Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: About the new tainted weapons, please fix this. @Spacetime studios

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Exclamation About the new tainted weapons, please fix this. @Spacetime studios

Today i purchased a tainted sword and shield weapon(*Tainted aegis of love*, the one i've purchased and tested out...)/(*Theres also a tainted bulwark of love which is all about healing and buffs, but the tainted aegis is all about debuffs*and tested it out in regular pvp/duels & pve maps and the procs did seem Kinda fine....i guess

Until i tested the weapon in a couple of battleground friendly test matches to see the proc and the weapon does proc but here's the catch....the tainted weapons with the debuff proc also lets You, yourself pick up the debuffs in the guild battlegrounds zone instead of making it an enemy exclusive drop....which is very harmeful to the team, not only that.

The"Instakill" proc on the debuff tainted weapons type also works in pvp and instakills players fast,which is not cool. please fix this as it's very broken and could be exploited.

Thank you for reading this message, have a wonderful day people of arlor

NOTE: Frostir the returned in graveyard up until mausoleum 1-6 still does 0 damage in all of his charged AoE attacks.

***UPDATE#1***: I've tested the debuffs on the tainted aegis of love yet again in pve and the mobs & bosses do not pick up the debuffs at all when i leash/axe them to the debuff items. :/
    Last edited by Lojack; 02-15-2018 at 11:35 AM.