Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: About the new tainted weapons, please fix this. @Spacetime studios

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Exclamation About the new tainted weapons, please fix this. @Spacetime studios

Today i purchased a tainted sword and shield weapon(*Tainted aegis of love*, the one i've purchased and tested out...)/(*Theres also a tainted bulwark of love which is all about healing and buffs, but the tainted aegis is all about debuffs*and tested it out in regular pvp/duels & pve maps and the procs did seem Kinda fine....i guess

Until i tested the weapon in a couple of battleground friendly test matches to see the proc and the weapon does proc but here's the catch....the tainted weapons with the debuff proc also lets You, yourself pick up the debuffs in the guild battlegrounds zone instead of making it an enemy exclusive drop....which is very harmeful to the team, not only that.

The"Instakill" proc on the debuff tainted weapons type also works in pvp and instakills players fast,which is not cool. please fix this as it's very broken and could be exploited.

Thank you for reading this message, have a wonderful day people of arlor

NOTE: Frostir the returned in graveyard up until mausoleum 1-6 still does 0 damage in all of his charged AoE attacks.

***UPDATE#1***: I've tested the debuffs on the tainted aegis of love yet again in pve and the mobs & bosses do not pick up the debuffs at all when i leash/axe them to the debuff items. :/
    Last edited by Lojack; 02-15-2018 at 11:35 AM.

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Both buff and debuff is available to all Tainted weapons, you can switch between them using the craft inventory. Takes 2 mins and 10k gold each try.
    Debuffs don't apply to boss irrespective of they pick it or not, and I guess mobs are too smart to pick it up.

On the pvp side I agree that insta-kill should not apply to players. As per Vroom the debuff pack is dropped around enemy. Its totally up to them if they want to pick up, unless you axe pull them to it . If your own team picks it up then its just friendly fire, lol.
    He is updating the aesthetics of the pack it will then tell players what kind of buff/debuff is dropped more clearly with a overhead text. I think players will have intellect equal to mobs now and wont pick the packs at all xD
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    Both buff and debuff is available to all Tainted weapons, you can switch between them using the craft inventory. Takes 2 mins and 10k gold each try.
    Debuffs don't apply to boss irrespective of they pick it or not, and I guess mobs are too smart to pick it up.

On the pvp side I agree that insta-kill should not apply to players. As per Vroom the debuff pack is dropped around enemy. Its totally up to them if they want to pick up, unless you axe pull them to it . If your own team picks it up then its just friendly fire, lol.
    He is updating the aesthetics of the pack it will then tell players what kind of buff/debuff is dropped more clearly with a overhead text. I think players will have intellect equal to mobs now and wont pick the packs at all xD
    I wasn't trying to say the mobs and bosses will literally. Go walk to the packs and Pick up the packs. I was trying to say, when they go near the packs as i leash/taunt them or use axe they don't pick it up at all.

Also, i'm pretty sure every player in the game knows mobs & bosses won't go in harms way unless leashed/taunted.

And this isn't friendly fire. This is a bug. I don't think the weapon is intended to work like this against the players themselves when you payed alot for it. Especially, since the debuffs are so powerful, like for example the 50% armor reduction...that is gonna really bite a teammate in pvp Guild battle grounds.

Also, Especially since there's clashes that go on all the time in pvp guild battle grounds.

And there's two different Separate. types of tainted weapons for each class, one that buffs and the other that debuffs. Please go on the game and check the auction house.
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 02-15-2018 at 10:20 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Flamesofanger For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
    I wasn't trying to say the mobs and bosses will literally. Go walk to the packs and Pick up the packs. I was trying to say, when they go near the packs as i leash/taunt them or use axe they don't pick it up at all.
    I am happy that you didn't use colorful fonts to the reply. Anyway, as per the proc on weapon it states that "Debuff does not apply on boss". I will try to reproduce your bug on mobs. Ty for clarity.

Also, i'm pretty sure every player in the game knows mobs & bosses won't go in harms way unless leashed/taunted.
    May be its hard for you to comprehend the humour in my post, but its alright.

And this isn't friendly fire. This is a bug. I don't think the weapon is intended to work like this against the players themselves when you payed alot for it. Especially, since the debuffs are so powerful, like for example the 50% armor reduction...that is gonna really bite a teammate in pvp Guild battle grounds.

Also, Especially since there's clashes that go on all the time in pvp guild battle grounds.
    I am not sure if debuffs are intended to work only for the opposite team, because buffs works for all players irrespective. I will leave it to the devs to respond.

And there's two different Separate. types of tainted weapons for each class, one that buffs and the other that debuffs. Please go on the game and check the auction house.
    Please go to your crafting inventory and use the Tainted Weapon crafting option to switch buffs/debuff before you quote me wrong. Some weapons are dropped with buff and some are with debuffs, hence you see both on CS. If you refer to my main post I said:

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    "Asks me to check the weapon in CS,.. I put them in CS" :Thug Life: - JK (it's humour)
    Retired

6.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Spacetime Studios Dev VROOMIGoRealFast's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    337 Posts

Hey guys,

I'm testing in a Guild battleground right now and I'm unable to pick up my own packs.

Can you give me more info on what you're seeing related to this? Which debuff packs specifically are being picked up by teammates?
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VROOMIGoRealFast View Post
    Hey guys,

I'm testing in a Guild battleground right now and I'm unable to pick up my own packs.

Can you give me more info on what you're seeing related to this? Which debuff packs specifically are being picked up by teammates?
    -Mana burn debuff
    -50% Armor reduction
    -50% health as damage
    -20% Damage reduction

All the items that you can pick up alongside your teammates.
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 02-15-2018 at 02:22 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

I did not try extensively but just tried picking up debuff spawned by my party mate and was unable to do so.
    Though I was in PVE map, not sure if the issue is specific to Guild BG. or did you guys fix it?
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

My suggestion for the instakill would be to make them brightly coloured or glow to make them more visible in clash because it’s sometimes hard to distinguish them from each other. For example, the instakill could be bright red.