Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Pocket Legends Version 2.1.1 has been released!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Duplicate post.
    Last edited by Dolloway; 02-08-2018 at 03:02 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    YW! ... tho you may want to reserve this comment for when the level requirement drops to 1 ;-)
    Oh Cinco, professional as always.

Your lack of insight in this community will be your company’s downfall.

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #23
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mothwing View Post
    Oh Cinco, professional as always.

Your lack of insight in this community will be your company’s downfall.
    No argument here! I am astonishingly out of touch.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Nice update..uhh but they are some players that plat offers does'nt for them.they even cant buy plat so what should we do about this?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I know I said I wanted full screen for my iPhone X, but is there some way I can switch it back? Absolutely cannot play with this massive screen

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Respectfully, I am deeply concerned that you may very well be compromising the integrity of the level 71 tournament by putting out this content in the middle of the tournament. The content could have been implemented only to level 100 or levels 75-100 as a test phase for now. Instead, the content was implemented in such a way that teams now have to scramble to do these new quests and pay 10 plat each roll to have a chance at receiving the best stats that they desire. They could theoretically spend hundreds of plat and still not get the stats that they desire, potentially putting them at a huge disadvantage to the teams who do manage to get lucky on these rolls.

There's no argument that 100 more damage will put people at a significant advantage over you in twink pvp. For those who only have gold, how do they overcome the fact that they can never receive the best stats because gold rolls take away the best possible rolls?

It seems to me that whoever has the most plat and luck will be at the biggest advantage in this tournament rather than the team who either practiced the most or possesses the most 'skill'. Whoever does win the tournament will forever have to bare the burden of individuals questioning whether they truly earned the tournament shield or if they simply spent the most plat or received the most luck on rolls, which I believe is not something the winners of the tournament will enjoy or one of the ideas in mind that Jen had when creating the tournament.
    Last edited by Dolloway; 02-07-2018 at 05:22 PM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dolloway For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    Respectfully, I am deeply concerned that you may very well be compromising the integrity of the level 71 tournament by putting out this content in the middle of the tournament. The content could have been implemented only to level 100 or levels 75-100 as a test phase for now. Instead, the content was implemented in such a way that teams now have to scramble to do these new quests and pay 10 plat each roll to have a chance at receiving the best stats that they desire. They could theoretically spend hundreds of plat and still not get the stats that they desire, potentially putting them at a huge disadvantage to the teams who do manage to get lucky on these rolls.

There's no argument that 100 more damage will put people at a significant advantage over you in twink pvp. For those who only have gold, how do they overcome the fact that they can never receive the best stats because gold rolls take away the best possible rolls?

It seems to me that whoever has the most plat and luck will be at the biggest advantage in this tournament rather than the team who either practiced the most or possesses the most 'skill'. Whoever does win the tournament will forever have to bare the burden of individuals questioning whether they truly earned the tournament shield or if they simply spent the most plat or received the most luck on rolls, which I believe is not something the winners of the tournament will enjoy or one of the ideas in mind that Jen had when creating the tournament.
    Very much well said dolloway. People have spent tons of plat on unlocking and trying to get the best stats on this amulets. Using 100+ plat to even unlock 1 extra enchantment slot. So people here spending plat on getting good enchantments and now its pay to win even more then it was with 2h weapons becoming OP. This game has been catering to people who throw hundreds of $$ a week just to keep up in pvp. No skill is required much anymore as it is. These amulets just add to that skill not being required because we have to spend a ridiculous amount just to get good stats.
    Last edited by Justg; 02-07-2018 at 05:57 PM. Reason: less drama, you speak for you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

amazing

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dmt For This Useful Post:

Set

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    No argument here! I am astonishingly out of touch.
    Lol Cinco you savage
    I LOVE the update and have loved nearly every single one of them
    Keep up the awesome work, finally made an account so i can actually thank you for everything.
    P.s. the game runs like butter on my phone now and the full screen looks sooooo good ;-; thank you so much

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    I have no idea how to add a picture in this signature

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Not a fan of this update i wont lie.. will cost me so much just to get the best stuff again but ty for the updates looking forward to valetines update

ELITE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

It was hard enough with the amulets being released during the tourney. This update will make it unfair in everyway, we should either pause the tournament for a few months or just quit it altogether. A tourney is a competition to see who is best. I do not want to play in a tourney where plat decides who wins. On the other hand, i am extremely happy to see STS putting more attention into PL. im liking what i see, although we should focus on fixing what we already have, and then start adding more stuff.

(Also loving these fresh offers)
    Thank you sts. Special thanks to cinco for putting up with us.
    Last edited by Kurvy; 02-07-2018 at 07:40 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 3pc View Post
    Not a fan of this update i wont lie.. will cost me so much just to get the best stuff again but ty for the updates looking forward to valetines update
    Try using gold to unlock all slots and then plat to refine your stats. I spent ~100k gold to unlock three slots, and then around 50 plat to get stats that I liked.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

As for the new stats available from awakened and enchanted items. I think it will be good for not only pve but also pvp. Not everyone will have the same stats. You can focus on tanky or offensive stats or a mix of both. Should make pvp more interesting, especially after enchanted items are pretty well distributed throughout the game at all zones. And this will happen over time. Seems fun to me. Variety is good.

“Variety is the very spice of life, That gives it all its flavor" - William Cowper, The Task, 1785.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Draebatad For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Nice one (y) I like that you only made it for lvl 50+ otherwise lolvl pvp would be dead now
    Ty Cinco

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

Its a new era for PL where you can customise items to make them more powerful. It changes the game play.

For those pay to win, it is new and exciting, all the different possibilities for pvp, choosing more damage, dodge, armor etc.

The interesting thing is that everyone will have different statistics. Its not just about the pure stat gun anymore, now its added with item awakening.

This will affect twinking tremendously, those free to play will have to try to purchase items awakened from others with pl gold.

With that in mind, can you please add a feature which shows the amount of enhancements to each item when viewed?

At the moment the only way I can see the added bonuses of enhancements is through the npc Alfie and Augey the Awakener.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

Its a new era for PL. Where you can customise items to make yourself more powerful.

For pay to win players its exciting and interesting the different possibilities are endless.

Can you make an option when you view your item in stash or trade (that is awakened) that the enhancements are seen as well?

Currently the only way these additional statistics can be seen is through Alfie and Augey the Awakener.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post

Can you make an option when you view your item in stash or trade (that is awakened) that the enhancements are seen as well?

Currently the only way these additional statistics can be seen is through Alfie and Augey the Awakener.

This already exists. Just click on the icon for the item, sunny. The details are there, whether it be cs, stash, trades or your own inventory. You can see if an item is awakened or not and the associated stats from any enchantments. The icon is the box directly to the left of requirements for the item, or as seen below, to the left of the item name.

Name:  Screenshot_20180208-031913.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  157.1 KB
    Last edited by Draebatad; 02-08-2018 at 04:40 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    As for the new stats available from awakened and enchanted items. I think it will be good for not only pve but also pvp. Not everyone will have the same stats. You can focus on tanky or offensive stats or a mix of both. Should make pvp more interesting, especially after enchanted items are pretty well distributed throughout the game at all zones. And this will happen over time. Seems fun to me. Variety is good.

“Variety is the very spice of life, That gives it all its flavor" - William Cowper, The Task, 1785.
    Exactly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Is this a bug? I'm getting this every time i log in
    I guess there should be the PL logo instead of the white bar thingy :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

So you Need to pay literally Platinum to ench.. something?

Gesendet von meinem SM-T585 mit Tapatalk