Thread: Some Useful Suggestions

Alaska, Left the heat on & melted my Igloo...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default Some Useful Suggestions

Been writing down little ideas here & there recently. Some have been suggested in the past. Any one of these ideas would be a Big Tool for anyone that enjoys STS games. I will try to keep it sort & sweet but down to the point & explained as well as I can.

(1) Option for Guild Masters to have a Guild Announcement for everyone to see when they first log in.
    (example : Gonna be busy working this weekend, Have fun & I'll be on when I'm able. Give Eb a hard time for me)

(2) Group Remake Button - There has been many cries for this feature & I don't know anyone who Hosts on a regular that wouldn't absolutely love this feature.

(3) Friends list Lock Option - For Cleaning, finding, messaging & every other reason in the book to be able to LOCK this list. ( I removed 4 friends I did not want to trying to clean out my friends list due to the constant shifting up & down nature of the friends list, I'm sorry guys & gal )

(4) Favorite Friend Slot - An empty slot at the top of your friends list that the user themselves can add & clear any friend with out having to scan through the list.

(5) Mass Sell option - any mass sell option would be highly appreciated by the whole community! Selling trash on Chrome is a joke & even on mobile or a tablet it is annoying to spam sell 450+ items.

(6) In Game Clock - Right down by your ping area on the bottom left hand side of your screen with the option to hide it in options for mobile screen real estate.

Also would like to see a HARDCORE Dungeon purchasable through Plat! That in itself deserves a Whole new Thread of discussion for Input from the players.
    Thanks guys
    Proud Officer of Infinite Union
    Downloads -36 Commando * Http -36 Operative * URL -36 Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Great suggestions all brought up like you said but still a must to be implemented make our life a llittle easier

Well except haven't seen Clock or Fav friend slots which I love the idea of being able to sort my friends lists. But not sure there is a need of a clock may just cause unwanted lagg.

Overall great thread

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BodMaster For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Seeing your suggestion on a favorite friends gave me an idea. How about a ranking system for friends. You could have 3 little stars on each friend, and you either click to highlight each of them, or click to remove.

This would allow players to sort their friends list easily, and find the "usual suspects" when creating runs instead of having to page through a huge list of all the friends you have available.

The in game clock could be invaluable to the devs, along with an instance marker next to it. EG: SY5A where the breakdown would indicate SY-ShipYard, 5-level 5 reactor core, A-the current instance that was being used at the time. Increment A,B,C-AA,BB,CC as needed.
    ~Jazz Blue - LvL 36 Engineer

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JazzBlue For This Useful Post:

Alaska, Left the heat on & melted my Igloo...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JazzBlue View Post
    Seeing your suggestion on a favorite friends gave me an idea. How about a ranking system for friends. You could have 3 little stars on each friend, and you either click to highlight each of them, or click to remove.
    I like that! With our Ideas combined we might be able to call upon Captain Planet lol. Thanks guys, input is appreciated. I know some of these have been suggested to death but I'm hoping the cries of many prevail.
    Proud Officer of Infinite Union
    Downloads -36 Commando * Http -36 Operative * URL -36 Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

for friendlist, pinning to top will be useful, as well as sorting by class to invite

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I like the Mass Sell option and In game clock.

Having guild run with member having to sell items and missed out on the exp is bad. If we can have this option, i believe we can sell more, exp gain faster, guild run faster.

In Game Clock, can plan events easily within guild and friends as we have many players from different country. Yes we can check online world clock but why not make it simple and fast?

*DivineHawkz -46 Operative
    Tired and sad but fun.. - Feitan