Thread: Let's talk about guild events!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Default Let's talk about guild events!

So im new to being a guild master but ive been an officer for 4 years.

My guild ask for events all the time. As im sure many do. Im trying to start doing weekly events with mini events in between but im not that creative so my event making is bad.

My question is:

What guild events do people enjoy the most?

Id like to know the type of event (pve/pvp/maus/guild cannons or what ever unique event you can think of.)

And the mechanics of the event how does it work?

Id also like to know how long these events last?

And what types of awards are most appreciated?

I basically want to know everything about any good events that i can provide to my guild.

Thank you!

IGN: Deviantvvish

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

I think this is the wrong section to post this, not many people will respond here. It's nice that people still have enthusiasm though.

It's getting harder to do guild events nowadays. Main problem is you need really big prizes in order to make people interested in participating. And I mean the actual guild contests that last more than a couple days and require people to do something. You can always check the Contest section of this forum, although it's not very indicative lately, since many contests are now being held predominantly in third party chat apps.

Now, I don't know what events others do, but what we have done lately is "screenshot challenges" (you can check Contest section like I said) and one bigger Maus grinding contest, but that last one required quite the funding. Other things we do (and others do them judging by Contest section) is lotteries and raffles (luck-based events) - they are popular, since they generally don't require people to do anything, but guess a number or invest a small amount of gold or something like this, and can win a nice pile of gold or some item like a jewel or an egg.

Most of our events and lotteries/raffles last about a week, except the bigger ones like Maus grinding.

From my experience people generally prefer pure gold as rewards, though some nice eggs and high tier jewels are also appreciated.

And you can always do guild parties from time to time. With trivias and games that give small rewards like 100-200k and/or some items like locks.

Anyway, since I like your enthusiasm, feel free to find me in game if you want to ask any more specifics (ign: Caesar).

Good luck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Hey id suggest if u want to do weekly small events u should consider quizzes. Theyr easy and all lazy ppl will participate too.
    And for every week u can set a date/time up to you or nothing fixed again up to u and do some arcane related quizzes ( im specificly saying arcane related coz otherwise it will be a problem for those who dont understand english well )

Questions Can be :
    - Aps (how much ap do u get for... 5k flags,pets ect)
    - titles ( what ttl do u get for killing X boss,flagging, killing 1k bosses in x map)
    - how many officers does ur guild have(many dont know it even if its just 5 ppl . Or let them count how many recruiters u have..
    - names of bosses( whats the FULL name of the boss in the first map of tindrin)
    - pet aps / there are many .. like wolfpack ect..
    - npc names ( let them go to some town and check the name)
    - whats the 7th(or any number) persons name online atm
    - how many ... are in guildhall (barrels,cartons,canons, npcs, pots in the shelve behind to eva) or any kind of decorations.
    - what can u buy for 100 stroy,glint,cryo ect tokens

Just be creative

Decide on the price.first right answer wins. Give em a max time lets say 20 seconds if theyr too slow otherwise no need theyr usually pretty quick. Get ur officers to help and motivate ur members too.
    Good luck!

Sent from my SM-J730F using Tapatalk