-36s now lmao... try getting 31 or please shut your mouth. Thanks! ^_^
    Last edited by frynoodlez; 01-28-2018 at 03:22 PM.

11.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #30
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

We're not resetting the leaderboards. Please keep us posted if you perceive server issues. Thank you.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post: