Thread: Make level 85 & 95 capped rings stashable

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

Default Make level 85 & 95 capped rings stashable

When reaching level 85 on a character you are awarded "The Warlord's Prison Band".

Likewise as when you reach level 95 on a character you are awarded "Green Gimmal".

This capped level rings can not be stashed nor traded.

The issue that arises is when you accidently delete these rings on your character.

These rings are essential to the item sets, 85 sets as well as 95 and 100 sets. With out these rings one handed weapons can not be used to make a set bonus, most importantly you loose the speed bonus.

It would be helpful if these rings can at least be moved from one character to another, so if you accidently delete the ring on one alt you can move the achieved ring from another alt.

Or could you add an option where you can buy the ring with plat? With the level requirements.
    Last edited by Fwend; 02-10-2018 at 03:59 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

i agree also make l90 purple achievement shield tradeable because idk why its not

ELITE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post
    When reaching level 85 on a character you are awarded "The Warlord's Prison Band".

Likewise as when you reach level 95 on a character you are awarded "Green Gimmal".

This capped level rings can not be stashed nor traded.

The issue that arises is when you accidently delete these rings on your character.

These rings are essential to the item sets, 85 sets as well as 95 and 100 sets. With out these rings one handed weapons can not be used to make a set bonus, most importantly you loose the speed bonus.

It would be helpful if these rings can at least be moved from one character to another, so if you accidently delete the ring on one alt you can move the achieved ring from another alt.

Or could you add an option where you can buy the ring with plat? With the level requirements.
    I know of many people who accidentally deleted the rings. I totally support making 85/95 rings tradable, stashable and even a plat store option that is comparably priced to other plat store rings. PL is no fun without those rings if that's what you need for a set bonus and speed, it breaks the player experience. They should be more easily replaced in such situations. Likewise support could reissue the rings to players in such cases. If nothing else, just issue a quest to reissue the rings if level is >= ring requirements and the ring isn't in the inventory, and keep them untradable and unstashabke.
    Last edited by Draebatad; 02-10-2018 at 10:49 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Draebatad For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

This is a really weird problem imo... rings are not exactly a slot like helms and armor where you need to liquidate to make room in your inventory... not to mention items deleted on accident can be recovered temporary, or a email within 24 hours has helped others get items restored. Sounds like people intentionally deleted the rings since 4pc sets were originally better than 3pc sets and could use a 3pc ring, and now they want to use the 3pc sets because of the buff the weapons received Halloween.

It just doesn't make sense to me to delete something on accident and not just tap buy back to recover it.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

[QUOTE=Jilsponie;2795568]This is a really weird problem imo... rings are not exactly a slot like helms and armor where you need to liquidate to make room in your inventory... not to mention items deleted on accident can be recovered temporary, or a email within 24 hours has helped others get items restored. Sounds like people intentionally deleted the rings since 4pc sets were originally better than 3pc sets and could use a 3pc ring, and now they want to use the 3pc sets because of the buff the weapons received Halloween.

It just doesn't make sense to me to delete something on accident and not just tap buy back to recover.

I agree. Because how do you "accidently" sell a ring? Its not like they drop and you get spammed with them like helms etc. Ive had my rings for years. And never had a problem selling them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

I agree, i could use a gimmal

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kurvy View Post
    I agree, i could use a gimmal
    Funny thing the name kurvy has been on my mute list for years... that name has been permanently banned from pl by devs. But you can come to forums and post your new igns without repercussions.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jilsponie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

7 posts in and this thread has already derailed off the track, kept going, crashed into another train on different track, took control of that track, and then derailed off that track as well.

Good stuff
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    Funny thing the name kurvy has been on my mute list for years... that name has been permanently banned from pl by devs. But you can come to forums and post your new igns without repercussions.

Its funnier when you get banned for the reason you reported someone else