Quote Originally Posted by Adamizsilly View Post
You should make a contest of submitting in fan art. Especially since DL has so many updates with new vanity with each update. Players could vote on the best top 3 works of arts and each category of level would have diff rewards. Many players look forward to having plat on their accounts or gold and if they win I'm sure it would make them very happy and probably convince other players to sumbit in more art. I know so many players who are amazing artists on DL, especially a player who's posting up her work of art sometimes on forums.

Winners rewards: Top to bottom
Rank 1: 125 plat + 3M gold OR 125 plat + 1M gold
Rank 2: 100 plat + 2M gold OR just 100 plat
Rank 3: 50 plat + 1M gold or just 50 plat

Vanities/weapons would play a role in the rewards also if the gold or plat amount is too much to give away.

The prizes for different ranks can deff vary obviously. I'm just suggesting this since I'm a player who likes both plat and gold and winners would deff appreciate having such rewards.

Maybe doing a contest like this after the major events end (Christmas, Valentine, St. Patricks, Halloween) would be a good idea because players would have the new vanities to add on the fan art.
Awesome idea. Giving an opportunity to community designers ( DL in game players) ability to dream and represent it . I love this idea

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk