Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: PvP can actually revive

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Default PvP can actually revive

Guys what you think if STS remove all maps except tdm and ctf remove duels they r useless we can do them in these two maps also FFA is useless lets use two maps but make them full.. So what you think if they put us in room and give all of us the same gear and as we getting kills we getting better and better gear, so in fact the pvp is dead because all these awaken gems and many arcane stuffs.. I know there will be people who gonna say why we spent so much on items, well dude you wanna play PvP or not? Current situation is way worse than this one idea, I mean you need to be skillful not rich to play.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Simply make a mode where we all are same level when we enter to the room or make we can choose gap in room 6-10-16-43-66 these are the most playable so when we enter we are all same level same gear as we getting kills we are getting points and better gear in that room after season ends the players with most points gets the banner.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Good concept, but I doubt it will ever happen.
    Some players spend lots of plat upgrading their pvp gear, and STS is unlikely to stop that from happening.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Maybe lower the armor awakenings? Right now you can get 50/75/100/125/150 armor. Sts could make it so you can only get 25/50/75/100 armor. If you previously had 125/150 armor awakenings they would become 100 armor. I feel like not many people would mind that much, people just want the most armor they can get. Would make low level pvp more enjoyable imo and wouldn’t completely piss people off.
    Last edited by Screenshotz; 02-04-2018 at 09:00 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

In my opinion... This is a horrible idea. For many reasons.

1.Removing FFA would just cause more work for the STS team. Because they would have to remove the KDR off every single player in the game. Also don't think players would want those hours of PvP kills taken from them.

2. If someone truly wanted to pvp, they would join because its supposed to be "Fun" and "Competitive". Not because everyone is equally geared and they actually have a chance to kill.

3. Players spend upward of 100-200m in just gear alone. Not counting awakening for better enchantments, that is potentially priceless. And for their pvp gear to become useless bc of equal gear in pvp, that would just cause drama and chaos for all players who put hard earned gold into gear.

4. Pvp isn't really dead. I pvp on mutiple toons. All different level brackets. Even end game pvp is pretty active at times.

5. The Spacetime Studio's team already announced they created New PvP gear and Pets!(Woot woot).... So they should just throw away all their hardwork??

This is just my opinion. Hoping to hear some feedback.

Sent from my LG-K428 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shredderjoe View Post

2. If someone truly wanted to pvp, they would join because its supposed to be "Fun" and "Competitive". Not because everyone is equally geared and they actually have a chance to kill.
    Personally, I play pvp mostly to have fun, and prove that I’m the best. I don’t play pvp to have the best gear, or have the most armor, etc. In a game mode where everyone has the same gear, you can actually prove that you’re the best, whether it’s in a clash, or in a vs.

I feel like in pvps current state, it’s mostly about gear. I get that if you want to be the “best”, it requires a lot of gold. It always has been like that. The problem is that awakenings made a big difference between “good gear” and “bad gear”. Before the only difference was gems, and of course different types of gear (Icescale, Ancient Druid for example). Gear wasn’t as important before.

Sts probably won’t make a game mode like this anyways, because of the amount of people who have invested in their gear. I have spent a fair amount on (opened) pets, eggs and awakened gear too, maybe not in the 200m+ range but I’d still be down for a game mode where everyone has the same pets and gear.
    Last edited by Screenshotz; 02-05-2018 at 06:26 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I think people who want the old style of Pvp are stuck in that mental frame of mind. It's "was" great what you seem to not understand is that this game is evolving in terms of Pvp with new contents.

You ever have a friend who listen to the same music over and over again, that was great 10-20 years ago? Well my friends that's what you all are like.

ATM there are good contents and seems like you aren't able to catch up to all the good contents. It's just like the music nowadays there's alot more good music coming up so don't get stuck listening to that crap music that was famous back 10-20 years ago

Sent from my CPH1707 using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Algorhythm For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Algorhythm View Post
    I think people who want the old style of Pvp are stuck in that mental frame of mind. It's "was" great what you seem to not understand is that this game is evolving in terms of Pvp with new contents.

You ever have a friend who listen to the same music over and over again, that was great 10-20 years ago? Well my friends that's what you all are like.

ATM there are good contents and seems like you aren't able to catch up to all the good contents. It's just like the music nowadays there's alot more good music coming up so don't get stuck listening to that crap music that was famous back 10-20 years ago

Lol. No words

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

“seems like you aren’t able to catch up to all the good contents” What exactly is that supposed to mean?

What “New and good content” are you referring to? What matters is whether old pvp was good or not, and it was good. Doesn’t matter if it “was” good. It was GOOD. Maybe you like being a lvl 16 tank with 2k+ armor and think it’s “good pvp content” but not everyone thinks that.
    Last edited by Screenshotz; 02-06-2018 at 08:47 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

What I'm referring to is, are you able to pay for that brand new terrorblade, how about the creeping gun, or if you play rouge how about that dread bow.

Those are some of the good contents I'm talking about.

Not to mention there is maos where you can farm gold or are you more of a mercher who stands in town low balling people.

Good content! It's there!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

What I'm referring to is, are you able to pay for that brand new terrorblade, how about the creeping gun, or if you play rouge how about that dread bow.

Those are some of the good contents I'm talking about.

Not to mention there is maos where you can farm gold or are you more of a mercher who stands in town low balling people.

Good content! It's there!

How does any of that have anything to do with pvp? The topic is about whether a game mode where everyone has the same gear would be good for AL. Arcane weaps, is that what good pvp content is to you? If so then so be it.
    Last edited by Screenshotz; 02-06-2018 at 05:57 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You just have to keep up we all get gold one way or another there are players who don't pay for al but have some of the best pvp gear if you can get gold in all the right ways you can pvp everything in this game must be earned i disagree on equal distribution of stats you can be op if you want,that is for the right price if your not there yet work your way towards it, i was never op in lv 6 but i became op by merching and taking complete advantage of ways to make gold all you have to do is try al will never be easy everyone starts with nothing then get better

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kaiisu View Post
    You just have to keep up we all get gold one way or another there are players who don't pay for al but have some of the best pvp gear if you can get gold in all the right ways you can pvp everything in this game must be earned i disagree on equal distribution of stats you can be op if you want,that is for the right price if your not there yet work your way towards it, i was never op in lv 6 but i became op by merching and taking complete advantage of ways to make gold all you have to do is try al will never be easy everyone starts with nothing then get better
    So basically you’re saying the reason I want a game mode like this is because I can’t afford gear? That’s hilarious.
    If you don’t see the problems with how pvp is today then you’re not a true pvper.

15.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #14
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

The drama... it burns...
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com