Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: My opinion on what Pocket Legends Needs to be Successful Again

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Default My opinion on what Pocket Legends Needs to be Successful Again

1. New Players

-We need to implement something like a daily share for rewards deal to show people what they are missing, doing this would introduce a lot of new players to PL. We also need PVE to be active so leveling isnt to hard for these new players/players that cant afford pets. I suggest we make Warlord Prison/Maze/Dungeon/Rax L80 and up only, and disabling the 5 plat all access elixir in these dungeons as well. Doing this would bring life back into PL’s PVE, keeping the new players here. Ive seen and helped out a lot of new players in attempt to keep them playing, but they all quit around L35 (when pve starts to get hard with no party/help). If STS makes this easy change it will introduce many people back to PVE and keep new players playing. But that isnt the only benefit, we have a gear shortage right now for twink pvp. L61/71/76 and others. An active PVE would bring a steady flow of gear back into the game, which in turn would then bring more people to PVP as well.

A. Leveling Reward System
    -Another idea is giving rewards for every 5-10 levels, so if a new player gets to L10 they earn Plat/Gold or some kind of vanity (maybe related to the dungeon they are in, if this is the case, they would need to be untradeable). This would happen every 5-10 levels, and since the leveling gets tougher and longer the rewards would increase as they go. Keeping players active and grinding.

2.ENDGAME

Farmable Pur.Stats
    -Even though im without a green gimmal, i will still suggest this. Making a PLAT dungeon to farm Pur.Stats, this would spike 100 PVE and Endgame would be revived. It would have to be expensive though, like a 100 plat elixir for 15-20 minutes. Kind of like psycho shade. We all loved farming him, very fun and suspenseful “H” . To make it more interesting though, we should also add new 100 helms flexcore/haxlight/kordax to the same dungeon. (Maybe 1h Items too ;D). We also need to focus on balancing endgame PVP.

I love these PVE events and more persistent updates. I love to see PL still kicking.

These ideas would 100% bring Pocket Legends back. Please consider them.
    Last edited by Kurvy; 02-02-2018 at 03:20 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kurvy For This Useful Post: