Thread: You are wel-come!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Default You are wel-come!

This is for anyone who may have problem launcing the game on pc.

I have not been able to play this game for like 6 months now because it either says my graphic is out-dated or get's stuck at a certain point when loading but
    i finally found a solution to this problem.

To fixx this issue, follow this steps

First, enable hardware acceleration:

Go to "chrome://settings"
    Click the + Show advanced settings button
    In the System section, ensure the Use hardware acceleration when available checkbox is checked (you'll need to relaunch Chrome for any changes to take effect)
    Then enable WebGL:

Go to "chrome://flags"
    Ensure that Disable WebGL is not activated (you'll need to relaunch Chrome for any changes to take effect)
    Then inspect the status of WebGL:

Go to "chrome://gpu"
    Inspect the WebGL item in the Graphics Feature Status list. The status will be one of the following:
    Hardware accelerated — WebGL is enabled and hardware-accelerated (running on the graphics card).
    Software only, hardware acceleration unavailable — WebGL is enabled, but running in software. See here for more info: "For software rendering of WebGL, Chrome uses SwiftShader, a software GL rasterizer."
    Unavailable — WebGL is not available in hardware or software.
    If the status is not "Hardware accelerated", then the Problems Detected list (below the the Graphics Feature Status list) may explain why hardware acceleration is unavailable.

If your graphics card/drivers are blacklisted, you can override the blacklist. Warning: this is not recommended! (see blacklists note below). To override the blacklist:

Go to "chrome://flags"
    Activate the Override software rendering list setting (you'll need to relaunch Chrome for any changes to take effect)

Additionally here is a link for further support: http://superuser.com/questions/83683...-in-my-browser

if this does not work, then let me know.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Bumping this one so if anyone has issues on PC. Hope this helps