Thread: 10 Million Gold Giveaway

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default 10 Million Gold Giveaway

Hello everyone! I have currently built a pc and am no longer going to be playing arcane legends anymore. Due to this, I will be streaming and holding giveaways for various amounts of gold. On my stream there is a point system, all u have to do is follow the stream and for every 10 minutes you watch, you will recieve another 10 points. This doesn't cost you anything at all. If you would like to recieve more points, you can donate to increase your odds of winning! If you are the only one who puts in points you will automatically win and be sent the gold immediately after I role the winner! Visit my channel down bellow, follow, and feel free to ask when the giveaway will role! Thanks and goodluck!!!

https://www.twitch.tv/jellygaminghd

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

hope you had fun playin, will participate

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Elijiahptwo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default More detailed information

I mean for example when will you pick the winner, how often can we watch your streams, when does the giveaway start, where should we write our ign and where do you want to contact us in case we have won? Could you answer these questions cause in my opinion it's a bit complicated to participate. Otherwise good luck to everyone

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Datte For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Reply

You obtain points on my channel while I'm streaming. When it is time to roll the giveaway a winner will be picked. On twitch, u can directly message me and I will promptly give you your winnings. My schedule is random but every time I do stream I give away at least 50k gold

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

And when do you mean to stream? I'm just asking myself, thought you'd giving away 10 million to one person. Or do you divide it?