Thread: Merch Guide to make alot of gold if done correctly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Thumbs up Merch Guide to make alot of gold if done correctly

Requirements (time) and trade permit.

#1 Is the awake gem merch, what u do here is wait untill the 2x plat is active or when awake gems are 23k- each. Then buy a lot, next wait untill they are 28k+ and sell them in the auction or in global chat. 1 gem is like 5k profit, but think of 100 gems, thats 500k profit.

#2 You will need 150k gold. The 5 gem kits go from 110k-150k so u know what to do here. Same process as described above. Buy at 120k- sell 140k+.

#3 You will need 250k gold. The 10 gem kits go from 210k-300k. Mostly buy them at 220k- and sell for 245k+.

#4 Lepres, the lepres will go for 200k-240k before an event so buy like 20x lol. When an event starts the lepres will go up to 270k+. So thats a lot of profit.

#5 An old friend told me this one: so there are items in the auc without jewels for 2k, But that exact item with 2 fort fury which is 40k for the jewels is listed for 100k. So what u do here is buy a lv 61 item for any class, say if its Mage make sure its an int item and u put 2 fort mind on it and sell it for 100k ( works best with ring/ pendant) thats 60k profit - auc tax so 53k profit oh make sure to list it for 3 days.

#6 EVENT ITEMS!!! since the love event is next the love chests will be 1k> ea which means you can buy 500 for 500k and wait to they raise to 5k ea then sell them and make 4m profit. (Make sure you have a character you don't use which has 500 slots on it because having a full inv is annoying.
    (IDK IF THERE WILL BE ARTIFACTS IN THEM! If there is then they will cost like 10-20k ea idk.

#7 Exp event. (OP) (dont buy 100-150 exp kits u wont make much) Make sure to buy the 300 kit 600 kit 1k kit 2k kit and 5k kit because they raise the most

#8 Egg event (Easter) (not Eggzavior) Gold, blue, red, and green eggs. Now buy the gold eggs fro 15-19k each and wait because they raise to 30k-40k ea!! Thats over 2x profit.

#9 Halloween event: Boogiebags (Make sure they drop arc art!!) So the bags were 10k ea at one time and now they r 35k ea. Think about it.

#10 Christmas event: Green arlor Set for warrior will be 2.5m by 2020 so save it. The red arlor for wiz, war, and rog came out in 2013 so did the tree set and green arlor did for mage/rog to. The green rog armor is like 65m right now if Im correct Idk. The tree set for mage is 75m, red arlor for rog Idk like 19m< ,the red arlor for war (12.5m) ,and the red arlor for mage 10m prob or more. [Green arlor for mage is next yr as ik rn which means the red arlor for mage will raise a lot like it did for the warrior.]

This is how I merch stuff as shown above.^^^^

This is how to NOT merch as shown below.

#1 Don't low ball everything... by low ball I mean when someone is selling a red arlor set for war which is 12.5m. (Don't be an idiot and offer 100k someone did that to me. -_-)

#2 Don't list items at high prices in auc then try to sell them thats called SCAMMING. What I mean is don't list egg shells for 3m and try to sell for 2m- when they are worth 100k ea.

#3 Don't buy items if u don't know their price, scammers are everywhere they will try to sell u an elon bow with para for 5m when its worth 2.1m-2.4m.

#4 (((DON'T scam people it is stupid and will get you banned lol)))

#5 Don't buy something then sell it for the same price you bought it for or sell it for less, unless u really need gold.

#6 Don't try to buy something for 200k, then when ur in trade ask for a lower price... once u say ur price KEEP IT or the other person will not sell the item to u. Oh and don't sell a 200k item for 100k, then enter trade and keep asking for a higher price that gets on my nerves, its stupid and won't work.

#7 Don't buy items that have remained the same price for more than 5 months unless: they drop and raise constantly like the elite awake gems,
    and im talking about gold, copper, and silver chests etc they will never raise unless sts changes them to become more op and rarer.

#8 DON"T open chests expecting any thing good because I opened 200< elite golden warchest iii and didn't even loot anything worth more than 5k.

#9 Don't have a low reputation because if your reputation (popularity) is good/high people will sell u more items for lower prices.

#10 Don't buy vanities that are always coming back each yr like the ghost sets. (Green ghost, Gold ghost etc.)

That is my merch guide GOOD LUCK everyone.
    Last edited by im jeff; 02-08-2018 at 07:19 AM. Reason: Requested Grammar Fixes.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to im jeff For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

I get an strong urge to pull my eyes out.. try using full stops and capitalization.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

lol I have time Ill fix some mistakes XD.
    Last edited by im jeff; 01-30-2018 at 12:12 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

That’s better nice guide. Thanks, Jeff

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    I get an strong urge to pull my eyes out.. try using full stops and capitalization.
    Grammar Nazi 1O1,
    I get a strong urge to pull my eyes out. Try using full stops and capitalization.

Now give me 1m fine.

@OP: Thanks for the write-up.
    Last edited by PsychoNuke; 02-01-2018 at 04:44 AM. Reason: forgot about OP xD
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PsychoNuke For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ty buddy hehe
    DO YOU KNOW THE WAY?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Wut u meen grammer bad? Neenerneener! Tiped on mai eye paid !
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

High or low reputation?
    No correlation
    76 Lethoiun 71 Hymns 58 Selfocracy
    "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future." J.R.R Tolkien

@ the intersection of Tea. Earl Grey. Hot and Damn Fine Cup of Coffee.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    369 Posts

I think your profit math is off on #6. Your profit should be 2m not 400k.
    Last edited by Java; 02-08-2018 at 02:19 AM.

Join the AL Community Discord!https://discord.gg/VrMWZ8t
    Retired Coffeegirl, Veep Of Arlor, 2016

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Java View Post
    I think your profit math is off on #6. Your profit should be 2m not 400k.
    lol i was not thinking at that time.