Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CREATING: Weapon, Vanity, Pets, Banner, Backpack, Item All class 2D/3D(by Jvvy)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jvvy View Post
    NEW VANITY

Class: Sorcerer
    Type: Vanity
    Set: Dark Sorcerer

Attachment 167331

Class: Sorcerer
    Type: Vanity
    Set: Alien Wizard

Attachment 167332
    Keep it up man, your art work looks dope.
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 04-12-2018 at 12:21 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

So I was bored and scrolling through forums sections to find this. Jesus Christ firstly, like look at how awesome each of these pieces of artwork are, then amount you have done is just phenomenal dude! Wow! I would like to showcase your work in a vid if your cool with it bud, I think you deserve some credit for it!

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk
    YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/marsu4u

3. The Following User Says Thank You to marsu4u For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by marsu4u View Post
    So I was bored and scrolling through forums sections to find this. Jesus Christ firstly, like look at how awesome each of these pieces of artwork are, then amount you have done is just phenomenal dude! Wow! I would like to showcase your work in a vid if your cool with it bud, I think you deserve some credit for it!

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk
    thank)) If the copyrights of my artworks are respected, I do not mind that you could spread them))
    Jvvy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

You've got some pretty boss ideas here...wonder if design dept is hiring XD much better than recolors of the same old same old

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by phillyr View Post
    You've got some pretty boss ideas here...wonder if design dept is hiring XD much better than recolors of the same old same old

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    I assure you that only 1% / 100% of ideas for this game
    Jvvy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

NEW BACKPACK

Class: All
    Type: Backpack
    Set: Wizard bag
    (Model: 2D)

Attachment 167688

Set: Basket with Bamboo

Attachment 167689

Set: Goblin toxic ballon

Attachment 167698

Set: Crescent of Athens

Attachment 167699
    Last edited by Jvvy; 04-23-2018 at 12:31 PM.
    Jvvy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

NEW WEAPON

Class: Warrior

Type: Arcane

Set: Weapon

Weapon: Separator of soul Arres

(Model: 3D)

Proc: For each weapon attack, the chance for 6 enemies within a radius of 8 meters to separate souls from their bodies for 6 seconds, souls have the same stats (attack and crit) and the appearance that the enemies have separated from, and attack them.
    Souls deal 80% damage from an enemy attack to the enemy, if enemies attack the caster.
    (Souls can not be attacked, souls are immune to all effects and negative effects.)

Attachment 167768

DEMO VERSIONS
    Last edited by Jvvy; 04-23-2018 at 12:26 PM.
    Jvvy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

NEW BACKPACK

Class: Sorcerer, rogue
    Set: Tarlok orb
    (model: 3D)

Attachment 167841

DEMO VERSION

Jvvy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

They look awesome, great job

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

NEW BACKPACK

Class: Warrior, Sorcerer
    Set: Maul of Egyptus

Attachment 167991

DEMO VERSION

Jvvy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

NEW WEAPON

Class: Warrior

Type: Arcane

Set: Weapon

Weapon: Separator of soul Arres

(Model: 3D)

Proc: For each weapon attack, the chance for 6 enemies within a radius of 8 meters to separate souls from their bodies for 6 seconds, souls have the same stats (attack and crit) and the appearance that the enemies have separated from, and attack them.
    Souls deal 80% damage from an enemy attack to the enemy, if enemies attack the caster.
    (Souls can not be attacked, souls are immune to all effects and negative effects.)

Attachment 167768

DEMO VERSIONS
    This...... for Halloween.......
    10/10

Sent from my P00A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Lol so cool works

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

woah, very nice ideas here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

I want to announce everything on this)) I will not be any more art)) I'm leaving the world of Arcane legends, already forever)) I'm leaving because of: 1. In PvP, the strength is on the side of the one who invested more real money, and not the one who plays well. 2. In PvE, everything is gradually going to donat (ie to the fact that for a comfortable game you need to invest real money). 3. Starting from 1 dv to Max lvl 66 in the game you have to kill mobs and bosses monotony is boring, only on some maps there is a bit of variety. 4. In the game of weapons of the ability of pets all repainted monotony, the designers of the game have no fantasy at all, as I understood. 5. The craft of a normal game or game is very long and expensive, the developers hint and slyly dodge everything in donat, and ordinary players must farm for months and years suffering a dull monotonous form of playing on one map of the mausoleum. I do not like when people are divided into groups such as rich people, and those who are not rich in slaves or servants and should always farm more than those who pay this inequality and are not just, the rich are not the best not the rich, shortly the game is extinct , this is my personal opinion, I was frankly bored with the game because of the monotony, lack of understanding of top things without investing real money, and the monotonous graphics and mechanics of the game and events, pets are getting worse and worse, like weapons and their abilities. Good luck to all)) and farewell forever)) Developers and the administration of STS thank for the time that I used your product, to your regret and to the great truth, sooner or later, any game bothers, especially those games in which there is no balance and dominated by those who in the pocket more money))
    Jvvy

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jvvy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

[b][color=red]I want to announce everything on this)) I will not be any more art)) I'm leaving the world of Arcane legends, already forever)) I'm leaving because of: 1. In PvP, the strength is on the side of the one who invested more real money, and not the one who plays well. 2. In PvE, everything is gradually going to donat (ie to the fact that for a comfortable game you need to invest real money). 3. Starting from 1 dv to Max lvl 66 in the game you have to kill mobs and bosses monotony is boring, only on some maps there is a bit of variety. 4. In the game of weapons of the ability of pets all repainted monotony, the designers of the game have no fantasy at all, as I understood. 5. The craft of a normal game or game is very long and expensive, the developers hint and slyly dodge everything in donat, and ordinary players must farm for months and years suffering a dull monotonous form of playing on one map of the mausoleum. I do not like when people are divided into groups such as rich people, and those who are not rich in slaves or servants and should always farm more than those who pay this inequality and are not just, the rich are not the best not the rich, shortly the game is extinct , this is my personal opinion, I was frankly bored with the game because of the monotony, lack of understanding of top things without investing real money, and the monotonous graphics and mechanics of the game and events, pets are getting worse and worse, like weapons and their abilities. Good luck to all)) and farewell forever)) Developers and the administration of STS thank for the time that I used your product, to your regret and to the great truth, sooner or later, any game bothers, especially those games in which there is no balance and dominated by those who in the pocket more money))
    The expansion is just on the horizon...just wait for a little more and there will be a lot of very fun interesting content and so many new remasters. Bro don't leave, or you'll miss out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
    The expansion is just on the horizon...just wait for a little more and there will be a lot of very fun interesting content and so many new remasters. Bro don't leave, or you'll miss out.

It does not matter anymore)) thanks for the kind words)) but there's no point in playing more))) I created Arta and played in AL and it inspired me)) I gave the clock to the game and to the art)) with each update and every time I make sure , that the game requires more and more real money)) I never spent real money on my account)) and I do not spend real money on games and never re)) this is a waste of which there is no use ")) I volunteered to help designers AL (sts) wrote a letter, and they answered I had no vacancies)) I thought the art for selling gold)) and not work for them for real money that I would be paid real money as a designer)) but just gold)) I understood the STS is not important the opinion of the players)) I decided to work for gold only because to play the game I need a game currency inside)) and new updates all harshly hint and push to waste real money)) An example of Level 60 Arcane artifact how many a person should farm which does not buy platinum for real money ??? or Arcane pets? or heroic? or rare occurrences? would balance if the person on the bosses would any top thing to farm and the drop would have been nice)) hint again, and that would drop was good)) say that 2 times, because in 5 years, I have not a single Arcane eggs, equipment, resources are not dropped, I discovered 40k + Arena chests and 1 Fossil has not dropped)) it does not drop and the farm is continuous lottery (cheating) I such games do not play)) I do not like is not justice, why should those who do not buy Platinum for real money in the game to be miserable? the better those who buy platinum for money? It's up to the developers how I can not decide for them, but because of this attitude and the drop and such injustice, there are still 3 other friends who played the same as me for 5 years, 1 of which bought platinum for $ and spent a lot of money , he was banned and 80m of gold was taken away, 50% of my guild left the game, because in the game the drop is terrible and injustice, who wants to let it play, but I'm not going to play and tolerate and agree with this unfair game in which those who pays money, and those who do not have no respect for them.))) thanks m to whom I know and played with them I degrade my respect to you)) Sts you want to think differently such as I and my friends who have left the game will become much more, the game does not go up, but falls rapidly, because there is not the reputation that was when I was 26-36-41max level)) I will say one thing I regret that I spent so much time (5 years) expecting that the game will become better, but I do not intend to wait any more)) Farewell))
    Jvvy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

All my works (Art) I leave for AL as free content for use)) as a gift)) except the minuses were good moments in the game)) were good times at 41-47 level when playing pvp)) and after these levels with every renewal of the event became monotonous, began to give repainted and monotonous vanity, the mechanics of the game are monotonous since Windmor ending with Mausoleum one task is to kill the mobs to get to the boss and kill the boss (you have to kill a long time) that's all, everything is monotonous)) In PvP against those who buy Platinum for real money does not play, because si They are not equal, they have top equipment, in Events again the same donaties who buy energy for money win and occupy the whole top place, and where is justice? again those who simply play are restrained, on elite cards the donats in the sets run, and simple players hardly pass the card for a long time and boring time, they need normal pets to buy again, the same lenges are needed, or a lot of gold which must be farmed for months until you are dressed in normal the equipment of the character comes out updated and the new equipment must be re-purchased and the old one gets weaker)) shortly with this attitude to most players who do not pay but just play, the game will simply be left as I leave it and my friends and acquaintances from the guild, it's respect for our users)) after my words and understand many will think that I'm all right, and so is))
    Jvvy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Amazing work man but please remove gloves before sts decides to make another gear lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

[color=red]
    It does not matter anymore)) thanks for the kind words)) but there's no point in playing more))) I created Arta and played in AL and it inspired me)) I gave the clock to the game and to the art)) with each update and every time I make sure , that the game requires more and more real money)) I never spent real money on my account)) and I do not spend real money on games and never re)) this is a waste of which there is no use ")) I volunteered to help designers AL (sts) wrote a letter, and they answered I had no vacancies)) I thought the art for selling gold)) and not work for them for real money that I would be paid real money as a designer)) but just gold)) I understood the STS is not important the opinion of the players)) I decided to work for gold only because to play the game I need a game currency inside)) and new updates all harshly hint and push to waste real money)) An example of Level 60 Arcane artifact how many a person should farm which does not buy platinum for real money ??? or Arcane pets? or heroic? or rare occurrences? would balance if the person on the bosses would any top thing to farm and the drop would have been nice)) hint again, and that would drop was good)) say that 2 times, because in 5 years, I have not a single Arcane eggs, equipment, resources are not dropped, I discovered 40k + Arena chests and 1 Fossil has not dropped)) it does not drop and the farm is continuous lottery (cheating) I such games do not play)) I do not like is not justice, why should those who do not buy Platinum for real money in the game to be miserable? the better those who buy platinum for money? It's up to the developers how I can not decide for them, but because of this attitude and the drop and such injustice, there are still 3 other friends who played the same as me for 5 years, 1 of which bought platinum for $ and spent a lot of money , he was banned and 80m of gold was taken away, 50% of my guild left the game, because in the game the drop is terrible and injustice, who wants to let it play, but I'm not going to play and tolerate and agree with this unfair game in which those who pays money, and those who do not have no respect for them.))) thanks m to whom I know and played with them I degrade my respect to you)) Sts you want to think differently such as I and my friends who have left the game will become much more, the game does not go up, but falls rapidly, because there is not the reputation that was when I was 26-36-41max level)) I will say one thing I regret that I spent so much time (5 years) expecting that the game will become better, but I do not intend to wait any more)) Farewell))
    [color=red][b]All my works (Art) I leave for AL as free content for use)) as a gift)) except the minuses were good moments in the game)) were good times at 41-47 level when playing pvp)) and after these levels with every renewal of the event became monotonous, began to give repainted and monotonous vanity, the mechanics of the game are monotonous since Windmor ending with Mausoleum one task is to kill the mobs to get to the boss and kill the boss (you have to kill a long time) that's all, everything is monotonous)) In PvP against those who buy Platinum for real money does not play, because si They are not equal, they have top equipment, in Events again the same donaties who buy energy for money win and occupy the whole top place, and where is justice? again those who simply play are restrained, on elite cards the donats in the sets run, and simple players hardly pass the card for a long time and boring time, they need normal pets to buy again, the same lenges are needed, or a lot of gold which must be farmed for months until you are dressed in normal the equipment of the character comes out updated and the new equipment must be re-purchased and the old one gets weaker)) shortly with this attitude to most players who do not pay but just play, the game will simply be left as I leave it and my friends and acquaintances from the guild, it's respect for our users)) after my words and understand many will think that I'm all right, and so is))
    Ouch, the red text is absolutely destroying my eyes......anyways, this month might be the expansion and if so then the expansion is finally about to happen, please man. Do not leave, we need your amazing creativity and absolutely extraordinary art work.

And i bet the new content's dungeons will be a blast. Trust me, it looks absolutely fun. Just give the expansion sometime.

Also, i just recently retired from PvP once again. It's better to wait for things to get better cause right now. It's pretty inactive.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Red face

Ouch, the red text is absolutely destroying my eyes......anyways, this month might be the expansion and if so then the expansion is finally about to happen, please man. Do not leave, we need your amazing creativity and absolutely extraordinary art work.

And i bet the new content's dungeons will be a blast. Trust me, it looks absolutely fun. Just give the expansion sometime.

Also, i just recently retired from PvP once again. It's better to wait for things to get better cause right now. It's pretty inactive.

The thing is that I have already decided and although there will be 10 extensions I will not change my opinion)) I firmly decided to leave)) I thank those who supported me)) I thank Sts for everything good)) megia has no intention whatsoever to blacken AL, all the more written for criticism, that the developer would improve his content and understand where the problems are, and because of which people leave his product.)) I thank everyone)) thank you very much, and if there are those whom I offended, I'm sorry)) because it was not for my purposes to someone to do evil)) good luck to you and all the best)) new works on AL I will not be)) so that this topic will not be updated anymore))
    Jvvy