Thread: Value of balloon banner

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Value of balloon banner

So some people think that the value of these lb banners will decrease in price because Sts announced that a similar banner is coming in the form of a heart.

Don't get me wrong that's cool and all but do you think the value of these balloon banner will decrease?

Take a look at the plat tier wings from winter event. They look similar than the ones from lb and yet the lb wings still attains it's value, I don't know if it's because the lb wings have it's unique effects or everyone like the look of it. Personally for me it's ugly.

Question still remains. Do you think these balloon vanity will drop in price? If so, why!

Sent from my CPH1707 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

They won’t decrease imo
    If there would be a competition for stupidity, I would be second. Cause I’m stupid

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

both banner are different so can't compare ... like lepre banner people are selling at ridiculous high price now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

100% sure they will rise why?

Economy is stupid

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Economy isnt stupid imo. Just those that put in more effort and time are earning more. Others are getting left behind

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Algorhythm View Post
    So some people think that the value of these lb banners will decrease in price because Sts announced that a similar banner is coming in the form of a heart.

Don't get me wrong that's cool and all but do you think the value of these balloon banner will decrease?

Take a look at the plat tier wings from winter event. They look similar than the ones from lb and yet the lb wings still attains it's value, I don't know if it's because the lb wings have it's unique effects or everyone like the look of it. Personally for me it's ugly.

Question still remains. Do you think these balloon vanity will drop in price? If so, why!

Chances are people who say price will decrease are the ones who want the banner and don't already have it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

value wont change despite the effort the original owners put in to get them

Sent from my ASUS_T00G using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

it should cost > 28m easily by now

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Think about this:
    The baloons is silver tier.. Everyone will get it.
    And..
    Who do you think will spend 28m+ in this inflated economy for something that looks a teeny weeny bit different than a baloon banner that everyone has?

I think it will drop for sure.. Coz demand will drop.

I hope they release lookalikes similar to lb vanities too.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nightwatched For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Only mercher will buy balloon banner who want to inflate its price to gain some profit...who would buy 28m on ballon if we can have a heart shape balloon for free..fyi...lepre banner price is ok cus its rare now..as i remember there are 150 balloon banner in game..ill pay 30m plus for a banner it its top 50 lb or 25...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Only mercher who want to inflate its price will buy balloon banner and make profit from it..for an honest buyer.why would i pay 28m on a banner if i can have a cute look a like heart banner for free...maybe ill pay 70m on lepre banner cuz theres only 75 lepre banner when its release..bec of massve banned of price manipulator lepre banner now become so rare..so the price is reasonable..as i remember there are 150 balloon banner in game..not so rare...better save and buy lepre banner...haha

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Froze.Exe For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Froze.Exe View Post
    Only mercher who want to inflate its price will buy balloon banner and make profit from it..for an honest buyer.why would i pay 28m on a banner if i can have a cute look a like heart banner for free...maybe ill pay 70m on lepre banner cuz theres only 75 lepre banner when its release..bec of massve banned of price manipulator lepre banner now become so rare..so the price is reasonable..as i remember there are 150 balloon banner in game..not so rare...better save and buy lepre banner...haha
    You do know how price inflation works right? There is a reason why items such as Lepre banner, Frank set, ghost set are at their prices now.

This is why merches succeed, they are able to see in to the future and invest in something until the price is right for them to sell. IDK if you remember but there was a guy who hoarded a bunch of arcane shard which he bought at 30-50k each and sold for 1-2m each.

Personal experience, I held Frank set which I bought for 12m and turned it into 130m after 8 months of being AFK. So maybe the value of balloons aren't as high ATM but give or take a few months and I'm sure the price will increase.

For those who like to wear knock off than the originals, enjoy the cute hearts balloons

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

All of lb price now inflate because of the current state of al economy...dreamscape gold sink is an epic fail...if sts create a good gold sink strategy in this upcoming expansion..al economy will become healthy again..i know lb price rises as it aged but current price isnt normal..say for example..last year medusa set is around 5m..1 year past medusa price would be 20 to 30m in a healthier al economy...ill just w8 sts do something in this inflating economy and w8 to buy lb vanities when its price back to its normal price..not with its current inflated priced
    Last edited by Froze.Exe; 02-05-2018 at 08:35 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwatched View Post

I hope they release lookalikes similar to lb vanities too.
    Why would you want something like that? People work extremely hard to get LB vanities that only 30 people in the entire game have. It makes total sense for it to cost 28m. I hope this was just a one time thing.

Inflation? If there are only 500 cars in the world and the demand for a car is high, a car could easily cost an upwards of 2m.

And before you ask, no, I do not have the banner.
    Currently Playing:
    Aype [71 Mage] Rehired [61 Rogue]

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rehired View Post
    Why would you want something like that? People work extremely hard to get LB vanities that only 30 people in the entire game have. It makes total sense for it to cost 28m. I hope this was just a one time thing.

Inflation? If there are only 500 cars in the world and the demand for a car is high, a car could easily cost an upwards of 2m.

And before you ask, no, I do not have the banner.
    Hey
    I said hope they would release LOOKALIKES related to present..

Everyone WOULD want something like that..
    Let it be via lb running / vendors anything.

I want to see new lb sets..

But in a new mini-turned-major event Valentines.. I dont see it happening since we have a completely new gold title and a banner.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts

Lol enjoy the knock off ballon banner haha.....

The heart banner actually looks alot better then the ballon one tbh
    Probs should of made the banner gold tier or even plat tier :/
    people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Nightwatch you contradicted yourself in that last post.

Lookalikes are NOT new lb sets. They are recolors (not many people are fans of recolors)

As you see the whole heart balloon thing is already driving people crazy. But i wouldnt technically call the heart balloon banner a recolor because its not.. Its something completly different. Now if they were to release blue balloons that look exactly like the LB balloons then that would be a recolor that may affect the price.

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to YeaSheGamez For This Useful Post: