Thread: Feedback : Increase Inventory Space from 500 to 1000, stash fom 250 to 500

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Default Feedback : Increase Inventory Space from 500 to 1000, stash fom 250 to 500

Every event adds new vanities, gear etc...
    I think we need to increase cap on inventory.
    I don't think it'll slow my rouge down.
    She could do well with stacking some beauty kits in the extra space :P
    We could additionally go the crafting way, and make the vanity slots separate.
    I predict total unique vanities/backpack/headgear etc should themselves number to a significant amount in game.
    A rogue can never have too many clothes you know and it's her right to carry 'em around.
    What do you say, @STS?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

That will require a lot of server space , one of the reasons new accounts no longer get free 500 craft inventory is because they cant afford to use so much. If they are going to use it up then it should be to add extra 50 craft inv slots to all new accounts , making basic stuff like crafting planar pendant or efficient energy farming easier . You can always crate a new account and use cryo coins to max out its inv , just like it did with like 3 accs .

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Gouiwaa9000 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Inven space is fine as it is, 1000 would be too much scrollig IMO.
    I do agree with vanities having their separate inventory tho, but if STS decides to implement a separate inventory just for vanity don't make it so that it's only purchasable using plat or gold. Let us be able to farm it with story tokens and/or other vendors.
    Same thing should happen to crafting inventory as well. The crafting inventory slots are very limited on the market, plat buyers prefer investing their plat in other things, which makes the price for crafting inven slots super priecey.
    Just imagine if you were a new player to this game, how big of a fortune would you need to spend just to get maxed out crafting inven.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abuze For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by oneazeli View Post
    Every event adds new vanities, gear etc...
    I think we need to increase cap on inventory.
    I don't think it'll slow my rouge down.
    She could do well with stacking some beauty kits in the extra space
    We could additionally go the crafting way, and make the vanity slots separate.
    I predict total unique vanities/backpack/headgear etc should themselves number to a significant amount in game.
    A rogue can never have too many clothes you know and it's her right to carry 'em around.
    What do you say, @STS?
    Total agree.

Enviado de meu SM-G930F usando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Agreed, the main reason is vanities eating up the inventory space for other items.
    And yes, It would be good if STS dos this using story tokens.
    I don't think increasing inventory space would be a hassle on the server, but a response from a dev could help clarify the feasibility.
    I don't want to create 3 of rogue, tanks and mages each just to store my items in future.
    while playing actively with 3 of them and rest acting as storage buffers.
    So, I would re-affirm that increasing slots would be a step in the right direction.

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

No kidding? You have so many vanities that you are running out of space? Are you a hoarder Sir? I mean (500 inv+250 stash=750 space) is less :O
    A maxed out craft inventory is only used by people who either farm jewels or hold energy essence (which was mostly used by LB runners, but its irrelevant now because they remove energy after event).
    Craft inventory slots used to cost 200k+ and now they are down to 100k (event price). Additionally a normal arlorian only needs 75 craft inventory (planar pendent requirement) to do all the current content. If a new player wants to max out his craft inventory for some unknown reason then I think they should be ready to either pay through gold or plat.

I know we want everything easy (basic human nature), but understand that things are monetized for a reason. Don't forget that there are cost attached to developing and hosting the game. Every aspect of free to play mmo cannot be free.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PsychoNuke For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Agreed especially with this event where you pull 3 locks each run it’s stupid I’ve farmed over 1k locks and HD to stash on many different characters we need more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

No Kidding ! I did a quick run to check just the headgear vanities (for just the rogue class in game... and I was able to document a whopping 87 vanities just for the head).
    Now if you've been playing dedicatedly these things do tend to add up. It's not about hoarding. Its just that your collection builds up over time. Which is natural.
    What's not is these things eating up inventory space. I propose the addition of vanity slots as separate. (Maybe we could have a event to commemorate that? Similar to Jarl housing kits event?) I can list down the names of all the vanities if you want. Just that imo the purpose of creating a new character should be for playing in differently manner or checking out other attributes of the game or class, not as a storage option - What I guess 99% of people do right now.(Which they may actively won't agree but passively are doing)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

crafting the arcane artifact requires 360 spaces not 75.

This isn't the first post on this subject. I remember a dev's answer was that increased inventory or stash space slowed the game down for the players. I'm guessing a search will give you a better answer then mine.

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by capeo View Post
    crafting the arcane artifact requires 360 spaces not 75.

This isn't the first post on this subject. I remember a dev's answer was that increased inventory or stash space slowed the game down for the players. I'm guessing a search will give you a better answer then mine.
    75 was the requirement for Planar Pendent. Cough-read carefully-cough
    And if a new player is at a point of crafting arcane pendent then with due respect I think that player can afford a maxed out inventory. Thanks for the additional info though.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

I read it. Just mentioned the artifact because it requires significantly more space.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

I agree with stash house expansion. I disagree with personal inventory expanding.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.