Players, devs, pocket legends is dying. I have an idea. This isn’t just something small though, but I feel as if it’s the best way to revive this game. It’ll either fail or prosper tremendously. I say that the devs reset the game to 2010. Now hold up, hold up. I know you have worked years on this game to get what you have now, and I’m not saying that they need to trash it all. I’m saying they should refund about 30% of all plat bought on accounts after the reset considering how much money we put into this game. Also they should let us keep our gold... well not all of it. If the economy reset as well as the game, there would be very few items to start out and they would be so expensive the new players coming back to pl couldn’t even think about getting them causing a bad first experience. I say that they cut everyone’s gold down 80% to keep the market from being how it is now. Now I know ur all thinking “Isn’t 80% a lot?” No, it’s probably not enough. Think about the players that have over 100m pure gold, I’ve seen atleast 25 in the past few months. Also I suggest giving all of the founders back to the original owners, because I remember back in the day when having founders was an achievement, and was rare. I know, I know. This is a long shot, but trust me. I speak on behalf of probably almost the entire pl community when I say that this idea sounds better than the pure stats laser guns killing in half a second at the biggest pvp level in the game. Whats the worst that could happen? The game dies? Didn’t you already try to shut it down once? Just think about it.