Thread: Fan Art

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Default Fan Art

You should make a contest of submitting in fan art. Especially since DL has so many updates with new vanity with each update. Players could vote on the best top 3 works of arts and each category of level would have diff rewards. Many players look forward to having plat on their accounts or gold and if they win I'm sure it would make them very happy and probably convince other players to sumbit in more art. I know so many players who are amazing artists on DL, especially a player who's posting up her work of art sometimes on forums.

Winners rewards: Top to bottom
    Rank 1: 125 plat + 3M gold OR 125 plat + 1M gold
    Rank 2: 100 plat + 2M gold OR just 100 plat
    Rank 3: 50 plat + 1M gold or just 50 plat

Vanities/weapons would play a role in the rewards also if the gold or plat amount is too much to give away.

The prizes for different ranks can deff vary obviously. I'm just suggesting this since I'm a player who likes both plat and gold and winners would deff appreciate having such rewards.

Maybe doing a contest like this after the major events end (Christmas, Valentine, St. Patricks, Halloween) would be a good idea because players would have the new vanities to add on the fan art.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adamizsilly For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,047 Posts

I think it is a great idea! There are some very talented people on DL. It would be fun to see what people submit.

DL IGNs: doomdoom, doomdoomdoom, littledoom, tinydoom
    Guild Master of Satan's Cheerleaders

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adamizsilly View Post
    You should make a contest of submitting in fan art. Especially since DL has so many updates with new vanity with each update. Players could vote on the best top 3 works of arts and each category of level would have diff rewards. Many players look forward to having plat on their accounts or gold and if they win I'm sure it would make them very happy and probably convince other players to sumbit in more art. I know so many players who are amazing artists on DL, especially a player who's posting up her work of art sometimes on forums.

Winners rewards: Top to bottom
    Rank 1: 125 plat + 3M gold OR 125 plat + 1M gold
    Rank 2: 100 plat + 2M gold OR just 100 plat
    Rank 3: 50 plat + 1M gold or just 50 plat

Vanities/weapons would play a role in the rewards also if the gold or plat amount is too much to give away.

The prizes for different ranks can deff vary obviously. I'm just suggesting this since I'm a player who likes both plat and gold and winners would deff appreciate having such rewards.

Maybe doing a contest like this after the major events end (Christmas, Valentine, St. Patricks, Halloween) would be a good idea because players would have the new vanities to add on the fan art.
    Awesome idea. Giving an opportunity to community designers ( DL in game players) ability to dream and represent it . I love this idea

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

We had something like this before. Players would submit their work and the devs would choose their favorite, and reward them.
    It was called the community spotlight I believe

Here's one-
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...d.php?t=158744

6. The Following User Says Thank You to japan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by japan View Post
    We had something like this before. Players would submit their work and the devs would choose their favorite, and reward them.
    It was called the community spotlight I believe

Here's one-
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...d.php?t=158744
    That looks good. Great info...maybe doing something like that for the new cap would be cool. Or other contests posted on forums for players.