Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
I wasn't trying to say the mobs and bosses will literally. Go walk to the packs and Pick up the packs. I was trying to say, when they go near the packs as i leash/taunt them or use axe they don't pick it up at all.
I am happy that you didn't use colorful fonts to the reply. Anyway, as per the proc on weapon it states that "Debuff does not apply on boss". I will try to reproduce your bug on mobs. Ty for clarity.

Also, i'm pretty sure every player in the game knows mobs & bosses won't go in harms way unless leashed/taunted.
May be its hard for you to comprehend the humour in my post, but its alright.

And this isn't friendly fire. This is a bug. I don't think the weapon is intended to work like this against the players themselves when you payed alot for it. Especially, since the debuffs are so powerful, like for example the 50% armor reduction...that is gonna really bite a teammate in pvp Guild battle grounds.

Also, Especially since there's clashes that go on all the time in pvp guild battle grounds.
I am not sure if debuffs are intended to work only for the opposite team, because buffs works for all players irrespective. I will leave it to the devs to respond.

And there's two different Separate. types of tainted weapons for each class, one that buffs and the other that debuffs. Please go on the game and check the auction house.
Please go to your crafting inventory and use the Tainted Weapon crafting option to switch buffs/debuff before you quote me wrong. Some weapons are dropped with buff and some are with debuffs, hence you see both on CS. If you refer to my main post I said:

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
Both buff and debuff is available to all Tainted weapons, you can switch between them using the craft inventory. Takes 2 mins and 10k gold each try.
"Asks me to check the weapon in CS,.. I put them in CS" :Thug Life: - JK (it's humour)