Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2018-02-14 Content Update (245951)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Realozu View Post
    I really love cincos amd whoever else is putting effort into these updates. I think we need more twink pvp items l5-40 would be amazing. Even old stuff like reapers cages evis and even the forgotten event. 20-35 has never been so active until this past month and its crazy. This will just bring more people and more people will be able to purchase pvp gear as everything is so expensive now. Although i have everything needed, but whether your oldgen or new everyone needs to have fun and being poor and under geared isnt fun.
    People went to these levels because 100 has been unbalanced for quite some time, and since enchantments everything 50+ is just silly and based not just on how much gold or plat your willing to spend, but also a good deal of luck. i think getting endgame fixed should be a priority rather than adding more content to lower levels, that could unbalance those levels further as well.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    People went to these levels because 100 has been unbalanced for quite some time, and since enchantments everything 50+ is just silly and based not just on how much gold or plat your willing to spend, but also a good deal of luck. i think getting endgame fixed should be a priority rather than adding more content to lower levels, that could unbalance those levels further as well.

Doesnt matter about awakening.the only thing is bugging everyone right now is the amount of plat that used to awaken gears and we know they are too many players cannot buy plat nor complete offers for some reasons n issues and yes the luck to get a good stats is too low that alot players had used more than 2k plat to get better stats.my answer is one thing only and its CONPLETELY UNFAIR!! This awakening fee made me quit pvp 51-71 forever...

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MOLYA View Post
    Doesnt matter about awakening.the only thing is bugging everyone right now is the amount of plat that used to awaken gears and we know they are too many players cannot buy plat nor complete offers for some reasons n issues and yes the luck to get a good stats is too low that alot players had used more than 2k plat to get better stats.my answer is one thing only and its CONPLETELY UNFAIR!! This awakening fee made me quit pvp 51-71 forever...
    Awakening isn't the problem, it's the enchantments themselves. With the new fyber offers anyone can get massive amounts of platinum, they are really good offers, I've gotten over 600 plat just in the last week this way. Enchantments can be bought with gold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Awakening isn't the problem, it's the enchantments themselves. With the new fyber offers anyone can get massive amounts of platinum, they are really good offers, I've gotten over 600 plat just in the last week this way. Enchantments can be bought with gold.

I prefer to awakening with gold than paying 10 platinum...

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MOLYA View Post
    I prefer to awakening with gold than paying 10 platinum...
    Well that isn't an option and 10 plat is easy enough to get.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Well that isn't an option and 10 plat is easy enough to get.
    Due to economic sanctions some countries are unable to purchase plat or complete offers. Otherwise, yes it's easy.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Draebatad For This Useful Post: