Quote Originally Posted by Froze.Exe View Post
Only mercher who want to inflate its price will buy balloon banner and make profit from it..for an honest buyer.why would i pay 28m on a banner if i can have a cute look a like heart banner for free...maybe ill pay 70m on lepre banner cuz theres only 75 lepre banner when its release..bec of massve banned of price manipulator lepre banner now become so rare..so the price is reasonable..as i remember there are 150 balloon banner in game..not so rare...better save and buy lepre banner...haha
You do know how price inflation works right? There is a reason why items such as Lepre banner, Frank set, ghost set are at their prices now.

This is why merches succeed, they are able to see in to the future and invest in something until the price is right for them to sell. IDK if you remember but there was a guy who hoarded a bunch of arcane shard which he bought at 30-50k each and sold for 1-2m each.

Personal experience, I held Frank set which I bought for 12m and turned it into 130m after 8 months of being AFK. So maybe the value of balloons aren't as high ATM but give or take a few months and I'm sure the price will increase.

For those who like to wear knock off than the originals, enjoy the cute hearts balloons

Sent from my CPH1707 using Tapatalk